KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » How would you introduce carnage? (if you had to)

How would you introduce carnage? (if you had to)
Started by: steverules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules
The doctor

How would you introduce carnage? (if you had to)

Ok so your Sam Raimi and your deciding to do the fourth movie of spider-man and Sony come up to you, they say they want Carnage as the villain...how would you do introduce Carnage into the story? They wanna make Carnage the main villain for the movie with Lizard.

My idea's would be either to have carnage as an escaped lunatic and he comes to Peters college and takes people in Dr Connors classroom hostage. Peter is late for college and see's whats going on. He changes into spider-man and beats Kassady. During the fight the symbiote that Connors has is knocked out of the jar and hides. As the police take cassady away the symbiote hides by clinging to an officers shoe/belt. Later the symbiote looks for a host after leaving the officer, he finds Kassady and they join to make Carnage. Second idea is during the fight the symbiote is knocked out of the jar and rather than hiding bonds with Kassady, the symbiote escapes before spider-man can stop him, when spider-man tries to chase carnage, carnage is gone and no where in sight.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 07:29 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dazzler619

Not a bad idea but I really can't picture Kassady holding a bunch a kids hostage.How about he just hides in Connors lab (from the police) which he knocks down the glass tube which holds the symbiote, and it goes on him?

I have nothing against Carnage (since he's my fav) but I extremely doubt he'll ever be in a Spidey sequel due to his violet acts

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 02:22 AM
Dazzler619 is currently offline Click here to Send Dazzler619 a Private Message Find more posts by Dazzler619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dazzler619
Not a bad idea but I really can't picture Kassady holding a bunch a kids hostage.How about he just hides in Connors lab (from the police) which he knocks down the glass tube which holds the symbiote, and it goes on him?

I have nothing against Carnage (since he's my fav) but I extremely doubt he'll ever be in a Spidey sequel due to his violet acts

Would you or anyone want to see Carnage so dumbed down to be in a future Spidey film?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 04:46 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Did you not see my 'Carnage in a future spider-man film?' thread...pretty much everyone on that thread wanted Carnage to be in a spider-man film, so I think people do want Carnage...it's possible, I think they kept the symbiote with connors for a reason

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 08:18 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd have it where the little piece of the symbiote in Dr. Conners lab is about to die as it hasn't been able to bond with anything & become stronger. However, before dying, the symbiote reproduces. Since the spawn is stronger, it's able to escape out of the lab. Escaped convict Cletus Kasady is on the run & causes a massive car crash with a few police cars. After a few more minutes of chasing Cletus Kasady hops out the car & runs on foot but is caught. However, while he is being cuffed, the little spawn of the old symbiote makes it's way into his pocket. So, as time goes on the symbiote becomes bigger & soon Kasady is able to escape from prison & becomes the terrifying villain Carnage.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 05:04 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Would you or anyone want to see Carnage so dumbed down to be in a future Spidey film?

Everyone says that he'll suck since he won't get to kill as much. Yeah, he won't but they didn't let him do that in the animated series either did they? Obviously not, and he imo was great. He'll get away with more in the film and chances are a bundle of people will still hate it (what else is new) but most will be happy with it.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 07:15 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

How do you dumb down Carnage?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 08:23 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

I don't know how Cassady wuld get the symbiote but I know how the symbiote can become Carnage instead of a piece of Venom.

My idea also involves the Lizard. Dr. Connors is working on his Lizard serum so that he can grow his arm back, but before he uses it on himself he tests it on alot of other things including the piece of Venom's symbiote and when he does that the symbiote gets bigger and red. That wuld explain Carnage, and then the Lizard culd be in it too. Also the piece from the explosion at the end of the movie culd become Venom. So then u have Venom, Carnage and the Lizard to beat the crap outta Spider-man.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 08:53 PM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

"I'm going to take this serum! No... too dangerous. I don't know how it'll react to my human physiology. I'll test it first on this mysterious black substance that Pete brought me that has nothing in common with the human body to make sure it's safe to use on myself, a human."

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 10:40 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

EXACTLY!!!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 12:25 AM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

I've said it before and I will say it again.There are many ways to let the audience know that Carnage is killing a bunch of people without really showing them.

1: They could show his shadow as he goes in for the kill.
2:First person perspective from the victim, screen goes to black at the deathblow.
3:Newspapers being released telling of a series of sadistic homicides.
etc..
feel free to add some more on the list..

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 06:15 PM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

The same way Venom was killing SWAT team. They show how he grabbed them but never how he killed them.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 06:49 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

How do we know he killed them? Was it mentioned that he killed them or something?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 09:08 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Venom fought a swat team?

I mentioned something similar in another thread but this is a little more refined:

1) Establish where the symbiote or piece of symbiote is
2) Main plot with
3) Subplot of serial killings in the background. Little or no involvement by Spidey due to main plot.
4) Climax of main plot while
5) Killer is being pursued through tv news
6) 4 and 5 lead to location of symbiote
7) Something happens which leads to killer getting symbiote
8) Double climax. If main plot villain is still around, possible team-up.

There's not much of a need for any kind of mutation or birthing thing to maintain the story. I can't really think of a reason for him to be red though except maybe if Cletus has a lot of fresh blood on him and it kind of melds together into a black/red mix.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 09:51 PM
F_doomed
Senior Samari

Well I would say hey [person] this is a killer manic named Cletus..oh did i mention he has a symbiot e that creates a monster named carnage...well bye (proceede to run away)

http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/symbiotecollection/ for All your symbiote picture needs

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 06:00 AM
F_doomed is currently offline Click here to Send F_doomed a Private Message Find more posts by F_doomed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I would not introduce carnage in the film (as i dislike him) but to see him ruined like my favorite villain venom would be to much i would say spidy battles mysterio and he hides in a lunatic asylum using his gas to make spidy think he is in a chemical plant and he accidentally releases kassidy who runs to a Dr Conner's lab as he is hounded by police and accidentally knocks over the symbiote but since it has been without a host for so long it bonds with his blood to survive and gives him a red look instead of venom's black look but i would save carnage for say the fifth so that he could be a main villain but honestly i would like mysterio and venom in the next film but carnage would be great if he could be used well and not toned down even though i don't like him he would make a challenge indeed for spider-man

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 02:58 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emir

Carnage was always my favorite Spider-Man villain, but I would hate to see him in the movie, because he would be ruined just like most villains in Spider-Man movies are: there would be too many other characters, so he would appear only briefly, and would eventually redeem himself, like most of them do, which would be a complete betrayal of the character, of his insanity and hatred towards Spider-Man.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 04:21 PM
emir is currently offline Click here to Send emir a Private Message Find more posts by emir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarecrow756
The Joker

Hi guys here is a brief plot syonpsis I have for a Spider-Man 4 script I have been writing. Cletus Kassady would get introduced in one of the opening scenes.

Synopsis Of Spider-Man 4
One year after the events of Spider-Man 3, Peter faces an awkward life as the web slinger. His relationship with MJ has reached its all time low with the girl of his dreams leaving New York for a better future. However a new evil that will threaten all that he loves has risen and to fight this evil he must appeal to the humanity of his arc nemesis Venom. Who has been biding his time after near death in order to destroy Spider-Man once and for all

"STARTING TONIGHT PEOPLE WILL DIE.. I`M A MAN OF MY WORD"-
THE JOKER- THE DARK KNIGHT TEASER TRAILER

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 04:49 PM
Scarecrow756 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarecrow756 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarecrow756 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dazzler619

I'll get to the point in a sec but did anyone here ever seen Wes Craven's Deadly Friend?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2007 07:33 PM
Dazzler619 is currently offline Click here to Send Dazzler619 a Private Message Find more posts by Dazzler619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Re: How would you introduce carnage? (if you had to)

Originally posted by steverules
Ok so your Sam Raimi and your deciding to do the fourth movie of spider-man and Sony come up to you, they say they want Carnage as the villain...how would you do introduce Carnage into the story? They wanna make Carnage the main villain for the movie with Lizard.

My idea's would be either to have carnage as an escaped lunatic and he comes to Peters college and takes people in Dr Connors classroom hostage. Peter is late for college and see's whats going on. He changes into spider-man and beats Kassady. During the fight the symbiote that Connors has is knocked out of the jar and hides. As the police take cassady away the symbiote hides by clinging to an officers shoe/belt. Later the symbiote looks for a host after leaving the officer, he finds Kassady and they join to make Carnage. Second idea is during the fight the symbiote is knocked out of the jar and rather than hiding bonds with Kassady, the symbiote escapes before spider-man can stop him, when spider-man tries to chase carnage, carnage is gone and no where in sight.

Steve, these ideas are great! You should make a second thread based on this almost exact same topic.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 12:51 AM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote