KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Supermans Costume

Supermans Costume
Started by: brice7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
brice7
I see Fat People...

Supermans Costume

What do you think of it and his disguise, Nothing but glasses Good??

Attachment: norman16.jpg
This has been downloaded 227 time(s).

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 11:55 AM
brice7 is currently offline Click here to Send brice7 a Private Message Find more posts by brice7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi90

its kinda of clever. people aren't as observant as you may think. i wear a uniform to work everyday and the minute i'm in regular clothes it takes awhile for folks to recognize me. the same can be applied to superman. he goes from slouching wearing glasses with corporate gray and blue suits to a bright blue, red, and yellow outfit. with a huge "S" and long red cape. you are not going to pay much attention to his face.

"I don't give them hell, I just tell them the truth and they think it's hell."

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 10:20 PM
jedi90 is currently offline Click here to Send jedi90 a Private Message Find more posts by jedi90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jargon343

But eventually, someone would notice. Especially in the situations were Kent walks out the door and a split second later Superman flies in the window.

Attachment: 1296_4_063 copy.jpg
This has been downloaded 245 time(s).

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 10:47 PM
Jargon343 is currently offline Click here to Send Jargon343 a Private Message Find more posts by Jargon343 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi90

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jargon343
But eventually, someone would notice. Especially in the situations were Kent walks out the door and a split second later Superman flies in the window.

u just proved my point. kent is such a plain, dork, nobody notices him.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 11:00 PM
jedi90 is currently offline Click here to Send jedi90 a Private Message Find more posts by jedi90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jargon343

Originally posted by jedi90
u just proved my point. kent is such a plain, dork, nobody notices him.

All I proved is that it's essential to the Superman comics that no one knows Clark Kent is Superman.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 11:19 PM
Jargon343 is currently offline Click here to Send Jargon343 a Private Message Find more posts by Jargon343 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jargon343

here, make your own decisions.

Attachment: f0f1.jpg
This has been downloaded 266 time(s).

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 11:42 PM
Theisos

As far as i'm concerned, I don't care if gladiator were more powerful indeed than Superman. I don't care if there's 20 million beings more powerful than Superman. What some people fail to understand is that Superman is an idol. He's the guy that's never going to give up fighting for us. He's the adamant soldier that won't back down even if it costs him his life. Spiderman can do the same, but he has nowhere near the responsibility Superman has. Supes fights for a planet that isn't his own, for what they gave to him in the form of a home. And you can always rely on him. Always.

At least that's how i see Superman.

~wickerman~

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 03:09 AM
Theisos is currently offline Click here to Send Theisos a Private Message Find more posts by Theisos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jargon343

alright...what does that have to do with his costume

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 03:26 AM
alexanderluthor
THE MAN

Jargon!!!! what a nice picture you got there man!!!!! real nice

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 10:53 PM
alexanderluthor is currently offline Click here to Send alexanderluthor a Private Message Find more posts by alexanderluthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brice7
I see Fat People...

Question

Originally posted by Theisos
As far as i'm concerned, I don't care if gladiator were more powerful indeed than Superman. I don't care if there's 20 million beings more powerful than Superman. What some people fail to understand is that Superman is an idol. He's the guy that's never going to give up fighting for us. He's the adamant soldier that won't back down even if it costs him his life. Spiderman can do the same, but he has nowhere near the responsibility Superman has. Supes fights for a planet that isn't his own, for what they gave to him in the form of a home. And you can always rely on him. Always.

At least that's how i see Superman.

~wickerman~

What happened to your pink writing, wickerman?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 07:56 AM
brice7 is currently offline Click here to Send brice7 a Private Message Find more posts by brice7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ashly Williams

Jargon, excellent picture. He actualy is disguised well, isn't he?

-Ash, Army of Darkness

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 01:58 PM
Ashly Williams is currently offline Click here to Send Ashly Williams a Private Message Find more posts by Ashly Williams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brice7
I see Fat People...

Originally posted by Ashly Williams
Jargon, excellent picture. He actualy is disguised well, isn't he?

WOW!!... I still think marvel costumes are better!!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 07:16 PM
brice7
I see Fat People...

Re: Question

Originally posted by brice7
What happened to your pink writing, wickerman?

I said... What happened to your writing..... Someone get this person to answer my question!!!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 07:20 PM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

actually after looking at that split picture, clark and supes do look a lot different if you put ur hand in the way and block out one, you know what i mean, cover half the picture and look at it, then do the same to the other half.

they do look a lot different...

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 07:53 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Originally posted by Jargon343
here, make your own decisions.
kewl

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 07:13 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
josepht

his glasses help him... he has hyptonic powers if he takes them off people see him as a big dude

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 03:38 PM
josepht is currently offline Click here to Send josepht a Private Message Find more posts by josepht Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

I've been a proponent of some changes to Supes outfit - taking away the red drawers, eliminating the yellow in favour of black etc. There is one picture floating around here that does this, and the Justice League cartoon showed one Superman from another dimension who had a white cape, and dark-blue to black suit, which I liked. But check out this Bill Sienkiewicz painting, where its teal instead of navy blue. He gives off more glow of power, it's subtle. And it made me think; the past Superman movies always used a lighter blue. That could be a single change which wouldn't be that radical.

Attachment: billsienkiewiczsuperman.jpg
This has been downloaded 186 time(s).

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 03:57 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

This is my favorite superman costume
http://www.thekryptonian.com/galler...c=8&userid=

Attachment: ultimatesuperman_thumb.jpg
This has been downloaded 195 time(s).

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 05:24 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

I also very much like the costume TheKahn posted.

I also really like the costume from Godfall.

If nothing else, the red swimming trunks gotta go.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 06:32 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by Mindship
I also very much like the costume TheKahn posted.

I also really like the costume from Godfall.

If nothing else, the red swimming trunks gotta go.
Lose the cape and the trunks.

Attachment: bnmsupes2.jpg
This has been downloaded 153 time(s).

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 08:30 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote