KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Sequels from Superman Returns

Sequels from Superman Returns
Started by: redcaped

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sequels from Superman Returns

I would like six movies as a total.

• Zod - Luthor escapes (end)
  • Braniac - Luthor helps. Introducing Kara and Lana.
  • Metallo
  • Darkseid
  • Doomsday

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 07:01 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chase el
Man in Red Short Shorts

no...

2. metallo, luthor

3. brainiac, darkseid

4. darkseid

5. doomsday

"They are good people, Kal-el... They wish to be."

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 06:29 AM
chase el is currently offline Click here to Send chase el a Private Message Find more posts by chase el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

I'd ony make it a trilogy... after that, stuff gets stale:
2) Brainiac, Darkseid kinda shown watching earth and at the end says something like "Ready the fleet, soon Earth shall fall to the might of Apokolips!" Luthor would escape and discover Darkseid watching somehow, planning to use Darklseid to help him destroy Superman and gain awesome power.
3) Darkseid strikes. He is shown talking to a roaring beast, only revealing the shadow, in a cage. Luthor helps Darkseid. At the end, in the climax, Superman is beaten by Darkseid but Luthor shoots him with some kind of next gen weapon. He realises Darkseid and Superman are defeated, starts to celebrate. Then Doomsaday, who actually defeated Superman first, comes and just smashes him to Hell.Then it goes on a rampage. Darkseid awakens. He has Superman imprisoned. Darkseid realises Doomsday is out of ontrol and has him beamed down to Earth. Superman is freed by Big Barda, who is killed by Darkseid. superman defeats Darkseid but then rushes to EaRTh. He has a titranic battle with DD and wins. Darkseid says something like:
"You may have won this time, Superman, but I will have my revenge... for no man can outlive evolution."
He walks back to the cage and we heard Doomsday roar again.
The end?

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 08:27 AM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MattDay

2) that movie would suck if darksied just says that... what else is s'posed to happen doc? 3) i agree with!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 09:13 AM
MattDay is currently offline Click here to Send MattDay a Private Message Find more posts by MattDay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didn't just put the list, but there is a plot between them. Zod and companion arrive after the return of S by the ship losing energy...Luthor managed to escape after the three meet their end. Luthor conducting an experiment which attracts Braniac to Earth...as intended in 1983. Luthor finally reveals his invention...Metallo. Darkseid appears, faces S and in defeat creates life from his image using the kryptonite continent, now drifting and forgotten in space...Doomsday. S fights to death and revived later by his son. Happy Ending.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 12:00 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just remember one thing, the future is not made of individualism.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 12:21 PM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Luthor would be like Palpatine (star wars) throughout the saga.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 12:33 PM
MattDay

redcaped you can stop posting now! lol lol lol

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 12:51 PM
MattDay is currently offline Click here to Send MattDay a Private Message Find more posts by MattDay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was also thinking how are they going to make the Doomsday character work. Someone really TALL wearing a mechanic suit just like they did on AVP and CGI help.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 01:59 PM
MattDay

a mix of cgi and animatronics would be a good way to go, cgi during massive fights and an animatronic when up close on doomsday... he one big mother, i dont think a man in a suit would cut it, if u want to make doomsday look somewhat suiting to his size

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 02:30 PM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

I saw Respect Darkseid thread over the sub-topic comic books for the first time. My conclusion he is an image of Doomsday but not powerful enough, that is why I came with my story.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 02:41 PM
MattDay

quote: (post)
Originally posted by redcaped
I saw Respect Darkseid thread over the sub-topic comic books for the first time. My conclusion he is an image of Doomsday but not powerful enough, that is why I came with my story.

say wha?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 03:01 PM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

only (my story) to my comparison abilities Darkseid=Doomsday body. He's got molecular control and absorbing powers...much like Hulk movie, I guess.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 05:42 PM
chase el
Man in Red Short Shorts

darkseid rules

"They are good people, Kal-el... They wish to be."

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 05:39 PM
chase el is currently offline Click here to Send chase el a Private Message Find more posts by chase el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know rough for some time now but he seemed upset. Anyway, I was asking about Darkseid's powers...the only thing I know from the links the thread offers is the omega beam but I don't know if he has super strength or flying abilities. How can he face S, so powerful! I also like the fact that he's close in resemblance to Doomsday.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 06:03 PM
Kovacs86

quote: (post)
Originally posted by redcaped
I know rough for some time now but he seemed upset. Anyway, I was asking about Darkseid's powers...the only thing I know from the links the thread offers is the omega beam but I don't know if he has super strength or flying abilities. How can he face S, so powerful! I also like the fact that he's close in resemblance to Doomsday.
LOL. the Omega effect is awesome... smile

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 11:24 AM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

I sound funny & stupid for loving S. There is always a "lol" in every reply sad

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 07:14 PM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

How about supergirl giving superman something that can make any part of his body vulnerable, so he can keep his own blood sample which is taken by darkseid, then creates doomsday...doomsday is darkseid mixed with superman's dna. How? This is my thread whether this is shit or not is my imagination and I can escape with that =~ Krypton's past should only be next (part 2) not after, so be very careful making that step.

Last edited by redcaped on Nov 5th, 2006 at 06:26 AM

Old Post Nov 5th, 2006 06:23 AM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have many questions. I'm dedicating my time and concern as a fan. I thought about what benefit can the landmass from Returns provide--for Metallo--alloy mixed with kryptonite instead of a rock inside the robot. Doomsday was a story out of the story that I would like it to be in the real story of superman. To me it felt like a commercial or something. So I am turning Darkseid into Doomsday. This change occurs by the cause of the dna and his so the bones come out...yes, that simple. He's as tall, same grey skin...I don't see the reason why it can't be.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2006 06:49 AM
NoFate007

If I could make 2 films to take place after Superman Returns, I'd make it so the next film focused on Brainiac and the 3rd on Doomsday....however, I would have made Superman Returns different, too. There wouldn't have been a kid, and the film would've focused on Luthor creating Parasite and Metallo partially from Kryptonian tech (which would have woken Brainiac up, and he'd have a reason to come to Earth in #2).

Old Post Nov 5th, 2006 06:54 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote