KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Hey is there a X-men 2 site and is Hugh jackman gonna be in it

Hey is there a X-men 2 site and is Hugh jackman gonna be in it
Started by: <ZD>

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
<ZD>

Hey is there a X-men 2 site and is Hugh jackman gonna be in it

Hey is there a X-men 2 site and is Hugh jackman gonna be in i. And who is gonna be Gambit.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2001 07:57 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coreworld

Don't know if there is a site just yet for X-Men II, but Mr. Jackman will be back as Wolvie, the current story revolves around the 'Legacy' virus and get this, the Sentinels may be human!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2001 05:16 PM
Coreworld is currently offline Click here to Send Coreworld a Private Message Find more posts by Coreworld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pikachu
Little Yellow Mouse

I understood that all the X-Men principles had signed up for a 1 movie deal with a 2 movie sequel clause in the event that the first one was a success.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2001 02:36 AM
Pikachu is currently offline Click here to Send Pikachu a Private Message Find more posts by Pikachu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zed

Im sure I heard somewhere that Gambit would not be appearing, but I did hear that Sabretooth would be.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2001 03:29 AM
Zed is currently offline Click here to Send Zed a Private Message Find more posts by Zed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I heard the new X-Men would be Gambit, Jubilee (played by a different actress to the one that was cut from the first movie) and Dr. McCoy.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2001 01:29 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coreworld

And Sir Ian Mckellan confirmed he would be back as Magneto, it could probably turn out that they all end up fighting on the same side against humanity and the 'Legacy' virus.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2001 09:58 PM
Coreworld is currently offline Click here to Send Coreworld a Private Message Find more posts by Coreworld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zereil
Scoundrel

apparently it may be being done akin to the Back to Future or MAtrix or Star Wars films with the next two liknking together. The Sentinel issue needs to be clarified. Well actually it doesnt but I'm gonna mention it anyway. Yes it is said that it is unfortunate that with the Sentinels they may not be the enormous wonderful robots but rather be human size. This is not however absolutely out of continuity of the comic. There were originally sentinels and future sentinels reffered to as Nimrods. These in the X-over became human dormant agent machines that were sentinel agents in Zero Tolerance. As well as that in the Current issues of the New X-Men the Sentinels seem to come in all sizes. Either way the script has not been formalised and has certainly been through enough incarnations already...

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 02:24 PM
Zereil is currently offline Click here to Send Zereil a Private Message Find more posts by Zereil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Go on google.com and put X2 you'll be shown a site I've been there it's awesome.

Old Post May 21st, 2003 07:38 PM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Augey, this thread has not been posted in for nearly a year. Just so ya know... big grin

Old Post May 24th, 2003 04:05 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

What!!!

I just wanted to keep this thread alive.For what reason I don't know thanks CR.

Old Post May 24th, 2003 08:58 PM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Catch 22
Disinterested

More like nearly 2 years. wink

Catch 22!

Old Post May 25th, 2003 11:27 PM
Catch 22 is currently offline Click here to Send Catch 22 a Private Message Find more posts by Catch 22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Damn I got problems.

Old Post May 26th, 2003 04:07 AM
Raz
Meister

Admin

I'm the one who moved it here. Apologies...

Old Post May 26th, 2003 01:30 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote