KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » X2 Gag Reel Online

X2 Gag Reel Online
Started by: shadowy_blue

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shadowy_blue

Laugh X2 Gag Reel Online

Finally!! I've seen them...I fell off the chair laughing.. big grin

http://www.giga.de/xmen/

-some crew playing with nightcrawler's tail

-hugh chokin on the smoke from his cigarette

-bobby burping out real loud in the kitchen/logan/dr pepper/icecream scene

-hugh's sister imitating wolvie in front of the huge ice block LMAO i really thot that she was the real wolvie!! omg they look so alike.

-brian cox sliding off the table in the plastic prison when stryker confronts mags. hehe and ian comments, "amateur."

-singer and stewart having fun on the wheelchairs!!! lmao this made me nearly die laughing.

-brian cox messing up his lines and shouting "****!"

-brian cox and hugh messing up their lines when wolvie confronts stryker lol. this is real funny too

-stryker tells the soldier "kiss anyone who approaches."

-cyke kissing xavier in the jet!!!

lol there are many more gags in the clip, i can't remember all. just a brief summary of the clip. go and watch it! its really hilarious. laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 11:55 PM
shadowy_blue is currently offline Click here to Send shadowy_blue a Private Message Find more posts by shadowy_blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

where can i find these moments?! i wanted to download one movie, but you need to be registered to download any of those movies! >;[

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 12:06 AM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

Well, You need to be registered. Click "Download Now", then the window will take you to another page. Then click "Connect to Download Server", then it will take you to another window, then it is in German but just click the link where it says, Register. Then register. Then go back and sign in, then everything should be fine.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 12:13 AM
shadowy_blue is currently offline Click here to Send shadowy_blue a Private Message Find more posts by shadowy_blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

I can't get it! I registered my details but everytime i go and click on download to server it keeps coming up as the registration again. mad

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 01:25 AM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

Oh! You can just click here to go directly to the download link.

Download Link

You have to have Quicktime and Winzip though. big grin

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 01:48 AM
Abbita

Thanks, i did actually manage to download it in the end. Man o man was that funny. I've been looking for the reel of hugh and his sister fo absolutely ages! Thankyou so much shadowy blue! big grin Happy Dance big grin

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 01:58 AM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkRoan

are these gag reels on the DVD?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 02:33 AM
DarkRoan is currently offline Click here to Send DarkRoan a Private Message Find more posts by DarkRoan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

No. Unfortunately, they're not. sad And that's a shame. sad

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 02:39 AM
G.P
living bank advertisement

Oh God ! That's sooo fantastic !!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 02:10 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

i can't see it! well, i'll try it next week smile

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 02:23 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

laughing Just saw the 1st! The Scene with wolvies sister is ace!!!
And Magneto falling on the cam! laughing

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 03:43 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

Simger and patrick stewart on the wheelchairs totally cracked me up man, I was in creases laughing laughing

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 03:54 PM
Gaca
KATIUSHA

ok... so the link that ya gave shadowy sais : verboten (whatever it means) and i went to the site but i DON'T UNDERSTAND A WORD IN GERMAN so what to do...

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 03:55 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

At the bottom you have several things. Like interview with Singer, etc..
The one that says outtakes has a download botton. Press that, then register.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 03:57 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

thanks wink i don't really know how i'm gonna register without knowing german... but i'll do something wink

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 04:01 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

When you manage to download the footage, continually fast forward it and you will hear the th whole footage spoken in really high pitched kiddy voices. Its really funny. big grin They sound like bloody chipmunks especially bryan singer at the beginning.

Last edited by Abbita on Nov 16th, 2003 at 04:36 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 04:33 PM
Hegemon875
Archvillain

It just says verboten when I click your second link

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 02:37 AM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

You have to register first. Just try to click the first link I gave you and follow the instructions that Kes and I posted in the previous posts.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 03:44 AM
D-Chan
The One and Only :)

Just for info, "Verboten" means "forbidden" smile

D-Chan

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 01:25 PM
D-Chan is currently offline Click here to Send D-Chan a Private Message Find more posts by D-Chan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

D-chan: ooooooh... now i get it...

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 02:00 PM