KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Who reads New or Uncanny X-Men?

Who reads New or Uncanny X-Men?
Started by: Bishop777

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bishop777
X-Treme X.S.E.

Who reads New or Uncanny X-Men?

How do like where it's going? Never in my life did I think that I would see such plot twists as I have seen in these last few months with these characters. Xorn = the evil headmaster = murderer of X-Men = not going to say who it is and spoil it if you don't know.
And in Uncanny X-Men, it reads like an action-packed soap opera The Devil = Satan = Mystique's baby dady (one of em) = Nightcrawler's father! Is this stuff going too far, or is it where it needs to be? Personally...I like it!!!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 10:38 AM
Bishop777 is currently offline Click here to Send Bishop777 a Private Message Find more posts by Bishop777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

i do read new x-men. pretty interesting. as for uncanny, i think the storyline is a bit over the top (as far as i know) and i don't enjoy the art right now.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 03:04 PM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I think New X-men is excellent as always but Uncanny X-men is lacking, a few years back it was great, greta storylines, artist and they tied with X-men(New X-men) but lately is seems to stand alone from the New X-men book and i hate the fact that they made the Juggernaut a good guy and the fact that he made best friends with a little boy is just creepy!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 05:44 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

I read both.... when it's available

by Scythe

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 06:41 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

i read both and yes, i think uncanny is over the top

and what about ultimate? is really good

Ashes

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 09:31 PM
Blind-Enemy is currently offline Click here to Send Blind-Enemy a Private Message Find more posts by Blind-Enemy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

i do. Theres a new X book comming out with cannonballs lil bro in the team. He fires some kinda blue fire from his eyes.
Juggernaut has potential. He's a moral baddie who i hope will do what wolverine will not. The hero trap is getting caught up in being a hero.
I hope Northstar and Iceman hook up.
I really liked Sage, both when she was with Hellfire and X-men.
I'm hoping Satan wants the X-men to do something for Him
Juggernaut sees beyond himself with fishboy- it's cute. We need more people to be cute in life instead of cool.
Marvel always has great quotes and messages that suggest to the world what is being asked for and what are the best ways to achieve them.
Make mine marvel.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 04:16 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bishop777
X-Treme X.S.E.

It's because it is over the top that I think I like Uncanny. It seems Austen realizes that people grow in different ways. I just think it is the ultimate contradiction that Kurt Wagner has fought so hard to get close to God to find out he was never really a priest and that his father is the devil. While I understand what you are saying about the Juggernaut, I think the dynamic and character interaction between him and Charles is the best it has ever been. The Havok/Polaris story was amazing and for once, it seemed Cyclops had some sort of character.
New X-Men is still better though.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 04:17 PM
Bishop777 is currently offline Click here to Send Bishop777 a Private Message Find more posts by Bishop777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bishop777
X-Treme X.S.E.

Wow Maelstrom, couldn't have said it better myself.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 04:19 PM
gambit88
Blackout

uncanny xmen everyone reads new i don't know i never have liked it much it messes everything up and i don't like the way they draw either

chickens fun chickens good chickens part of the neighborhood

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 01:00 AM
gambit88 is currently offline Click here to Send gambit88 a Private Message Find more posts by gambit88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

I don't know about you guys and maybe you'll kill me for this but I don't like Kya Asamiya (sp) art no

by Scythe

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 02:29 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gambit88
Blackout

whats that?

chickens fun chickens good chickens part of the neighborhood

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 03:07 AM
gambit88 is currently offline Click here to Send gambit88 a Private Message Find more posts by gambit88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

Kia is the artist that draws or drew the latest Uncanny X-Men issues

by Scythe

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 03:20 AM
Kes
Philie

Got any pics so I can see what they look like?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 08:54 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

i don't like asamiya either. x-men is not supposed to look like manga.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 09:05 PM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orion x

hey,

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 09:08 PM
Orion x is currently offline Click here to Send Orion x a Private Message Find more posts by Orion x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orion x

u lot hav kool pics

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 09:10 PM
Orion x is currently offline Click here to Send Orion x a Private Message Find more posts by Orion x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Ashes

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 09:10 PM
Blind-Enemy is currently offline Click here to Send Blind-Enemy a Private Message Find more posts by Blind-Enemy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orion x

?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 09:23 PM
Orion x

i hav neva heard of the uncanny xmen

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 09:24 PM
Orion x

no1 is tlkin,

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 09:25 PM