KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » What openning sequence for X3

What openning sequence for X3
Started by: lau_timmy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lau_timmy

Shocked What openning sequence for X3

I would definetly either choose the danger room, phoenix rising, gambit, or the introduction of the sentinel for the opening sequence for x3.

Nightcrawler attack in the white house was the best openning for X2.

What opennig would you prefer?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Professor X: Mutation. It is the key to our evolution. It has enabled us to evolve from a single-celled organism into the dominant species on the planet. This process is slow and normally taking thousands and thousands of years. But every few hundred millennia, evolution leaps forward.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 05:40 AM
lau_timmy is currently offline Click here to Send lau_timmy a Private Message Find more posts by lau_timmy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§H@Ñ€
???

i'm not 100% complete on it, but i should be a big part of it. big grin

Click my sig to go to my gallery!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 05:52 AM
§H@Ñ€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ñ€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ñ€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xboy
I LOVE DEGRASSI

phoenix rising

Spearheadbig grin Aquacool

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 06:05 AM
xboy is currently offline Click here to Send xboy a Private Message Find more posts by xboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§H@Ñ€
???

no that should happen twords the end, more suprise to the 'x-men stupid' ppl, and then they will be like, "jean died thought!" Trust me.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 06:12 AM
§H@Ñ€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ñ€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ñ€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

They should have Jean raising from the water with her hands up likes a cross and she should have a new uniform and have a firey Phoenix bird behind her cawing. That would be cool.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 07:22 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

i know one thing: no more prof's speeches -.-; can be the phoenix rising

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 10:49 AM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Farley07

I think maybe having the sentinels tested out somewhere over sees and gambit is maybe fighting it or running or something. I think it would be pretty cool if they are going in that direction

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 12:49 PM
Farley07 is currently offline Click here to Send Farley07 a Private Message Find more posts by Farley07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

The x men fighting the sentinals. They are losing then out of no where phoenix comes and saves them. Something like that anyway. Oh and i agree with vampy- NO MORE SPEECHES!!! More of the cool graphic openings though, they are wicked

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 02:47 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

The speechs explain the story to the non-fans.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 03:30 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

Yeah i know but by time x3 comes out people are going to know the story because there have already been two movies. Most people have seen one of them so they will understand it.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 03:43 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Nothing can stop a Juggenaut. An all out b-line by Juggernaut.
A plasma cannon can momntairly stop him, but then he only resumes his attack. They need to show the powers with colored energy, the t.k. and telepathy.
Also i'd like to see the X-men knock of Cain's helmet and proffeser X mind blast him, like he used to do in the original x-men

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 04:00 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buffymitch
Colossus

I think it would be cool if they show gambit in the opening sccene. i think it will rock. that why i like metal rusky's idea but i don't like the sentinel too much especially if they are as big in th e comics.

I like professor X's his voice in the beginning in the movies. it give the feeling it is really happening somewhere.

The danger room sounds cool two. But who should be practising. I think Logan and Colossus.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 10:41 PM
buffymitch is currently offline Click here to Send buffymitch a Private Message Find more posts by buffymitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§H@Ñ€
???

no, logan was in the 1st movies earily earily starts, and he was in the second ones, maybe cyke or JUBILEE!!! and they can be with Colussos. yeah, thats should be good, and wait, i could be in there to!!!! yay!!!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 10:51 PM
sandman26
old but new

i think that they should have gambit breaking into some high security place like the mansion and that's where the xmen meet him for the start.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 10:56 PM
sandman26 is currently offline Click here to Send sandman26 a Private Message Find more posts by sandman26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

quote:
Originally posted by juggernaut26
i think that they should have gambit breaking into some high security place like the mansion and that's where the xmen meet him for the start.

That is ALWAYS how they should meet Gambit big grin Letting him use his theiving skills love

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 12:36 AM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sandman26
old but new

yea perfect that's how it should start

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 01:25 AM
sandman26 is currently offline Click here to Send sandman26 a Private Message Find more posts by sandman26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lau_timmy

We first have Pro X voice in the beginning as in the other two movies.

We see gambit being chase in the middle of the night and comes to an alley. In the dark we see 2 glowing red eyes and we get to see the sentinel.

We then cut to the dangerr room and to show that we don't know it is the danger room we see the x-men fighting magneto and his brotherhood of mutants.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nightcrawler: My name is Kurt Wagner. But in the Munich circus, I...
Wolverine: Ah, save it.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 01:47 AM
lau_timmy is currently offline Click here to Send lau_timmy a Private Message Find more posts by lau_timmy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sandman26
old but new

well at the beggining during the credits we need the prof but then we need gambit just breaking in somewhere and then like wolverine smells him or somthin.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 02:00 AM
darkphoenix

I think the best opening sequence would be like the X-men fighting the Sentinels, X-men are loosing then the prof. stop the simulation and tell them that if they cant beat the danger room, they dont stand a chance when the sentinels come for real

(see, good opening sequence: no speech, the sentinels AND the danger room)

Sk: Lol i totally see you as the opening sequence of X3! lol

who got nice opening sequence ideas? i do!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 03:42 AM
darkphoenix is currently offline Click here to Send darkphoenix a Private Message Find more posts by darkphoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§H@Ñ€
???

(me) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (darkphoenix)

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 05:25 AM