KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » actors in x men who should die

actors in x men who should die
Started by: reddroxy180

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
reddroxy180
untamed

Barf actors in x men who should die

hallie berry is a horrible person, i hate her and she is systematically ruining some of my favorite characters and therefore should die.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 09:00 PM
reddroxy180 is currently offline Click here to Send reddroxy180 a Private Message Find more posts by reddroxy180 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flavio

put a little love and peace into your heart stick out tongue i wouldnt want any of them to die, even the ones i dont like, i dont think anyone should die just because I dont like them or because they dont play the characters in a good way...

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 12:03 AM
Flavio is currently offline Click here to Send Flavio a Private Message Find more posts by Flavio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

Re: actors in x men who should die

quote:
Originally posted by reddroxy180
hallie berry is a horrible person, i hate her and she is systematically ruining some of my favorite characters and therefore should die.

Dear God in Heaven.... no expression

made by verauko

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 12:12 AM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lenord

Re: actors in x men who should die

quote:
Originally posted by reddroxy180

Well now the cops know the first place to go if should end up dead evil face

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 12:22 AM
Lenord is currently offline Click here to Send Lenord a Private Message Find more posts by Lenord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

your heartless man, plus that's bad karma wishing negativly against one person, don't come near me

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 04:29 AM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Belladonna 16
MissKitty16

Ummm, guys don't be so sensitive Halle Berry is a horrible person. She's a ***** who thinks she's too good for comic book movies. Well, Xmen in particular (seeing how she just did Catwoman) I see where reddroxy is coming from. I personally, think Anna Paquin should die for doing a horrible job of Rogue and butchering my favorite character.

Gambit-"It was chere, every moment"

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 04:44 AM
Belladonna 16 is currently offline Click here to Send Belladonna 16 a Private Message Find more posts by Belladonna 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flavio

i dont think its Anna choice like she just thought "im gonna play a crying Rogue coz i think shes like that", the writers and director wanted her to be like that, i've seen she saying that she would love to play a more Action/determined rogue...but this is off topic anyway...

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 04:57 AM
Flavio is currently offline Click here to Send Flavio a Private Message Find more posts by Flavio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

I can feel the x-actors (http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f49/t20331.html) thread calling for your post!!

FEAR THE WRATH OF MEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 09:27 AM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

vamp.. do you know that pao is off till tuesday? erm

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 09:31 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... ok i'll get bkk to close it.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 09:33 AM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

sure
closing happy

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 12:53 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

just b/c ppl do bad jobs in moves doesn't mean they should die. when you where in school if you got a problem worng the teacher didn't pull out a semi-automatic sniper rifle on you did they?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 04:04 PM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

no they pulled a 9mm on me

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 07:40 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reddroxy180
untamed

ok you really need to learn to read in between the lines. the statement isn't necessarily one hundred percent, im not wishing death on her but if it did occur i wouldn't mind...im just expressing how much i hate her for ruining some of my favorite characters and not even knowing enough about the character to do a decent portrayal i mean how hard is it to do a little back round check and know that your character is claustrophobic and couldn't have just been chilling in that elevator shaft?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 09:32 PM
reddroxy180 is currently offline Click here to Send reddroxy180 a Private Message Find more posts by reddroxy180 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jury
Extreme Member

Dis thread is not a good example ... erm and therefore must be CLOSED.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 03:09 AM
Jury is currently offline Click here to Send Jury a Private Message Find more posts by Jury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

I second your feelings Jury messed

use this to rant onto any X-Men member..... movie or comic: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...;threadid=23189

CLOSED

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 03:34 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote