KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Who would you perfer to be in X3? Gambit or Angel?

Who do you want to be in X3?
This poll is closed.
Gambit 13 86.67%
Angel 2 13.33%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who would you perfer to be in X3? Gambit or Angel?
Started by: Sango_Dare

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

Cool Who would you perfer to be in X3? Gambit or Angel?

Gambit or Angel Who would you rather see in X3?
Personally I would pick Gambit.

Attachment: gambit11grand.jpg
This has been downloaded 71 time(s).

"I'll take the world when it turns on you. I'll set it on fire.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 03:39 PM
D_A_R_E is currently offline Click here to Send D_A_R_E a Private Message Find more posts by D_A_R_E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain Oats

hm... its confirmed, they will both be in it.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 03:56 PM
Captain Oats is currently offline Click here to Send Captain Oats a Private Message Find more posts by Captain Oats Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

reme all the way

and i heard they're both, and the angel will be a girl blink

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 04:02 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

gambit

and angel will be a girl? :s

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 04:11 PM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

no, they've actually said that the rumors about angel being a girl are false and that in X3, angel WILL be male.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 05:27 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

i think it would be cool to see angel run away and have storm go after him

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 05:39 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by fruits
no, they've actually said that the rumors about angel being a girl are false and that in X3, angel WILL be male.
aparently my knowledge was not up to time embarrasment

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 06:37 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

gambit...but from what i;ve heard gambit is going to have a minor role and angel will have a major role

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 07:11 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

i heard the exact same thing. gambit's role will prolly be like iceman's role in the first film. i don't know what they're gonna do with angel. how they're gonna make it a big role. are they gonna tie in with the storyline or just show up?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 09:57 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DaX-Man
FutureSatan

Is there even going to be a X3 and if you say yes how do u know this where are your sources I'd like to check them out. But if there is and you have proof I wanna see Gambit with a major and Angel with a minor or not at all, Angel is bunk!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 01:06 AM
DaX-Man is currently offline Click here to Send DaX-Man a Private Message Find more posts by DaX-Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

I'd rather see Angel, but only if they play angel as a guy.

If they make angel a girl. Then I don't want to see either of them.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 01:19 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
More on the New X-Men 3 Characters
Source: IGN Filmforce
March 17, 2005

IGN Filmforce has a follow-up to the news that Beast, Gambit and Angel will appear in X-Men 3.

The site says that Angel will indeed be male, not female as was previously reported, and it will be a major character in the film.

Beast is expected to be seen in his transformed part while Gambit is not expected to be a major character. Cyclops also won't have a big role in the story, the site adds.

yeah, there is DEFINANTLY gonna be an X3 and theirs an article thingy right there that says angel will be a guy and gambit will have a small role

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 01:33 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

angel...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 02:04 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

roll eyes (sarcastic) I know they're both going to be in it. I just wanted to see which one people would perfer to be in the movie and basicly have the bigger role. I don't like the rumor about him having a role like iceman. Iceman sucked!!, in X1. mad

Attachment: gambitgrh.jpg
This has been downloaded 44 time(s).

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 05:14 AM
D_A_R_E is currently offline Click here to Send D_A_R_E a Private Message Find more posts by D_A_R_E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

im not saying he's gonna suck. it's just that iceman didn't have that big of a role, but he was there and kind of important and then in the next one, BAM, he's one of the most important characters. thats prolly wats gonna happen with this one

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 05:37 AM
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

embarrasment Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. But personally I just don't like Iceman. I think he's kind of pathtic.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 05:40 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by RogueGambitdare
embarrasment Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. But personally I just don't like Iceman. I think he's kind of pathtic.

in the movies he is...

but thats singers fault...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 05:43 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

You have a point. But I still don't like him. Not like he doesn't have cool powers but he just is so............ I can't explain it I just don't like him.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 05:46 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

some people feel that way about gambit...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 05:50 AM
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

Not to sound like a prick but I don't really care if some one doesn't like Gambit or not. I think everyone has a right to an opionin.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 05:53 AM