KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » weapon x

weapon x
Started by: dominic/wolf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dominic/wolf
the alpha mutant

weapon x

who are the mutnats afilliated with wx i know wolvie sabertooth deadpool maverick wraith silver fox fantomex agent x

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 10:08 PM
dominic/wolf is currently offline Click here to Send dominic/wolf a Private Message Find more posts by dominic/wolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

wolvies brother....he mentions that he was part of it, and unlike wolvies healing factor that wont let him remember, he does remember.....i cant think of anyone else....what about that ultimate one that wolvie, cyke and fantomex fought???

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 10:12 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kichiku_beihei
Dreamer

X-23..

If you count the Ultimate series, then Night Crawler, juggernaut, and all the X-men almost...

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 01:06 AM
kichiku_beihei is currently offline Click here to Send kichiku_beihei a Private Message Find more posts by kichiku_beihei Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dominic/wolf
the alpha mutant

yeah i count it

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 01:11 AM
dominic/wolf is currently offline Click here to Send dominic/wolf a Private Message Find more posts by dominic/wolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kichiku_beihei
Dreamer

Then pretty much all the x-men till Kitty came along, and most of the brotherhood...

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 01:59 AM
kichiku_beihei is currently offline Click here to Send kichiku_beihei a Private Message Find more posts by kichiku_beihei Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I heard on a similar thread that even the Stephord Cuckoos were a part of weapon X

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 09:49 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kichiku_beihei
Dreamer

heres the thing I'm starting to dislike about Marvel, they have soo many different X-men titles that confuse the bejsus outta me. Back in the day when I collected comics as a kid, only Wolverine was a true product of Weapon X. In the new Ultimate Series, it's like everyone and anyone was part of the Weapon X project. IMO their killing the entire X-men series with all these off shoots, and altering of x-men history.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:50 AM
Marvelgeek
`Poccy fan extraordinere

This is my impression of things:
reading originally there was weapon x with wolvie, sabertooth, maverick, wraith silver fox, and wildchild I think.
reading Then somewhere there was deadpool and kane.
reading During morrisons run on x-men he sorta retconned it and called it weapon plus (wolvie was weapon 10, 10 in roman letters is X) where fantomex (weapon XIII), (probably) stepford cuckoos (weapon XIV), people named weapon XII (Huntsman), weapon XV (ultimaton).
readingThere's also a new weapon x wichmainly consisted of criminals (others coersted) with power-boosts. The line-up included agent x (maverick), sauron, mesmero, marrow, kane, aurora, sabretooth, wildchild, madison jeffries, washout.

Phuh! Now I'm sleepy... sleep

Last edited by Marvelgeek on Jun 12th, 2005 at 07:12 PM

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 07:09 PM
Marvelgeek is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelgeek a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelgeek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
munkiesarus
swimming upstream

The Cuckoos are a product of Weapon X? Or Plus or whatever the hell...

Aww that's dumb...

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 11:29 PM
munkiesarus is currently offline Click here to Send munkiesarus a Private Message Find more posts by munkiesarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelgeek
`Poccy fan extraordinere

quote: (post)
Originally posted by munkiesarus
The Cuckoos are a product of Weapon X? Or Plus or whatever the hell...

Aww that's dumb...

Yep well, Morrisons entire run was a bit... interesting, one sometimes wonders what he was on when he made certain things up. The man reduced Hellfire club to a strip joint for gods sake . It was cool and wow most of the time though (like emma and scott, talk about mixing it up)... big grin

And his weapon plus consisted of making the ultimate soldier by mixing man and machine (see wolvie has a metal skeleton, clever of Morrison to think of that eh?) and the later versions had like I dunno evolved artificcially with sentinels in their blood or something so they're mutant/sentinels evolved into one being. Well originally maybe that wasnt the idea and weapon 1 was cap america, 2 was like a fox or something, 3 like a special bear or whateva... weirdo...

FYI The cuckoo-thing was revealed in his last story "Here comes tomorrow".

It's all very confusing. A good read. But confusing. smile

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:04 AM
Marvelgeek is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelgeek a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelgeek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote