KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Xavier or Magneto: Which Side Are You On?

Xavier or Magneto: Which Side Are You On?
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Xavier or Magneto: Which Side Are You On?

Seemed neat, c&p.
Lets say that one day you wake up in the Marvel Universe. As a mutant. You're not a world class power, but you're not a weakling either. Currently the world is in an uproar, hatred of mutants is at an all time high, and the US government is about to vote on the Mutant Registration Act. If it passes, many other countries will likely follow suite.

Which side would you choose, Professor Xavier and his "Mutants and humans can all live together peacefully" ideals, or Magneto and his "Humans will always hate and fear us, and it is just a matter of time before they try and destroy us, so we must act first"? Do you join the X-men, or the Brotherhood?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 10:21 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Magneto.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 10:22 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why?
I agree, but why?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 10:36 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think it'd have to do with my power though. If my power was to kill 100 people by waving my hands, I'm going to Magneto.

If I just have wings, well, I'm looking for Xavier.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 10:38 AM
kichiku_beihei
Dreamer

Thats a toughie... if I came from a good family that accpeted me and still loved me, then Prof. X is where I'd go. Now if it was exact opposite, my family hated me, disowned me etc, then I's be calling Magneto up.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 01:20 PM
kichiku_beihei is currently offline Click here to Send kichiku_beihei a Private Message Find more posts by kichiku_beihei Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

DEFINITELY Magneto, because i completely agree with the way he sees/does things. This of course, is assuming i was a mutant, as mentioned in the OP.

~wickerman~

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 04:04 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I shall side with lord Magneto..until lord Apocalyse returns...they are so similar you know.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 04:21 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

Magneto the xavier dream is Dead.

I've started rebelling!!!!!

But not like ohm X

I'm just wearing the Magneto Was Right Shirt.

OHM X were a Bunch of morons Though.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 06:36 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelgeek
`Poccy fan extraordinere

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kichiku_beihei
Thats a toughie... if I came from a good family that accpeted me and still loved me, then Prof. X is where I'd go. Now if it was exact opposite, my family hated me, disowned me etc, then I's be calling Magneto up.

Well put. Me too.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 07:28 PM
Marvelgeek is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelgeek a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelgeek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

I would join with Xmen,have sex with at least 2 Xwomen(since everyone gets a slice),join with the Brotherhood,kick Bishop's ass,say i'm sorry and join with the Xmen again,get some more booty(maybe even Jubilee this time),fake my death and then come back a year later and say that it was a skrull that died,steal Cyclops' visor,Gambit's staff,and Storm's bra then just say f**k it and join the Avengers

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 07:33 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by black robb
I would join with Xmen,have sex with at least 2 Xwomen(since everyone gets a slice),join with the Brotherhood,kick Bishop's ass,say i'm sorry and join with the Xmen again,get some more booty(maybe even Jubilee this time),fake my death and then come back a year later and say that it was a skrull that died,steal Cyclops' visor,Gambit's staff,and Storm's bra then just say f**k it and join the Avengers

I shall join the brotherhood..bad guys always have more fun.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 07:34 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO

cool.

I'll be a brotherhood member known as the phanton panties stealer. evil face evil face evil face

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 07:38 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelgeek
`Poccy fan extraordinere

Originally posted by BENITO
cool.

I'll be a brotherhood member known as the phanton panties stealer. evil face evil face evil face

big grin
Like someone else: Didnt nightcrawler steal the x-girls underwear? I remember wolverine saying that to storm anyway.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 07:40 PM
Marvelgeek is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelgeek a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelgeek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO

The Phantom Panties stealer strikes

Storm, Jean, Jubilee, Kitty and Psylocke are sitting in a room

Storm: Did any one else feel less support
all the other go: yes
Jubilee: did anyone else feel a squeeze on there boob
psylocke: yes I did I also felt something in my vagina
Did anyone?
all other: yes we Did
Jean: What just went in my mouth?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 07:45 PM
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Originally posted by BENITO
The Phantom Panties stealer strikes

Storm, Jean, Jubilee, Kitty and Psylocke are sitting in a room

Storm: Did any one else feel less support
all the other go: yes
Jubilee: did anyone else feel a squeeze on there boob
psylocke: yes I did I also felt something in my vagina
Did anyone?
all other: yes we Did
Jean: What just went in my mouth?
the horny phantom-has the mutant ability to fondle women without them seeing him

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 07:47 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

the horny phantom-has the mutant ability to fondle women without them seeing him

couldn't quicksilver fondle woman without being seen as well.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 07:48 PM
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Originally posted by Mainstream
couldn't quicksilver fondle woman without being seen as well.
but he couldnt stand there and enjoy it

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 07:49 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

but he couldnt stand there and enjoy it

okay ya got me.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 07:50 PM
stormfront13

i would join xavier, if humans hated me and tired to kill me, then i wouldn't lower myself to their level by joining magneo

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 07:51 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO

Remember Jubilee 16 and thats leggal in the UK

so I'm committing any crimes plus it's only Illegal for girls to have under age sex not boys well only if the girls younger.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 07:52 PM