KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » ororo-before the storm

ororo-before the storm
Started by: stormfront13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stormfront13

Smile ororo-before the storm

What does everyone else think of this series? big grin

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 12:30 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Haven't read it...is it good?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 12:31 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
munkiesarus
swimming upstream

I've seen the Immonen cover...I've taken a small liking to his art. That's about it, though :O

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 02:58 AM
munkiesarus is currently offline Click here to Send munkiesarus a Private Message Find more posts by munkiesarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

well according to sales it is just under house of M, which is marvels leading seller

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 03:55 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
munkiesarus
swimming upstream

Cool, but sales aren't everything.

You read it, what do you think?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 04:04 AM
munkiesarus is currently offline Click here to Send munkiesarus a Private Message Find more posts by munkiesarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

well I have only read issue one, and I think it's really good

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 04:17 AM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Well I read #1 today. It was quite good. smile

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:21 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I haven't read it but from the title. It sounds like it is really good.

STORM.

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 09:18 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

yeah, though I would really like to see hakim come back to the present and see storm, or one day she is fighting this mutant terrorist and it turns out to be hakim

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 09:28 PM
stormlover

hello?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 03:39 PM
stormlover is currently offline Click here to Send stormlover a Private Message Find more posts by stormlover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lady_Jade
Bond Girl

I love Storm so I naturally enjoy anything about her.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 05:29 PM
Lady_Jade is currently offline Click here to Send Lady_Jade a Private Message Find more posts by Lady_Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I read issue 2...

doesnt really seem like an x comic that much... the writing and theme dont scream 'storm' to me...

just has her name on it and thats meant to be good enough...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 11:25 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

*****doesnt really seem like an x comic that much... the writing and theme dont scream 'storm' to me...*****

^^it's not meant to be anything like an X comic, and that's why it's called ororo BEFORE the STORM.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 05:10 PM
aceofgambit2

i agree.... its more of like a step away from the madness to explain the demons of her past... we all need to look into this series

X-MEN ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 05:56 PM
aceofgambit2 is currently offline Click here to Send aceofgambit2 a Private Message Find more posts by aceofgambit2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

yeah, and she was a really good fighter when she was like 7

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 04:26 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by stormfront13
*****doesnt really seem like an x comic that much... the writing and theme dont scream 'storm' to me...*****

^^it's not meant to be anything like an X comic, and that's why it's called ororo BEFORE the STORM.

do you actually read my posts properly?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 05:32 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aceofgambit2

you always seem to have an answer to everyones post.... do u always have to have the last word?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 08:49 AM
aceofgambit2 is currently offline Click here to Send aceofgambit2 a Private Message Find more posts by aceofgambit2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aceofgambit2

sorry for the double post....

sorry to everyone for the comment... i'm just tired of rude people.... I LOVE X_MEN THOUGH!!!!!! smile

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 08:50 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by aceofgambit2
you always seem to have an answer to everyones post.... do u always have to have the last word?

Firstly, me? your complaining to me?

sorry to everyone for the comment... i'm just tired of rude people.... I LOVE X_MEN THOUGH!!!!!! smile

Rude? give me a break...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 01:41 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

You're calling him rude, when you're the one sticking your nose in his business? He didn't even say anything rude, he simply asked her a question, the fact that you took it rudely is your own fault, as it was most likely meant to be a simple question of understanding. He was questioning her comprehension of his statement, because she seemed to missinterpret him, so he assumed she didn't properly read his post. It's happened with SF several times, when she's been too lazy/in a rush to properly read someone's post, and then responds only to find herself looking like a fool.

In other words, sit down and shut up.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 06:09 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote