KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » I heard somewhere that Wolverine and Strom will have a romance in this movie?

I heard somewhere that Wolverine and Strom will have a romance in this movie?
Started by: rwendelin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rwendelin
Famke Fan

I heard somewhere that Wolverine and Strom will have a romance in this movie?

I heard somewhere that Wolverine and Strom will have a romance in this movie? is it true? i was just wondering...

thanx

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 01:44 AM
rwendelin is currently offline Click here to Send rwendelin a Private Message Find more posts by rwendelin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Who knows. I'd prefer it if they didn't. I'd like to see Wolverine grieving over Jean.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 02:08 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Yeah, they said that Wolverine will have sex with storm in the movie. halle's idea.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 02:48 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelgeek
`Poccy fan extraordinere

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
halle's idea.
HALLE!!!!!!! It was ur idea?!!!!!! Oh you just up everything, dontcha? mad

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 06:56 PM
Marvelgeek is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelgeek a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelgeek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

lol damn you superman!! Well i heard something about halle wanting a love scene with some one but we don't know who.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 07:01 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nathan summers
the man called cable

Wolverine and Strom Thurman? That does sound plausible.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 08:45 PM
nathan summers is currently offline Click here to Send nathan summers a Private Message Find more posts by nathan summers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
lol damn you superman!! Well i heard something about halle wanting a love scene with some one but we don't know who.

Judging from her ego it'll be herself lol

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 09:51 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Right after the secod movie I heard Halle quit. I guess they were wrong. But Storm and Wolverine don't go together.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 11:43 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Halle did quit but so did brian singer so she came back because of the new guy and the promise to have more parts.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 11:56 PM
StinkFist462
Your Mom

this movie is Halle's basically.

from what i've been hearing its mainly about Storm.

what a *****.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 12:07 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buffymitch
Colossus

In ultimate Storm did have an atraction for wolverine. but that was out of grief of beast's death. I would like to see storm and beast though

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 12:20 AM
buffymitch is currently offline Click here to Send buffymitch a Private Message Find more posts by buffymitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

storm likes all these mutant blue guys.. she alreaddy liked nightcrwler in part 2. As for a storm movie well x1 and x2 was wolverine movies.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 12:37 AM
buffymitch
Colossus

i heard that befor that storm liked nightcrawler. but i didn't see it where do you see it?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 01:08 AM
buffymitch is currently offline Click here to Send buffymitch a Private Message Find more posts by buffymitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

It said so in trhe dvd that halle wanted a love interest so they gave her nightcrawler

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 02:10 AM
buffymitch
Colossus

but i saw no chemsitry between them. atleast noy from storms side. she was just hurt how nightcrawler felt about his mutation. that's how i saw it.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 02:21 AM
NoFate007

I thought it was odd that Storm was saying that stuff in X2, considering she has the best life of a mutant really - even beating Xavier in the sense that she can walk and is attractive haha.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 03:03 AM
katie_girl09

Why does everyone hate Halle on this forum?? confused

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 01:40 AM
katie_girl09 is currently offline Click here to Send katie_girl09 a Private Message Find more posts by katie_girl09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormlover

Originally posted by katie_girl09
Why does everyone hate Halle on this forum?? confused

That's what I want to know. I love Halle Berry. It hurts me to read these horrible comments about her. sad

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 04:19 AM
stormlover is currently offline Click here to Send stormlover a Private Message Find more posts by stormlover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

She' s fit, she's a good actor... what more do you want?

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 12:08 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

And which X Men hook up with which in the comics... and when did Beast die? He's still alive in the New X Men stories in Essential X Men!

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 12:09 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote