KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Kitty Pryde and Bobby Drake Kissing Scene

Kitty Pryde and Bobby Drake Kissing Scene
Started by: Jackyhehe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jackyhehe
Tooth Fairy

Question Kitty Pryde and Bobby Drake Kissing Scene

Hello guys! I don't know if there's already a Kitty Pryde-Bobby Drake thread out there and I already searched the whole forum if there's any, so I just started a new one.

I'm new here and I'm currently into X-Men since I saw X-Men 3: The Last Stand . I can really say that it was awesome! I'm not into American comics, so I have no knowledge of the X-Men comics. I just like the movie, because their physical appearance there are better than the ones in the comics. No offense to the fans of the comics.

Anyway, so, I've been addicted to X-Men. I've watched X-Men 2 already, but not X-Men 1. And I really like both of the movies. I was really drawn to Bobby Drake (Iceman) and I really has a crush on him. I just think he's really cute. =) And I even like him when I watched the last movie, because he's even better there. =) I like his love team with Kitty Pryde (Shadowcat) . They are both cute, and they'll surely make a cute couple! =)

I especially like the fountain scene wherein he and Kitty Pryde (Shadowcat) were skating on the 'solidified'/'iced'/'frosted' fountain/pond, holding hands. They were really having fun and then Kitty slipped, and fell into Bobby's arms. She looks up to Bobby and Bobby returns her gaze intently. They were silent for a while, and then Kitty breaks the uncomfortable silence and thanked Bobby for what he has done for her (ice-skating with her) and then Bobby smiles back at her. And then the scene shifted to Rogue watching them from the window and she began to pack her things to head for the cure. So, that's it.

But when I was surfing the net for John Allerdyce (Pyro) , since I'm really obsessed with him right now *smiles*, I stumbled upon a blog wherein it was saying that Bobby cheated on Rouge (Is this the correct spelling?). I scrolled down and saw the controversial picture of Bobby and Kitty kissing on the fountain, which really shocked me (see picture ). I can't really recall seeing that at the movie.

Can you guys please enlighten me? Thanks! =)

Attachment: kittybobbykiss.jpg
This has been downloaded 685 time(s).

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 01:42 PM
Jackyhehe is currently offline Click here to Send Jackyhehe a Private Message Find more posts by Jackyhehe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rave X
Slash Sl*t

Photomanip?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 01:56 PM
Rave X is currently offline Click here to Send Rave X a Private Message Find more posts by Rave X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackyhehe
Tooth Fairy

Really?? But... it looks soo... real. O.O It looks like a still photograph taken from the movie itself. Or maybe it was taken from the movie itself, but of course, there are re-shoots, so maybe they just took off that particular scene so as not to put more impact on Bobby's cheating when he still got a girlfriend or something like that.

But I really, really, really wish that they just included that in the movie, if it were really included in the movie in the first place. I mean, if the picture's not a manip or something.

As I have said, I'm a proud Bobby-Kitty fan. Hahaha!!! =)

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 02:16 PM
Jackyhehe is currently offline Click here to Send Jackyhehe a Private Message Find more posts by Jackyhehe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Icicle
Wild Mage

Actualy I think that picture was in one of the trailers, but I can't remember. It may have been an out take.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 05:04 PM
Icicle is currently offline Click here to Send Icicle a Private Message Find more posts by Icicle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

it is a real pic it was posted ages ago on x3 pics. i dont think it was in a trailer but it myt be an extended scene. rater probably thought that an affair was to much and jus the pysical lust for touch was what he wanted. it could also have been to get us think they were gonna have an affait then they jus didnt? messed

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 06:37 PM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mYsTiquE_DuDe

I'm glad about them.Rogue started to piss me off!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 12:11 AM
mYsTiquE_DuDe is currently offline Click here to Send mYsTiquE_DuDe a Private Message Find more posts by mYsTiquE_DuDe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chucktaylor
Syndicate Scout

Kitty is HOT! big grin

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 01:23 AM
chucktaylor is currently offline Click here to Send chucktaylor a Private Message Find more posts by chucktaylor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

quote: (post)
Originally posted by chucktaylor
Kitty is HOT! big grin

you will get no disagreement from me there. she should get her own
(x-rated) spin-off.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 01:30 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

She is hot, it wasn't Bobby she was kissing it was me. shifty

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 01:42 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

i did that scene remember, im your stunt double.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 01:45 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

No it was me, they decided I don't need a stunt double. laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 01:47 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thorncrawler
very with the sexy W_E

you guys were obviously day-dreaming cos it was me!!!

@->--"victims arn't we all"
the glass may be half full but the bottles empty
i was with yumcarrots, now im with wicked_elphie

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 01:49 AM
thorncrawler is currently offline Click here to Send thorncrawler a Private Message Find more posts by thorncrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

you guys were kissing ...um... fake kittys the real kitty/ellen page was in my trailer with me.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 02:07 AM
Jackyhehe
Tooth Fairy

I love Bobby and Kitty together, but aww.. I wish I were the girl. : )

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 02:44 AM
steverules
The doctor

Originally posted by The Pict
you guys were kissing ...um... fake kittys the real kitty/ellen page was in my trailer with me.

U were kissing a fake Ellen Page, that was really a man who had plastic sugery to look like her. I kissed the real Ellen Page

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 08:13 AM
Jackyhehe
Tooth Fairy

Hahaha!!! Bobby and Kitty forever!!!!!!!!! love

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 08:24 AM
Britrogue
Southern Belle

That scene must have been cut. Like the whole "If you got to war you might not come home, SHE might not come home." scene

If Today Was Your Last Day.......

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 09:50 AM
Britrogue is currently offline Click here to Send Britrogue a Private Message Find more posts by Britrogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chucktaylor
Syndicate Scout

Naw guys, you got it all wrong!

I was kissing Ellen Page backstage in her dresing room where everything was real and there was no script!

Unless you count my script...wink

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 12:19 PM
chucktaylor is currently offline Click here to Send chucktaylor a Private Message Find more posts by chucktaylor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RogueWitch
In Total Control

laughing ...geez...

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 01:11 PM
RogueWitch is currently offline Click here to Send RogueWitch a Private Message Find more posts by RogueWitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Originally posted by chucktaylor
Naw guys, you got it all wrong!

I was kissing Ellen Page backstage in her dresing room where everything was real and there was no script!

Unless you count my script...wink

That was her wax model. I was kissing her in real dressing room with no script. So ha.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 03:41 PM