KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » X4 Scripts

X4 Scripts
Started by: cain marko

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Marko
Supreme Member

X4 Scripts

this is a thread soley for you to submit your script ideas and for us to fit the together.

(not to send off to fox btw lol stick out tongue)

Last edited by Marko on Jun 12th, 2006 at 08:19 AM

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 08:16 AM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

ok its not brilliant but its summit lol

Storm: (narrates, as she does archeologists are in an excavation site in the middle of the desert in Egypt and it finishes with them knocking through into an entrance.) Through out time many things have been lost. Wars, freedom, control, even a mutants own power; but some of these things were never meant to be found.

(Titles which finish with the cerebro X sign)

(Camera shot of Strong Guy demolishing street lights and cars in a street. Stood watching and looking as if they are waiting is Havok. Ice-man appears from behind the shot and is producing an ice slide. He throws clumps of ice towards Strong Guy. Angel is flying above and beast is swinging from the street lights. Rogue is in the x-jet which she has landed nearby.)

Strong Guy: (After being hit with ice.) Cut it out twerp (Grabs a clump of ice and throws it towards bobby knocking him off is slide)

Bobby: Argh….

(Beast approaches Havok)

Havok: Stay back fur ball (smirks while he raises his hand to his chest)

Hank Mckoy: And spoil the fun?! (Havok unleashes a blast from both his hands at Beast. Beast is flung backwards and lands on the roof of a car unconscious. Meanwhile ice man continues to throw ice at Strong Guy)

Warren: Beast, hold on.

Strong Guy: (Blocking the ice and proceeding towards Bobby) I said cut it out! (He thumps Bobby to the ground. Bobby ices up and tries to fight back but strong guy is stood on his chest. Rogue sees this from the X-jet and lowers the ramp and heads towards bobby.

Havok: ( Angel is evading Havok's blasts) Keep still bird boy! (He swoops down and grabs Havok lifting him into the air. He swings Havok and then releases him, powering him into a wall of a building rendering him unconscious. Angel grabs him before he falls to the ground.)

Bobby: Argh…get…off

Rogue: (Jumps on Strong Guy’s back) get off him! (She begins to hit him with her bare fists) Leave him alone! (Slight veins begin to appear on Strong Guy’s back and his grip on Ice-man appears to weaken. He grabs Rogue and throws her to the floor. He turns round to face her, removing his foot off Bobby.)

Bobby: Don’t you touch her! (He grabs Strong Guy’s feet and freezes him to the ground. HE appears to be weak and unable to break free. Angel lands with Havok in his arms and Beast is coming to.)

(scene cuts to a shot of the mansion and then to the lower part of the mansion where storm is stood looking at the doors of cerebro with tears rolling down her cheeks. Then she hers a bleep and rushes into the meeting room where on a screen it says receiving call from X-Jet. She wipes the tears from her face)

Storm: (Answering. Beast is on the screen) Hank, is everything ok?

Hank Mckoy: Yes were fine, but we are bringing back two mutants. One is unconscious but keeps referring to Scott?!

Storm: Thank-you Hank.

Hank Mckoy: Still no word from Logan?

Storm: (Shakes her head and holds back her tears) No, but he will be fine.

Hank Mckoy: But will you?....I’m sorry it is not my place

Storm: Its ok and your right. But I need to think of the kids. I just wish that he was here. I miss him so much. If only I…..

Hank Mckoy: You couldn’t have done anything Ororo. She would have killed you to!

Storm: I know bu….. (Notices Magneto and Mystique walking up to the mansion) I have to go Hank. I will see you when you get back. (Turns off the call)

(Scene Cuts to storm running to the entrance doors of the mansion. She opens them to find Magneto and Mystique-In human form and carrying a briefcase-.)

Storm: What are you doing here?! You’re not welcome! Not after what you did to Jean!

Magneto: I promise you I bring no war and I am deeply sorry!

Storm: Save it for someone who cares!

Mystique: Please, listen to us. ( While she speaks she morphs into the blue form of mystique but her orange hair is bobbed.) You need to hear this!

(Storm is shocked at what she sees and magneto grins slightly)

Storm: You had better come in.

(The scene continues in the meeting room. Magneto is seated with mystique stood beside him. Storm is also seated yet at a considerable distance.)

Storm: You’re telling me the cure is temporary!? But that means… Rogue. This will break her heart.

Magneto: Can we spare the dramatics. ( Storm stares at him and her eyes begin to cloud over) Now, now Storm.

Storm: Just say what you’ve got to say!

Magneto: Fine (Concentrates hard to levitate the case up on to the newly developed holographic table)

Storm: Do you want some help there.

(Magneto glares at storm and exhales deeply when the case is on the table. Mystique opens it and passes the sheets that are inside it to Storm)

Storm: Egypt? (A sheet gives details on the archeological dig. There are attached images of a sarcophagus and of the four walls of the tomb.)

Magneto: Charles and I thought we were a few of the first. But we were wrong.

Storm: I don’t understand. Why are you showing me this?

Magneto: This tomb that the archeologists have discovered dates back five thousand years. The sarcophagus holds the body of a man named En Sabah Nur. (While he speaks the scene fades into flashbacks of Egypt. Showing what magneto is talking about.)The hieroglyphs on the walls of the tomb suggest that this man possessed great powers. Claiming he was sent by the Gods he began his own civilization. He gave his four high priests there own powers in exchange for their souls. He named them Famine, Pestilence, War and Death.
Eventually these priests, that had become to be known as The Four Horsemen, broke free from En Sabah Nur and encased him in a sarcophagus and closed him in a tomb. (Scene returns to the mansion) He was never meant to be found. The priests could not kill him they could only put him into deep hibernation. If the sarcophagus is opened he will awaken. We need to stop this before it is too late!

Storm: How can this be? Mutants have only been around about 100 years

Magneto: You X-men are so small minded. Never seeing beyond what you want to believe!

(At that moment Rogue, Bobby, Angel and Hank enter the room. Bobby shocked by the presence of magneto ices up.)

Bobby: You! (He prepares to attack)

Storm: Bobby don’t. He’s harmless.

(Magneto winks at Rogue. In disgust she storms past pushing him as she does, sending him and his chair backwards across the room. A few gasp)

Bobby: Rogue… (She runs out of the room) Wait!
Hank Mckoy: (To Storm) The two mutants are in containment.

Storm: Good

Hank Mckoy: What’s going on here?

(Scene cuts to Bobby chasing after rogue)

Bobby: Rogue, please, wait up!

Rogue: Please just leave me alone Bobby. Ah wanna be on my own!

(Rogue enters her dorm and slams the door. It flies off its hinges and through the door of the opposite dorm where colossus is talking to Kitty Pride. The door hits him and he metals up thinking that he is under attack.)

Peter: (He turns round and sees rogue in her doorway. As he speaks he returns to normal) Rogue, w…was that you?!

Kitty: What! (rushes through the wall to see rogue) Rogue what happened?

Rogue: (Through tears.) A…Ah don’t know. (she collapses to the floor and Bobby goes to hug her) D…don’t touch me Bobby! Just don’t !

Bobby: We need to get you to Beast

Peter: Yea he knows everything. Whatever it is he’ll be able to sort it.

(Scene cuts back to Magneto Mystique Storm Beast and Angel)

Hank Mckoy: This is fascinating. Absolutely fascinating.

Magneto: It won’t be if he gets out.

Warren: I hate to say it but he’s right. We need to do something.

Storm: And what do you know. You sure as hell didn’t know the cure wasn’t finished, and you were closer to it than any of us!...I…I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it. Its jus….

Warren: It’s fine. But there are more important thins than the cure now.

Storm: I know. As much as I am against it we will have to work together. (To Magneto) By our rules.

Magneto: I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 08:29 AM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

its only like the first 10 minutes or summit. i want to encorporate gambit, was thinking of doing this cos rogue is scared about her powers she runs away and goes to that bar from xmen 1. there, there is this poker game in play then loads souting people shouting cheat then a guy stands up say summit like who me? then his cards begin to glow as he lays them on the table takes the money and runs out the door rogues follows him before the cards explode...shocked when they do.

summit like that anyway

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 08:36 AM
chucktaylor
Syndicate Scout

Thats a good script!

Two Thumbs Up!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 12:14 PM
chucktaylor is currently offline Click here to Send chucktaylor a Private Message Find more posts by chucktaylor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

big grin glad u like it

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 02:06 PM
NightWriter
Seeker of Inspiration

pretty cool cool

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 02:21 PM
NightWriter is currently offline Click here to Send NightWriter a Private Message Find more posts by NightWriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

cheers.
cumon guys post sum ideas

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 02:35 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I think it's brilliant

I reckon you should include Xavier somehow. I'm sure many people, myself included are itching to see what Charley looks like in his new body yes

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 09:02 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willRules
I think it's brilliant

I reckon you should include Xavier somehow. I'm sure many people, myself included are itching to see what Charley looks like in his new body yes

i have done in the rest of the script but i dont like it that much and it doesnt show him yet. i will post it but i dont like.,.,.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 09:15 PM
Marko
Supreme Member

(Mystique Grins. Another call is Coming through. Hank Answers)

Hank Mckoy: Hello Moira. Although unexpected this is a pleasant surprise.

Moira: Why Hank, you always know how to make a girl smile. (Hank grins) I hope I can do the same. I have some news. News for all of you.

Storm: (Towards the screen) It better be good news Moira!

Moira: Why hi there Storm. It is. It’s about Charles. (Everyone looks confused Storm and Magneto show the most emotion in their faces)

Storm: What? What is it?

Moira: He’s here, with me.

Storm: How!? The phoenix destroyed him. (She begins to cry)

Moira: Maybe so Storm, but she only destroyed his body. He transferred his psyche into a body of one of my brain dead patients.

Charles: (Speaks but is not visible) Storm.

Storm: Pr…Professor?

Charles: Yes storm it is me. (Storm cries joyfully)

Magneto: Old friend

Charles: Erik! I heard you failed

Magneto: You teach your students well.

Charles: I only guide them. Storm, I am weak I must go but I promise you when the time is right I will come back! (The call ends)

Storm: Bye. (Straightens herself up, wipes her tears. To magneto) We can sort you out with quarters. Warren Do you mind showing them to the guest rooms?

Warren: Not at all Storm.

(Warren Exits with Magneto and Mystique)

Storm: Oh Hank…I can’t do this.

Hank Mckoy: You can Ororo. We all can.

(Bobby and Rogue enter)

Bobby: Beast we need your help.

Hank Mckoy: As it seems it is a matter of urgency I can presume why you are here. (To rogue) It is about you isn’t it.

(She nods)

Storm: If I may leave you three, I need to check on the kids. (Storm exits.)

Hank Mckoy: Please follow me. (He leads them to his laboratory)
I am aware, Rogue, that the cure is losing its affect. However your power should still be weak. The addition of that mutant’s power should only have lasted a couple of minutes. I will need to analyse a sample of your blood. That is all I can do for now.

Last edited by Marko on Jun 12th, 2006 at 09:25 PM

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 09:16 PM
Marko
Supreme Member

i'm gonna write sum more up. i want to get to where rogue runs away.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 09:17 PM
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

You should write the X-Men 4 Script.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 09:40 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

i'm not over informed on strong guy but i want to kill him emotinally. by the hands of havok can i pull it off. i've heard that he is in constant pain or summit and that if he holds stored energy longer than 90? seconds then it will cause permanent damage maybe i could d something like this. tell me if i am wrong...

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 09:41 PM
Marko
Supreme Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthLazious
You should write the X-Men 4 Script.

lol i wish i could got so many ideas buzzing

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 09:42 PM
TheOnes2
I am The Ones

Not the best in the world:

Opening titles ending with cerebro door the camera zoom’s in the hole in the middle and reveals a stone pathway. 2 feet step into frame. The camera pan’s up and reveals raven darkholm. She looks around, sad, tear’s in her eyes. She breathes in and out and walks forward, the camera pans around her and reveals she is heading to the X-mansion. The scene fades out and we hear a voice over.

Man (v.o): The mutant is ready to face the program

Man 2 (v.o) Are you sure? If you haven’t done it right he could kill us, you saw what he did to those guards

Man 1 (v.o): I know, but that wont happen, take the blue beast in now

The camera fades in on beasts face; he is lying down with his eyes closed. He is lifted up as a tazor is shot at him, he wakes up screaming. The section of floor he is lying on is lowered into a dark room

Man 2: What do we do with the other 2 failures?

Man 1: Who the blue buy and shades? They may become useful later on.

INT setting: hospital room with Dr Moria mctaggart monitoring a patient.

Moria: This is extraordinary

Man with Xavier’s voice: Indeed it is. The others must know,

Moria: Yea, sure, I’ll send Mr Summer’s

Xavier looks surprised

X: Scott??? Scott’s alive?

Moria: Scott? Im talking about Alex

X: oh, I see

Moria: Just get some rest.

Ext: Setting: outside the X Mansion

Raven is at the door of the X mansion. She knocks on it 3 times. She hears someone coming up. The door opens revealing Logan is a depressed state

Logan: Who the hell are you???

Raven: Hello Logan

Logan looks confused.

Raven: Last time we met, I was blue.

Logan realises its Mystique and quickly shut the door raven blocks him

Raven: Please, I know im not a mutant but I need somewhere to stay

Logan: Try another centuary

Raven: Please, give me a chance

Logan: Go cry to your old man

Raven: He just left me there, we both hate the same guy, just let me in and I can tell you everything about him

Logan: Really? Too late, He’s out of action. Try again

Storm comes up behind Logan

Storm: Who’s this?

Logan (not breaking eye contact from Raven): Mystique

Storm: Oh, what does she want.

Raven: I need somewhere to stay, Magneto left me when I defended him and I need somewhere.

Storm looks at both Logan and Raven

Storm: Sure, we’ll find you a room

Raven: Thank you so much

Logan looks angry and deeply pissed.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 09:57 PM
TheOnes2 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOnes2 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOnes2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

i like the begining its really good!!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 10:02 PM
TheOnes2
I am The Ones

thanks, working on part 2 now

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 10:06 PM
TheOnes2 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOnes2 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOnes2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

continuing from previous post

(Beast pricks rogues’ finger and obtains a sample of blood. He then smiles reassuringly to her.)

(The screen goes dark; “Scott” can be heard faintly echoing in the voice of Jean Grey. Havok awakes as if from a nightmare)

Havok: Scott!.....I need to see him…where is he, let me out.

Storm: Who are you? How do you know Scott? And what were you doing?

Havok: My name is Alex. Alex Summers. I’m his brother. I needed your attention. I knew he was part of an affiliation called the X-men and knew if could get your attention I would in turn get his.

Storm: I’m so sorry Alex.

Havok. What? Why?

Storm: Scott died…about a month ago.

Havok: But…How?

Storm: A mutant who called herself The Phoenix killed him at Alkali Lake.

Havok: NO...NO...(To Strong Guy) We need to leave..NOW!(Points arms towards cell bars and fires his plasma beams and disintegrating the bars. Strong Guy and Havok fore through)

Storm: Alex st…(She is hit to the floor by Strong Guy)

(Havok and Strong Guy enter the top of the mansion but break through the lift doors triggering the alarm. Ice-man, Colossus Kitty and Rogue run to where speakers can be heard say “Breach at lift 2. Unidentified Mutants.” Havok and Strong Guy are already out side by time the team get there. Rogue runs up to Strong Guy Throwing a punch)

Bobby: Rogue!

(Strong guy is not affected and grabs Rogue by her hair. He then throws her into the high into the air. Bobby Is engaged in battle with Havok So Kitty runs upwards through the air to try and catch her. However due to her powers Rogue falls straight through her. Just before she reaches the ground she stops, appearing to hover. She levels herself out and lands herself on the ground.)

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 10:13 PM
Noa
Da Funky Chicken!

HEY! this was my Idea!

Cain.. I dig the script. keep it comming.

And then I will work on getting it to fox! big grin

Thanks IceJaw!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 01:00 AM
Noa is currently offline Click here to Send Noa a Private Message Find more posts by Noa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chucktaylor
Syndicate Scout

Cain's script rocks! big grin

Looking forward to it man!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 01:13 AM
chucktaylor is currently offline Click here to Send chucktaylor a Private Message Find more posts by chucktaylor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote