KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Question on the Stepford Cuckoos

Question on the Stepford Cuckoos
Started by: celestialbodies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
celestialbodies

Question on the Stepford Cuckoos

I know their telepathic and all but exactly how powerful are they stacked against other telepaths. I mean where would you put them on a telepathic list of the strongest to weakest; another thing what's some of their feats if you guys know any.

Oh and here something to think about how would they do against these people.

Professor X-
Jean Grey-
Shadow King-
Emma frost-
Cassandra Nova-
Exodus-
Nate Grey-
Cable-
Kid Omega-

(In telepathic combat only)

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 02:37 AM
celestialbodies is currently offline Click here to Send celestialbodies a Private Message Find more posts by celestialbodies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Together, they can put up a pretty decent fight against just about anyone, but I think they go down to the higher levels after a bit of a fight. Plus it's pretty hard to get in their heads, since they think as one, and are crazy.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 03:42 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

Re: Question on the Stepford Cuckoos

quote: (post)
Originally posted by celestialbodies
I know their telepathic and all but exactly how powerful are they stacked against other telepaths. I mean where would you put them on a telepathic list of the strongest to weakest; another thing what's some of their feats if you guys know any.

Oh and here something to think about how would they do against these people.

Professor X-
Jean Grey-
Shadow King-
Emma frost-
Cassandra Nova-
Exodus-
Nate Grey-
Cable-
Kid Omega-

(In telepathic combat only)

Their raw power individually should be around Emma's level and surely surpasses Xavier's when they are in synch. Yet they are still very young and rather inexperienced compared to the other high-levelers.

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 02:39 PM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordKaos
LET KAOS REIGN!

Re: Re: Question on the Stepford Cuckoos

Originally posted by wannabe
Their raw power individually should be around Emma's level and surely surpasses Xavier's when they are in synch. Yet they are still very young and rather inexperienced compared to the other high-levelers.

I don't know about them syncing and surpassing Xavier, Emma alone dominated the thousand in one rather easily. The only time they appeared to be above Xaviers level was when they were using Cerebra while hopped on kick.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 07:20 PM
LordKaos is currently offline Click here to Send LordKaos a Private Message Find more posts by LordKaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialbodies

I know they were the daughters of Emma I just wanted to know how good they are as a triplet. Thought they were a little more powerful than Emma frost.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 08:32 PM
celestialbodies is currently offline Click here to Send celestialbodies a Private Message Find more posts by celestialbodies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

Re: Re: Re: Question on the Stepford Cuckoos

Originally posted by LordKaos
I don't know about them syncing and surpassing Xavier, Emma alone dominated the thousand in one rather easily. The only time they appeared to be above Xaviers level was when they were using Cerebra while hopped on kick.

I was more talking about implied raw power potential then about actual feats and telepathic ability as a combination of power, talent and experience. Talking about the latter they certainly do not surpass Xavier or Frost ... yet.

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 08:53 PM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordKaos
LET KAOS REIGN!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Question on the Stepford Cuckoos

Originally posted by wannabe
I was more talking about implied raw power potential then about actual feats and telepathic ability as a combination of power, talent and experience. Talking about the latter they certainly do not surpass Xavier or Frost ... yet.

I know what you meant, the kick and cerebra was all about giving them enough raw power to defeat Quinton, they only used a psi blast that has nothing to do with experience, and that was the only time they appeared to be on par with Xavier power wise, they needed all that to defeat one lone mutant, Xavier has used his power to cut through planet wide psi static to project his astral form to Galactus and them directed the collective thoughts of the Skrull homeworld into the mind of said World devourer, something like that takes power not skill, as all telepaths have the ability to astral project and forge mental links with others, a feat like Xaviers took power, not skill. Same with Emma overriding the minds of 1000 telepaths and a machine took power and will, hers was greater, skill may have played a role but for the most part that was a power feat, more-so than a skill feat.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 03:47 PM
LordKaos is currently offline Click here to Send LordKaos a Private Message Find more posts by LordKaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Question on the Stepford Cuckoos

Originally posted by LordKaos
I know what you meant, the kick and cerebra was all about giving them enough raw power to defeat Quinton, they only used a psi blast that has nothing to do with experience, and that was the only time they appeared to be on par with Xavier power wise, they needed all that to defeat one lone mutant, Xavier has used his power to cut through planet wide psi static to project his astral form to Galactus and them directed the collective thoughts of the Skrull homeworld into the mind of said World devourer, something like that takes power not skill, as all telepaths have the ability to astral project and forge mental links with others, a feat like Xaviers took power, not skill. Same with Emma overriding the minds of 1000 telepaths and a machine took power and will, hers was greater, skill may have played a role but for the most part that was a power feat, more-so than a skill feat.

I know all of that ... Frost and Xavier are #1 and #4 in my top5 of all mutants ... but even if you want to keep it on a power and not skill level, you'll have to admit that there've been loads of muants, who, in their beginning, have not been able to realize their full powerpotential, even though it was known they are potentially top tier: Jean, Iceman, Sunspot, Hellion, Elixir ...
Not only skill needs time to develope. Often it also takes time to reach full power. That's nothing new.
The Cuckoos have been implied to be top tier by Xavier and Frost. Emma called them the "crème de la crème" when they were only starting classes, a telepathic supermind.
Give them time to blossom, pal. wink

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 10:25 PM