KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Rogue

Who should Rogue end up with
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Iceman 51 18.09%
Gambit 187 66.31%
Wolverine 25 8.87%
Others 19 6.74%
Total: 282 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Rogue
Started by: GordonSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (55): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Cool Rogue:Comics Vs Movies

All right, so which version of Rogue do you all like the best? The comics version/versions or the role as played by Anna Paquin in both films? List your reasons why and try to stay on topic. cool

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2003 06:46 PM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
telepath_mutant

I like Anna Paquin better, because, you get to actually hear her voice and all. I mean, don't get me wrong, the cartoon & comics are great..I just think the movie ones are better.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2003 08:13 PM
telepath_mutant is currently offline Click here to Send telepath_mutant a Private Message Find more posts by telepath_mutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nightcrawler
Bamfette

Comics. i dunno, Anna isn't Rogueish enuf fer me. i mean she doesn't even act like Rogue in the comics and i like comic-rogues personality way better!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2003 08:34 PM
Nightcrawler is currently offline Click here to Send Nightcrawler a Private Message Find more posts by Nightcrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

comics all the way, while i really liked Anna Paquins Rogue the comic version is much more powerful and has more personality

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2003 11:45 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nightcrawler
Bamfette

Ya she was great in the movie but she just wasn't Rogue ya know?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 12:21 AM
Nightcrawler is currently offline Click here to Send Nightcrawler a Private Message Find more posts by Nightcrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Perhaps not but I am in love with Anna Paquin so I must choose her.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 12:22 AM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nightcrawler
Bamfette

hehe sounds reasonable. however im not in love wit her im in love wit nightys Tail! ^_^

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 12:26 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Uh huh.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 03:24 AM
Evy_O
don't let go

Definately the comics. I hate the way Rogue is portrayed in the movies.

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 02:48 PM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Comics, from when I used to read the comics Rogue was a much better character, on the plus side wolverine is more intense in the movies than in the comics.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 02:58 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I like Anna Paquin as Rogue.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 04:35 AM
Evy_O
don't let go

I like her too, it's the way the director made her act like... I don't know. Rogue is more powerful and determined.
I don't like Anna Paquin's teeth...

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 03:20 PM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Anna Paquin is beautiful and most convincing as Rogue.

Last edited by GordonSkywalker on Jun 4th, 2003 at 06:32 PM

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 06:14 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Hell yeah GS.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 07:43 PM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GTOPAR

Rogue

I don’t care how they do it but I want to see Rogue flying and lifting heavy objects. Like stopping a falling building from squishing a little girl like the cartoon series. And if Gambit is going to be in the picture Iceman will definitely be out of the X-men crew. Hope to see more exciting fights like X2 had, and this time Apocalypse, Mr. Sinister, or even the Sentinels will do.

Last edited by Kes on Oct 11th, 2003 at 11:12 PM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 01:31 AM
GTOPAR is currently offline Click here to Send GTOPAR a Private Message Find more posts by GTOPAR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GTOPAR

Rogue

I am used to seeing Rogue flying so to see her not flying in the movie was really disappointing to me. In the movie's she did nothing but just stand around. Come on Iceman did more than that and so did Pyro too.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 01:36 AM
GTOPAR is currently offline Click here to Send GTOPAR a Private Message Find more posts by GTOPAR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

Well... yeah Rogue's role was really TINY in X2!
And EvyO... what you don't like in Anna's teeth? The little gap ("gap"? am I right?)

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 08:54 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chica16
chica

i think anna's rogue is too weak haha

the crownless again shall be king.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 01:25 AM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mitsubishi

Anna's not really built, she has tiny bosoms and her jaw is too squared.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 02:57 AM
Mitsubishi is currently offline Click here to Send Mitsubishi a Private Message Find more posts by Mitsubishi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

OMG! Now you just knocked me down! tiny bosoms?! too squared jaw?! wha...?!
I could say... hell with her appearance! Also Jean is not red as in the comic! Besides a good actor is, when his character seems realistic and natural to us.
Aha... I love the moment when Rogue touches Pyro to stop him. And I have a question... In the comic, cartoon Rogue can touch a mutant only for a while and use his powers, but in the movie I've noticed that she had to touch John all the time to put out the fire. Isn't it wierd, huh?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 07:57 AM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote