KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » iceman v pyro who would win

iceman v pyro who would win
Started by: charmaine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lime
Citrus Flavour

iceman v pyro who would win

who would win out of iceman and pyro if they were forced to fight each other

let me see your comments people

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 04:58 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buffymitch
Colossus

i definitley vote for iceman because pyro's got a attitude problem and i don't like that.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 05:06 PM
buffymitch is currently offline Click here to Send buffymitch a Private Message Find more posts by buffymitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

i think that Pyro is as strong as Iceman, so the fight will be very "bloody" stick out tongue
But we can't ferget that Bobby and John were friends, so this is more complicated as it looks.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 05:33 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Woman

That's a good one. Definitely a tough one. Fire can melt ice but since Pyro can't create fire then it's kinda stuck.

Cyclops LIVES!!!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 05:44 PM
X-Woman is currently offline Click here to Send X-Woman a Private Message Find more posts by X-Woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

I think Iceman would win:
1) He's the good guy jk
Its true that one flame would fry (sp) Bobby but since
Pyro can't create fire all Iceman has to do is freeze Pyros lighter.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 05:54 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

besides if Pyro would melt iceman's ice, water could put out the flame... and it would be very interesting if Iceman could change his whole body into ice!!! that would be great!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 06:35 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

It might turn things a litle unrealistic. Changing is body.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 06:48 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

maybe not changeing his body, but cover it with ice...

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 06:51 PM
Mafia Girl
Paranoid Insomniac

im not sure either maybe they would both drown cuz the fire would melt the ice.... happy

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 07:00 PM
Mafia Girl is currently offline Click here to Send Mafia Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Mafia Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

keep the comments coming people

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 07:01 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Woman

If Pyro fights Iceman, doesn't that mean their friendship is gone?

Cyclops LIVES!!!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 09:14 PM
X-Woman is currently offline Click here to Send X-Woman a Private Message Find more posts by X-Woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilMimister006

probably. But still, i think if they had to fight, Pyro would win *^_^*

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 09:51 PM
LilMimister006 is currently offline Click here to Send LilMimister006 a Private Message Find more posts by LilMimister006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

i think that now pyro has chosen magnetos side i think that iceman and pyro will no longer keep their friendship going it be interesting to see who win the battle between them

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 09:58 PM
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

I think they could be still friends but because they are angry on each other (you know... Pyro's with Magneto and stuff) and they're standing on the opposite sides, the bad and the good... they'll have to fight... It could be so dramatic because whe can see the feelings and duty... and what should they choose?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 10:02 PM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

it could be very intersting to watch would their friendship survive or will they force to battle it out

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 11:14 PM
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

Pyro doesn't seem to have the maturity and control of his gift that Iceman has. So Pyro could screw up by getting frustrated and out of control. Still, the feelings of friendship Iceman has for Pyro could cause him to lose to Pyro. It's a tough call.

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 11:19 PM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Iceman would win, while fire melts ice, Pyro needs devices to generate fire and Iceman is in so control of his powers that he can freeze Pyros water molecules in his body making him an popcicle!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 12:19 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VampireGren
Pyro Vamp

Pyro would win most def.! smokin'

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 01:57 AM
VampireGren is currently offline Click here to Send VampireGren a Private Message Find more posts by VampireGren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Okay, as much as I would hate to say it....Drake would win. [grr] Excuse my...hate, yeah hate towards Bobby, if u like him. Sides, I just said that he would win.

If you look at this rationaly, Bobby would win. Due to the fact that he can freeze things from afar. While Pryo needs his lighter. But we must also remember that if Pryo concentrates enough, he can create more then one stream of fire. So Bobby might have some difficulties. [hehe] But in the end Bobby would win, only because like Kes said:

1) he's a good guy
2) he has a better grasp of his powers
3) he's a good guy

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 02:38 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Kip
sith lord in training

pyro will win

because he will light that mf on fire and melt his a$$ and boil his a$$ to hell

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 02:45 AM
Darth Kip is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Kip a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Kip Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote