KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » X-men Couples!

Who should plaris be with?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Iceman 19 45.24%
Havok 23 54.76%
Total: 42 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

X-men Couples!
Started by: X-Woman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
X-Woman

Love X-men Couples!

I'm wondering if there are any couples that I don't know about. Post ANYTHING about ANY X-men couple. Comic, movie or cartoon-wise.

Cyclops LIVES!!!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 03:52 AM
X-Woman is currently offline Click here to Send X-Woman a Private Message Find more posts by X-Woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blopster
Cosmic Forces Controller!

Ooooooookay...here we go with some comic couples:

Storm & Forge
Mystique & Forge
Havok & Annie Ghazikhanian (she's the nurse of the school, and she's a normal human, but her son, Carter, is a mutant)
Nightcrawler & Magik II
Archangel & Husk (only flirting right now)
Beast & Trish Tilby (broke up recently, but they're a long-time relationship)
Emma Frost & Cyclops (this is more one-way, but Cyclops hasn't been entirely faithful to Jean lately)
Iceman & Polaris (former relationship, but Iceman still wants her, but she doesn't want him)
Lilandra & Xavier
Longshot & Dazzler
Magneto & Rogue (looooooong time ago, but there were lasting feelings)
Quicksilver & Crystal
Wolverine & Yukio (more one way, with Yukio loving him)

Phew, that's enough for now, if you want more, just say so (though they'll be characters that are pretty unknown).

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 06:21 AM
Blopster is currently offline Click here to Send Blopster a Private Message Find more posts by Blopster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Don't forget:

Joesph and Rogue
Longshot and Rogue
Scott and Madalyne
Nate Grey and Threnody

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 06:48 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Woman

Whoa...thanks you guys. That's so much more than I expected. That Magneto and Rogue thing still creeps me out!!! messed

Cyclops LIVES!!!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 03:54 PM
X-Woman is currently offline Click here to Send X-Woman a Private Message Find more posts by X-Woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Woman

I found a pic. Magneto is proposing to Rogue!! sick

Attachment: roguemagnetopropose.jpg
This has been downloaded 1137 time(s).

Cyclops LIVES!!!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 04:06 PM
Evil-X
The Fear Of Not Knowing

How come Magneto can always touch Rouge? In age of Apocalypse they have a kid. huh
How?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 05:10 PM
Evil-X is currently offline Click here to Send Evil-X a Private Message Find more posts by Evil-X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

Psylocke and Archangel..

made by verauko

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 09:25 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blopster
Cosmic Forces Controller!

In the AoA storyline, Magneto is able to create a biomagnetic shield around himself that nullified Rogue's absorbtion power. The reason is explained in X-Men Chronicles #2.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 12:33 AM
Blopster is currently offline Click here to Send Blopster a Private Message Find more posts by Blopster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil-X
The Fear Of Not Knowing

thanx^^

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 05:57 AM
Evil-X is currently offline Click here to Send Evil-X a Private Message Find more posts by Evil-X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

Psylocke & Thunderbird III

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 06:03 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

Havok & Polaris

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 06:05 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

jubilee ad that guy from x-force

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 04:24 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

Hey! Why did nobody write Rogue and Gambit? HUH?!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 08:55 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Woman

lol well that's an obvious one!

Cyclops LIVES!!!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 10:23 PM
Colossus1207
Colossus Fan

Cool

Don't forget Colossus aka Piotr and Shadowcat aka Kitty

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 12:09 AM
Colossus1207 is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus1207 a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus1207 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

joseph and rogue

*hey x-women! is that joseph or erik in that picture? in some ways that looks romantic, in some ways it just doesn't. i've heard of that happening, but i still can't believe it/overwhelmed at everytime i see it. it's like "what?!" and i have to keep going back to look at it. so easily amused and shocked.*

movieverse:
rogue and logan
marie and scott

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Last edited by BOPRecruit 16 on Aug 15th, 2003 at 12:49 AM

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 12:47 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

I was reading the Amazing X-Men Age of Apocalypse and guess who were a couple?? QUICKSILVER (Pietro Lensherr Maximoff) and STORM!!!!
I was shocked...... well actually I don't know if they were a real couple but they loved each other!!!
I'm still in shock.......

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 03:24 AM
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

Storm and Quicksilver?!?!?!?!?!?!?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa!!!!!!!!!!! Tragedy!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 12:33 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Woman

Ewwwww!! That's something I CAN'T imagine!

Cyclops LIVES!!!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 10:41 PM
Darth Vicious

Wolverine is married to Viper(bad girl), i believe he married her out of a promised he made, Professor X and Amelia Voight(Acolytes), Nightcrawler and Cerise, Mystique and Sabretooth(They had a son, Graydon Creed), Banshee and Moira Mctaggert, Cyclops and madelyne Pryor, Cable and Storm( at one point they were into each other but i dont remember if anything happened), Cable and Domino!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 03:15 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote