KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » Clumsy Stormtrooper

Clumsy Stormtrooper
Started by: Morgoths_Wrath

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Morgoths_Wrath

Clumsy Stormtrooper

In A New Hope, if you watch the stormtroopers enter the room that C-3PO and R2-D2 are hiding in on the Death Star (the scene right after Luke tries to contact 3PO with the comlink while they are trapped in the trash compactor), watch the stormtrooper to the right walk into the room. He hits his head on the top of the door! I died laughing when I first realized this, did anyone else notice?

Last edited by Morgoths_Wrath on Dec 8th, 2004 at 02:08 AM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 02:04 AM
Click here to Send Morgoths_Wrath a Private Message Find more posts by Morgoths_Wrath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

I think I remember that.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 02:30 AM
Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roundisfunny

I also heard Vader is Luke's father.

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 03:19 AM
Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thejeditraitor
An Original

yeah that's a famous blooper that people have known about for years.
i never notice it unless i look for it. in the newest dvd release they added a clanging sound effect to make it more noticable.

that has been a running star wars joke for a while so in aotc they had jango fett bang his head on the slave 1's door when they fly away from kamino. as in, jango did that and that's why the stormtroopers (his clones) do it also.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 03:21 AM
Click here to Send thejeditraitor a Private Message Find more posts by thejeditraitor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

quote:
Originally posted by roundisfunny
I also heard Vader is Luke's father.

OMG! Really? stick out tongue Well, you learn sumthin' everyday. Serious man, that Storm Trooper getting wacked in the head is funny as hell.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 04:31 AM
Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

quite clever actually....after Leia outs the info in R@, when he starts rolling towards 3PO, he runs into the wall. They cut before he hits it, but you can tell thats where he's headed.

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 04:33 AM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Decimator

there was always a noise when his head hit , i have the dvds and the old versions on vhs and the dvds sound no diff to me , oh well maybe its just me ?

Many many thanks to Sir Mist for the Kick-A** Sig ! big grin

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 07:13 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Decimator a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Decimator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roundisfunny

Was it the "BOINNNNGG!" sound, followed by tweeting birdies? Maybe a muted trumpet playing "Waa-waa-waa-waaaaa"?

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 10:06 PM
Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sesse
Jedi Ghost

(please log in to view the image)

Yea. And Ben's saber has a hidden wire. Look at the wire trailing from the lightsaber up to Ben's sleeve

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 10:47 PM
Click here to Send Sesse a Private Message Find more posts by Sesse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
waynerobsonuk
Death Star Programmer

Now thats something I haven't noticed b4 {bens wire!} Maybe he had it to stop him dropping it as he was a bit of an old codger laughing out loud (joke)
Trouble is now everytime I see that scene I'll be wondering where the wire went laughing

Wayne...

www.DashDotSlash.net

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 11:13 PM
Click here to Send waynerobsonuk a Private Message Find more posts by waynerobsonuk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

quote:
Originally posted by thejeditraitor
that has been a running star wars joke for a while so in aotc they had jango fett bang his head on the slave 1's door when they fly away from kamino. as in, jango did that and that's why the stormtroopers (his clones) do it also.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud

hahah i just watched it, thats so funny

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 02:18 AM
Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote