KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » The affect Star wars has on u

The affect Star wars has on u
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
coolmovies

The affect Star wars has on u

so how has star wars affected you ?? for example if u are angry and you feel like your on the dark side of the force and you want kill someone with your lightsiber evil face

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 05:30 PM
Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

Define "the dark side" in real life standards.

Sure it could mean killing someone, or turning evil like that.

Or......

Only caring about money and girls and betraying your friends or stepping on them to get there

Becoming a recluse and giving up on life.

or even killing yourself.

There are a lot more darker sides than just getting to hold a red lightsaber.

There are days and moments everyday that I want to give in to my emotions.

But I don't, cuz unfortunatley in "Our world" we don't get red light sabers, Black armor, and an empire to control.

We have jails, rehab, and life long rejection cuz everybody you thought were still your friends hate you and what you have become.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 07:41 PM
Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

I'm just naturally inclined to make Star Wars innuendos and freak out all my RL friends cool

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 08:01 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

I agree with you Ob1 but sometimes you feel like darth vader lolz . Hiden in the dark

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 09:33 PM
Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

Because of SW I have already murdered four people due to dark side rage and almost killed seventeen.

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 11:32 AM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

I try to use the force to pick up the remote...

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 12:31 PM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

I wish i had an X wing

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 08:48 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

i wish i had a lightsaber.. and a blaster... and the millenium falcon... and the death star.. and i own the republic... and i control the clones... and i'm a jedi... and i can use the force... and.. and... andd...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 09:45 AM
Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

I want to be darth vader

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 10:25 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

i don't want to be anyone there.. confused

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 11:54 AM
Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

Re: The affect Star wars has on u

quote: (post)
Originally posted by coolmovies
.... if u are angry and you feel like your on the dark side of the force and you want kill someone with your lightsiber evil face

Same here

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 09:41 PM
Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

Just like anakin in ROTS

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 05:06 PM
Akira99
Servant of ESP

I am SO glad someone asked this question
Star Wars' philosophy about the force has had a big effect on me. Telekinesis and using your 'true' power has always fascinated me greatly and seldom do you see such large successful sagas and films capture such mystical and amazing things like that anime movie Akira did. That film also had a very deep view about using one's true potential although it worked differently from the force - when your power was awoken you had to train to STOP it from overpowering you - something to do with a chain reaction in your DNA which can lead you to blow up cities with your mind if your potential is high enough [that was one message anyway] whereas in Star Wars its much more gradual - you CONSTANTLY train and get better and better until you reach the peak of your greatness and be the best you canh be in mind, body and spirit.

I always loved the sort of ying-yang idea of balance and the light and dark side of the force. I instantly fell in love with the jedi because they were trained to be role models for all of us - selflessness, peace loving and just guardians of pure serenity and also the sith who use it for their own ends - I loved how the films didn't focus on in-betweeners - it seems its about totally good or totally bad guys - one reason why I don't like EU.

And of course the lightsaber. SWs makes me imagine people using them in my head and using different styles and such. They are just the best fantasy weapons ever thought up

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 10:28 PM
Click here to Send Akira99 a Private Message Find more posts by Akira99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
I try to use the force to pick up the remote...
laughing out loud I've tried to do that so many times! Probably every time the remote is out of reach! And it never works. sad

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 12:21 AM
Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote