KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » What did you like about Darth Vader?

What did you like about Darth Vader?
Started by: Xizor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Xizor

What did you like about Darth Vader?

I'm going to respond with one nice thing at a time. For Vader, I liked how he could use the dark side to strangle people.smile

Old Post Oct 31st, 2000 10:59 AM
Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Daft

I liked the way how he got so angry when the Imperials made a mistake, but just acted calm and quiet, before casually choking an officer. I also think he has some of the best lines in the saga. Can't wait to see him return in Episode 3.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2000 01:40 PM
Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Heinous

Dark Lord Darth Vader

The most popular Dark Lord of the Sith yet! Awesome black armor and intimidation skills. Very powerful Darksider (even Darth Sidious/Palpatine is afraid to push him too far)! Excellent lightsaber skills also. Really like the way he uses Telekinetic Kill/Force Grip to crush throats. I would like to see him use Force Lightning at least once in episode 3.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2000 01:37 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Daft

Re: Dark Lord Darth Vader

Can the apprentice Sith use Force Lightning? I would have thought that being as it is such a powerful and effective way to kill, only extremely experienced Sith could use it. Maybe even Palpatine in ROTJ had only mastered it quite recently.
I know the Force-choke is effective as well, but it just seems a lot easier to produce than Force-Lightning. Any Jedi can use the Force to crush things, but making electricity come out of your hands is amazing!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2000 05:59 AM
Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

I'm really looking forward to Vader in Ep3. Dark side rage and great lines. I'd rather see Palpy use the force lightning though, maybe to kill a character of importance like Mace or Chris Lee.

I liked how Vader and Xizor played lovely little mind games for the Emperor's favor.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2000 10:14 PM
Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Xizor, I really enjoyed that book too, Shadows of the Empire. It really gave some great insight into those evil minds that you can never get off the big screen. I bet you really wish that had been a movie !!! smile

Old Post Jan 4th, 2001 05:33 PM
Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedimaster3838

I like how he was in my favorite scene thus far in Star Wars. Its the part where he says "apology accepted, Captain Needa" I love that part.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2001 01:11 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

And he just crumbles at Vader's feet. Cool. smokin'

Old Post Jan 17th, 2001 02:56 AM
Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

re:dark lord vader

I love the way James earl Jones portrays his voice it is so cool. Listen to how he kind of mocks Luke on Bespin.
"The force is strong in you young Skywalker...but you are not a jedi yet"
The way he says the last part is just awesome.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2001 05:10 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinday15
Jay

I like the way he bosses everyone around, and if someone messes
up he kills them.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2003 10:33 PM
Click here to Send justinday15 a Private Message Find more posts by justinday15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Darth Vader rules as the most fearsome villian in the galaxy! Palpatine had nothing on him!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 08:23 PM
Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote