KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » Favorite Scene in SW

Favorite Scene in SW
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
coolmovies

Favorite Scene in SW

Mine is the opening of ANH the star distroyer going over head . I can watch that loads of times best opening to a movie ever.

whats yours?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 10:29 AM
Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Opening sequence of ROTJ: Vader arriving on DSII ... still the best opening of the entire saga.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 11:54 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rampant ox

When Luke jumps out from behind the column in RotJ, confronting Vader for the last time. Fantastic scene, with brilliant music playing.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 11:00 PM
Click here to Send Rampant ox a Private Message Find more posts by Rampant ox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Ooo, toughy. I'm conflicted over those^ two.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2008 12:27 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

They are good scenes, both of them. So I don't blame ya for being conflicted.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2008 10:31 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

The Tatooine sunset in ANH

Old Post Apr 29th, 2008 10:42 AM
Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I have many, but fave is Vader and Luke fighting in ESB and Vader telling Luke , he is his father.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 05:15 AM
Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Classic.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 07:51 AM
Sesse
Jedi Ghost

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I have many, but fave is Vader and Luke fighting in ESB and Vader telling Luke , he is his father.

Spoiler tags plz.

geek

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 09:46 AM
Click here to Send Sesse a Private Message Find more posts by Sesse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 11:39 AM
truejedi

i'm a fan of the maul, qui gonn, and obi-wan fight on naboo. i could do without the scenes cutting to the fight between the droids and the gungans or whatever, but i think its the best done lightsaber battle the trilogies have to offer.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 05:21 PM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chik4lit

I like the Ep III opening, with the drums instead of the typical full orchestra. It's so peaceful and then you come across the ship and there's a full battle raging.

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 03:54 PM
Click here to Send chik4lit a Private Message Find more posts by chik4lit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Opening seen with Jar Jar

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 02:37 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

laughing out loud

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 08:18 AM
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

so, you have a sister? your feelings have betrayed her, as well. IF you will not join me, then perhaps she will. NEVER!!! and then luke kicks vader. for how much i hate luke, i sure like that scene. I also like the scene where it shows all of the different jedi being killed as sideous says "execute order 66". The emotion running in that scene and the brilliant music make that one of the best scenes in the whole pt.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post May 4th, 2008 05:24 AM
Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Good choices.

Old Post May 6th, 2008 08:39 AM
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

thanks.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post May 6th, 2008 08:23 PM
Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rampant ox
When Luke jumps out from behind the column in RotJ, confronting Vader for the last time. Fantastic scene, with brilliant music playing.

agreed.

Old Post May 6th, 2008 10:51 PM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Icy Ninja
Ninja Sith

gonna bump this and say that my 2 favorite scene are both in ROTS.

the first is the part where Obi and Yoda go to the jedi temple and see the dead younglings and Obi says "Who, who could have done this then it goes and show vader slaughtering the separatists.

The second is Obi Wans Speech after he defeats Vader

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 09:23 PM
Click here to Send Icy Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Icy Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

The speech was nice. Tad gay, but nice. wink

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 09:48 PM