KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » remake it retard

remake it retard
Started by: [email protected]

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
[email protected]

remake it retard

everyone that thinks that if the old star wars getting remade is a bad idea.......ur a dumbass. u think it should because u saw it wen u were like 8 and u thought there was a such thing as a lightsber. the kinda shit they have today concerning special effects is much more advanced and would make the experience of the movie much more exhilirating so for all u dumbsits out there....shutup

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 04:57 AM
Click here to Send jedracz@msn.com a Private Message Find more posts by jedracz@msn.com Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

What a lame argument. A movie is not good due to its special effects. By that reasoning any film should be remade.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 08:00 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol? remaking the ot is a bad Idea because:
1. The OT is the best example of star wars. Everything since the ot concerning star wars has been a complete and utter pile of steaming dog shit.
2. The acting is better in the OT. Carrie Fisher and harrison ford aren't to be had any more. Neither is anyone that would be acceptable for an appearance in a star wars ot remake.
3. The Story would be ****ed. Don't get me started.
4. You are a noob. queeq, ban his *** ass.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 08:00 AM
Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Just becuase the special effects in the OT are limited in comparison to the PT doesn't mean they should get a total over haul.

OP: What is your email? Oh wait...

Oh and Lord Knightfall, Harrison may be a jerk but Carrie is not bad, some people happen to like large women.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 11:49 AM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

actually, I think that because the OT doesn't have much special effects it's actually better: it needed plotdriven elements, less FX and more creativity. Only problem I have is the rather basic lay-out they made of the first Death-Star (when they explain it to the x-wing-pilots).

Mr. Le Chiffre: No, I believe in a reasonable rate of return.
James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 12:06 PM
Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

You're right. That's about the only thing that looks a little dated.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 01:41 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

indeed it looks like something off the wall in war games.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 06:18 PM
Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Tron etc.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 06:30 PM
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

don't be dissin tron big grin

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 06:37 PM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Re: remake it retard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by [email protected]
everyone that thinks that if the old star wars getting remade is a bad idea.......ur a dumbass. u think it should because u saw it wen u were like 8 and u thought there was a such thing as a lightsber. the kinda shit they have today concerning special effects is much more advanced and would make the experience of the movie much more exhilirating so for all u dumbsits out there....shutup

Wow this has everything needed for a concise and compelling argument: Mud slinging and profanity.

It's a good thing that you don't let little things like intelligence get in the way of your arguments or you may sound like a complete moron... oh wait...

Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
lol? remaking the ot is a bad Idea because:
1. The OT is the best example of star wars. Everything since the ot concerning star wars has been a complete and utter pile of steaming dog shit.

That'n not 100% true. Episode 3 was enjoyable. any given OT movie is 10 times it's superior. smile

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 06:44 PM
Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

Re: Re: remake it retard

Originally posted by THE JLRTENJAC
It's a good thing that you don't let little things like intelligence get in the way of your arguments or you may sound like a complete moron... oh wait...
LMAO!! Holy hell... I don't know why, but I almost cried laughing so hard after reading that.

The only reason people want the OT remade is because they're brainwashed into thinking that SPFX makes a movie, when actually, it's quite the opposite most of the time. People spend millions of dollars to beef up a movie with dazzling SPFX that they forget (or because they just don't know how) to tell a good story. Case in point, the new IJ4. Nice SPFX, horrible movie. IJ is one of my favorite movies of all time, but that steaming pile of crap killed it for me.

I can almost guarantee that if someone tried to remake OT, studios would laugh in their faces. Same reason why Gone with the Wind, Citizen Kane, or Wizard of Oz were never remade.... they're classics. Classic meaning never to get better.

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 11:01 PM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Every SW movie of the two trilogies are instant classics!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 02:39 AM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

eh...

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 02:58 AM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

or instant failed attempts at classics! thats not it...

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 03:30 AM
queeq
Chaos

Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
don't be dissin tron big grin

I wasn't. I liked it but the graphics got outdated fairly quickly.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 06:51 AM
sweersa

Originally posted by queeq
I wasn't. I liked it but the graphics got outdated fairly quickly.

I watched it for the first time a few years ago. I must say, back then that kind of thing was in it's infancy, and even today it works because I didn't think they were going for realism, it was a sort of a computer like world they were in, things didn't have to be real.

It was a cool, trippy, and a nice looking movie.

Plus he likes it: http://www.geekitude.com/Pictures/L...nUpCloseRot.jpg

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 11:56 AM
queeq
Chaos

OMG!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 01:15 PM
sweersa

Originally posted by queeq
OMG!

Run before he tried to touch your no-no spots!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 08:12 PM
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

*removed*

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Last edited by queeq on Nov 12th, 2008 at 09:23 AM

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 10:57 PM
General G
Canadian.

haha! laughing out loud

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 11:20 PM
Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote