KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » The greatest fighters are ..... bat's Univ.

The greatest fighters are ..... bat's Univ.
Started by: lifeisaglich

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lifeisaglich

Miffed The greatest fighters are ..... bat's Univ.

Good fighters in the batman universe
Feel free to bring in anyone you think fits in this criteria. And just give us a reason.

Last edited by lifeisaglich on Aug 24th, 2004 at 01:06 AM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 01:04 AM
lifeisaglich is currently offline Click here to Send lifeisaglich a Private Message Find more posts by lifeisaglich Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

The new Batgirl.I have heard she's superb
And Batman ofcourse, he's the one who trained his Bat-family!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 01:24 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Batman, Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) and Lady Shiva.

Of course, all the members of Batman's team are "good fighters" (well, not Oracle, I suppose). So are some of the villains other than Lady Shiva. But those three have consistantly been shown to be world-class.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 01:36 AM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lifeisaglich

Who is Richard dragon? They say that he was able to put batman down either that or he is a better fighter than batman is.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 02:04 AM
lifeisaglich is currently offline Click here to Send lifeisaglich a Private Message Find more posts by lifeisaglich Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Oracle is pretty good to I think.As Batgirl she DID kick butt and as Oracle...she does that thing with the stick...I dunno what it's called.Yeah obviously not the best...

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 02:24 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

quote:
Originally posted by lifeisaglich
Who is Richard dragon? They say that he was able to put batman down either that or he is a better fighter than batman is.

Richard Dragon trained Lady Shiva (I think), but I don't think he's really a Batman character.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 03:40 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lifeisaglich

what about deathstroke, who the hell is he.?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 09:28 PM
lifeisaglich

poeple you can expand to other universes feel free.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 09:31 PM
Joker1237

Than the Turtles are great fighters too lol.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 11:43 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

spiderman is the best. and captain america (cos for me he sucks but he is still alive isnt he?)

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 12:59 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lifeisaglich

Spiderman and captain America are good fighters but they are so because of freak accidents ok maybe for spider-man. We are talking about people who have to learn to become the best at the style of fighting they know you know like karate and all that stuff.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 02:50 PM
lifeisaglich

who are the best fighers in both universes?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 02:51 PM
FLIPMODE

Richard Dragon at one time was able to call himself number one, but now, he has slid down a bit. He's still in the top 10.

Maybe even top 5.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 05:06 PM
FLIPMODE is currently offline Click here to Send FLIPMODE a Private Message Find more posts by FLIPMODE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote:
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
spiderman is the best. and captain america (cos for me he sucks but he is still alive isnt he?)

I think they are talking about martial arts. And anybody from Batman family outclasses Spider-Man greatly in martial arts.

Hey, what about Vic Sage? He is good too. Even Shiva said that he is
quote:
one of the finest practicing martial artists in the world today

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 03:12 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Isn't Electra a good fighter too?i don't know much about her...

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 03:56 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Yes, she is. One of the best in Marvel Universe, I think.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 04:04 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

yes
but isn't this about Batman?

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 04:07 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote:
Originally posted by lifeisaglich
poeple you can expand to other universes feel free.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 06:55 PM
Paola
Ronin

^ then this is the wrong forum, I guess

Attachment: batmanforum.jpg
This has been downloaded 45 time(s).

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 09:06 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

LOL>true.
from marvel i say black panther, i think hes on same level as batman, a versus between both should finish in withdraw

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 01:57 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote