KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Robin

Robin
Started by: crying-freeman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
crying-freeman

Robin

Do you think that at some point in the new Batman films, that Robin should be introduced? O r do you think he should get his on movie? I think if he was to be put in to the new Batman films, it should be a lest the 3rd one. I can't see him having his own, not yet anyway

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 08:03 AM
crying-freeman is currently offline Click here to Send crying-freeman a Private Message Find more posts by crying-freeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I robin movie using the current Tim Drake Robin could be pretty good.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 02:46 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crying-freeman

But do you think there is a demand for a robin film

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 04:26 PM
crying-freeman is currently offline Click here to Send crying-freeman a Private Message Find more posts by crying-freeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

doubtful but hey they made a catwoman movie ( I hear it sucks to hell) a Tim Drake Robin film could kick ass!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 06:20 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

excellent idea.....a tim drake movie would kick ace if done right

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 07:19 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Bat12
Loner who wanders away

Robin is kool
A Robin movie would be kool

period.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 10:34 PM
The Bat12 is currently offline Click here to Send The Bat12 a Private Message Find more posts by The Bat12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crying-freeman

Who do you think could play him?

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 11:07 PM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

It would be great to see Robin in the new Batman films, but only if it's Tim. I prefer a very young, teenage Robin, like fourteen or something.

Last edited by BlackC@ on Feb 11th, 2005 at 10:25 AM

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 10:22 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

me too....now a Nightwing movie...you know with Dick Grayson the orginal robin would be cool too...Nightwing is like the Batman of our generation and he's next in line to be Batman..assuming Bruce ever gives up the gear and mask....I think Robin should fight King Snake..he's this blind super ninja dude...he might be blind but I could "see" him kicking Tim Drakes ass!!!!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 03:24 PM
wuTa

nightwing is a cool superhero on his own...he doesnt need to replace batman....have tim drake or something like batman beyound to replace wayne...dick grayson/nightwing is already an awesome charactor...if it was dick grayson/batman it would ruin it for me

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 05:18 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Agreed Dick Grayson (the robin who on the teen Titans cartoon..beyond a shadow of a doubt) is a cool character as Nightwing...He can just stay NIghtwing....in the regular Titans comic book it's been hinted that Tim Drake may become batman. I think a Robin movie should show the evoution of Robin...it can show scenes of the Dick Grayson and Jason Todd Robin (like the scene when Batman is carrying JT out the building) but it should center and focus mainly on Tim Drake...who is in my humble opinion the best Robin.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 04:20 PM
wuTa

i dont know about that...i think grayson was the best robin..nothing beats the original...but i'm also biased on that subject since grayson is one of my favorite superheros.....i think it would be cool if they had a tim drake movie and instead of batman train him they had nightwing train him

Last edited by wuTa on Feb 12th, 2005 at 06:27 PM

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 06:16 PM
crying-freeman

So who do you good people think should play the guy?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 11:13 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

I don't knwo but Robin should be played by someone who could pass as a 13 to 15 year old. It's something creep about Robin being over 21.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 03:13 PM