KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » The Bat-Embargo!!

The Bat-Embargo!!
Started by: Kieralinn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kieralinn

The Bat-Embargo!!

I hate the Bat-Embargo!! mad I want Mark Hamill doing the Joker again and I miss Harley Quinn!

Someone at another site has started a petition to end the Bat-Embargo....So I figure let's give it a shot!

here's the link to sign...maybe if enough of us do this we can have our fav characters back where they belong...with Kevin Conroy! (I hate "The Batman" but that's another thread mad )

http://www.petitiononline.com/gr4588/petition.html

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 08:54 PM
Kieralinn is currently offline Click here to Send Kieralinn a Private Message Find more posts by Kieralinn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

uh? confused

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 12:13 AM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

I sign it, The Bat Embargo has is almost at a End, but not short engoht there rein is,

"Yahdo."

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 01:55 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sevenman

I'm not signing this petition because it signels out younger peoples and that's prejudice.

Wasn't "The Batman" supposed to be based off of The Batman from the 1940's, "Batman: Year One" and very loosely on "Batman Begins"? If so let it be.

I think characters of all types should go into Justice League Unlimited because it's like how Superfriends was, all the campy "Put 'em all together" SUPERFRIENDS style without the campy. Mark Hamill and Harely Quinn are the SHIZNIT.

Homer: Batman's a scientist.
Marge: IT'S NOT BATMAN!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 12:44 AM
sevenman is currently offline Click here to Send sevenman a Private Message Find more posts by sevenman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

No THE Batman is no were BASE on Batman Year one. Nor is it any thing close to the Batman of the 1940's.

And no this petition is not singaels out yonger people, It just siging so they can get Mark Hamill back as the Joker and bring other Bat villians on JLU.

The Batman is a bad show.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 02:42 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sevenman

So he's bizzaro Batman.

Homer: Batman's a scientist.
Marge: IT'S NOT BATMAN!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 03:54 AM
sevenman is currently offline Click here to Send sevenman a Private Message Find more posts by sevenman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

yeah THE Batman is sort of like a bizzaro Batman.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 01:26 PM
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

What is the Bat-Embargo? I've never heard of it... sad

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 08:48 AM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kieralinn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TMACalicious
What is the Bat-Embargo? I've never heard of it... sad

The Bat-embargo was done because of "The Batman" and the new film.

It says that no other Batman character is allowed on JLU except Batman because the suits think that kids would be confused by 2 different characters like Joker.

That is just stupid. Kids aren't Dumb! I would love to hear Mark Hamill do the Joker again and I miss Harley Quinn! Plus Ra's Al Ghul would be a great villian on JLU.

If Superman can have 3 different Lexs (Smallville, JLU and the new Film) and any other Superman character.....it's just not fair and there is no reason for it!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 05:44 PM
Kieralinn is currently offline Click here to Send Kieralinn a Private Message Find more posts by Kieralinn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

I signed it

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 06:13 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

As did I,

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 06:36 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

smile

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 07:04 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote