KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Batman TAS: Movies

Batman TAS: Movies
Started by: brainchild81

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
I-Drop
Privateer

Batman TAS: Movies

I know there was "Mask of the Phantasm", but there was also one that featured Catwoman. It aired on Cartoon Network a good while back. Anybody know the title?

*PS For fans of "The BATMAN" Batman VS Dracula airs tomorrow on CN.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 05:36 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Catwoman has not been in any of the animated movies.

You are mistaken.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 01:54 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Never!!!! I saw bits of it. It was in the same art style as the "World's Finest" movie was in.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 02:51 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Nope.Never happened.

Go to any Batman movie site and look up the animated movies.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 03:07 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

As far as I know there is:

Mask of the Phantasm
Sub Zero
Mystery of the Batwoman

All of these were never featured as episodes, so if you want them, they come seperatley from the seasons.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 03:59 PM
OB1-adobe is currently offline Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
As far as I know there is:

Mask of the Phantasm
Sub Zero
Mystery of the Batwoman

All of these were never featured as episodes, so if you want them, they come seperatley from the seasons.
Thanks. Did Mystery of the Batwoman feature Catwoman?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 07:12 AM
bakerboy

Those previous animated movies were excellent, just as the animation series. My favourite one is the mask of the phantasm. I hope that batman vs dracula will be as good as the other ones.

And i dont remember catwoman in any of the animated films.

John Lennon, Musical genius of all time

Helen Mirren and Julie Christie , most lovely british actresses of all time.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 11:57 AM
bakerboy is currently offline Click here to Send bakerboy a Private Message Find more posts by bakerboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Originally posted by brainchild81
Thanks. Did Mystery of the Batwoman feature Catwoman?

Nope

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 01:19 PM
starwing

There are actually two Batman animated adventures on the Mystery of the Batwoman DVD release. There is the feature film title involving the Batwoman, but then there is also -- separate from the feature film -- an excellent original short film titled Chase Me featuring Batman going after the Catwoman (with the soundtrack being some cool jazz music).

Last edited by starwing on Oct 23rd, 2005 at 01:50 PM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 01:38 PM
starwing is currently offline Click here to Send starwing a Private Message Find more posts by starwing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

I own Mystery of the Batwoman on DVD and that's not on it.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 01:49 PM
starwing

Description text from Amazon.com:

"The Dark Knight is back in this all-new feature-length thriller featuring the voices of Kelly Ripa (Live! With Regis and Kelly), Kyra Sedgwick (Born on the Fourth of July) and Hector Elizondo (The Princess Diaries). The Penguin and Rupert Thorn are criminal cohorts with a scheme to sell illegal weapons. But there's a new super hero in Gotham City who has other plans for the evil entrepreneurs - Batwoman! With high-tech gadgets and powerful punches, Batwoman proves to be a formidable crimefighter - the only problem is that the Dark Knight has no clue who she is! And when Batwoman crosses the criminal line, Batman must identify whether or not this new player is really an ally! Join the world's greatest detective in this exciting new adventure that will keep you guessing until the mask is pulled off! The DVD includes an exclusive Batman animated short, 'Chase Me' from the Emmy(R) Award winning writers Alan Burnett and Paul Dini."

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 02:00 PM
starwing is currently offline Click here to Send starwing a Private Message Find more posts by starwing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Animated short??

So it's not a movie then.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 10:37 PM
starwing

No, it's not a movie but it is the only new Batman adventure that features the Catwoman and it is related the the Batwoman DVD after all. Nothing wrong with mentioning it since the film chase me may or may not be the new titled Batman piece that brainchild81 is searching for. No harm in helping out someone's search by pointing out something that hasn't been mentioned yet.

Btw, why didn't you find Chase Me on your Mystery of the Batwoman DVD? Didn't you do a thorough search through the menu? Hmmmmm? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 12:11 AM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Originally posted by starwing

Btw, why didn't you find Chase Me on your Mystery of the Batwoman DVD? Didn't you do a thorough search through the menu? Hmmmmm? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yes I did roll eyes (sarcastic)

And it's not on it.

This must be a new feature.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 01:27 AM
Mazza
I love hayden christensen

what does TAS stand for?

I love hayden christesen!!! he is hot

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 02:08 PM
Mazza is currently offline Click here to Send Mazza a Private Message Find more posts by Mazza Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

The animated series.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 02:54 PM
Mazza
I love hayden christensen

thnxs smile

I love hayden christesen!!! he is hot

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 05:39 PM
Mazza is currently offline Click here to Send Mazza a Private Message Find more posts by Mazza Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sevenman

maybe its a two parter

Homer: Batman's a scientist.
Marge: IT'S NOT BATMAN!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 09:53 AM
sevenman is currently offline Click here to Send sevenman a Private Message Find more posts by sevenman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote