KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » How many years between Grayson and Drake?

How many years between Grayson and Drake?
Started by: atharpina

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
atharpina

How many years between Grayson and Drake?

Does anyone know how many years supposedly pass between Grayson joining Batman, leaving, Jason Todd joining Batman, dying, and Tim Drake joining him?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 03:00 AM
atharpina is currently offline Click here to Send atharpina a Private Message Find more posts by atharpina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

grayson joined batman when he was 10, left when he was either 18 or 19, i believe it was 19....not sure about jason todd, he came along in 1983, and died in 88 i think....i would guess he was like 12-14 when batman took him in and 16-19 when joker killed him, i'm not sure when batman took in drake, i think 13 or 14, but i'm just guessing...he was around 17 in identity crisis

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 05:33 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

That's not correct. In "Hush", Bruce reflects that he wishes he could have lived to grow up to 18... the same age as Nightwing! So I guess they're younger or older depending on the idea of the author... in War Drums it said tim's between 14 and 18 and the intro to Death in the Family gives a bit of an idea

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 10:14 AM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

yea, i believe batman was talking about how robin transformed into an adult as nightwing at age 18, i could be wrong tho

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 09:02 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

I dunno... I'll check sometime but I think the point was they are both 18 but most things think he's 24

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 11:39 AM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

in nigthwings own comic book series, and in the the outsiders issues, he's atleast 24

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 07:35 PM
Kovacs86

Yeah... Tim's only 16 or 17

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 07:54 PM
Kovacs86

He still looks 14 in some

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 07:54 PM
wuTa

nightwing or tim?..nightwing has actually had a spell put on him that slows down his aging process, well, he had a spell put on him to make him age faster but he was able to reverse it, same thing with arsenal

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 07:57 PM
Kovacs86

When?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 08:08 PM
Kovacs86

How?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 08:09 PM
wuTa

i dont remeber when exatly, i believe it was awhile ago, i could be mistaken, but it was brother blood who put the curse on them, i'll have to do some research to get the exact details

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 08:34 PM
Kovacs86

Thats sad because no1 ages anyway... LOL.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 08:35 PM