KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Batman 90's TAS and The Batman thread

Batman 90's TAS and The Batman thread
Started by: Neo Darkhalen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Warning Batman 90's TAS and The Batman thread

Here we can all discuss the legendary TAS from the 90's batman, the greatest animated adaptation of a comic book, and the more recent The Batman, compere them, discuss them, what made them good and bad, the character changes ect. you get the drift, here we pay homage to the great Batman in the animated media, something that has brought much joy to many of us.

BTW I apologise if this has been done already.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 12:08 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Both series kick major ***!

Batman TAS shows his detective side.

The Batman shows his aweswome gadgets and weaponry.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 09:45 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilnes
Restricted

Account Restricted

batman sucks

my willy

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 04:26 PM
lilnes is currently offline Click here to Send lilnes a Private Message Find more posts by lilnes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilnes
Restricted

Account Restricted

eat sh!t

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 04:26 PM
lilnes is currently offline Click here to Send lilnes a Private Message Find more posts by lilnes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Well at least that is over.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 07:50 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Love Batman :TAS. The Batman is really cool and great.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 08:17 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I like the look of Killer Crock and Mr. Freeze in the Batman.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 08:37 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Batman: TAS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Batman

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 02:06 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

quote: (post)
Originally posted by batdude123
Batman: TAS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Batman

I 100% agree, but you have to look at The Batman for what it is, a kid's show... It's not gonna have amazing plots, it's just there to give today's kids a fun, action packed Batman show... Nothing more, nothing less...

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 03:33 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
I like the look of Killer Crock and Mr. Freeze in the Batman.

I'll agree with the crock, since they where already going that full crock look back in batman/superman adventure, and have already made him The lizard light in the comics.

though freeze...naw. I found the old one to be a lot more intimidating the the buff bain/Super Saiyan looking one in The batman.

Attachment: freeze2.jpg
This has been downloaded 91 time(s).

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 08:50 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I like the 90's Freeze, it was great to make him a tragic villain instead of a thief who plays on puns.

Mark Hamill as the Joker was just fantastic, it almost made you forget that he was in star wars.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 03:34 PM
Mr Parker

Batman TAS i agree is the best comicbook adaptation from a comicbook ever.The batman sucks royally.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 03:37 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

The old 90's Batman was way better then The Batman by a long shot.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 02:39 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

The Batman has lost that edge the 90's one had.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 09:33 PM
sindahouse

As far as Im concerned TAS was the most successful capture of Batman on screen (with the exception of season 4). Loved watching them after school back in the 90's

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 11:11 PM
sindahouse is currently offline Click here to Send sindahouse a Private Message Find more posts by sindahouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

I love the new one cause of the gadgets and technology.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 11:37 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

I so much wish they would bring back this show to regular saturday morning shows. sad

Old Post Mar 15th, 2008 09:57 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

dont understand why they wont bring this show back. sad

Old Post Mar 29th, 2008 06:11 PM
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Originally posted by Bat Dude
I 100% agree, but you have to look at The Batman for what it is, a kid's show... It's not gonna have amazing plots, it's just there to give today's kids a fun, action packed Batman show... Nothing more, nothing less...

TAS was also a kids show; the idea that kid's shows can't also have amazing plots, characters, etc is one I wish we could do away with.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 06:46 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I just watched some of this show was'nt impressed by it i'll stick with Batman: TAS.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2008 06:07 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote