KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Jake Gyllenhaal as Riddler

Jake Gyllenhaal as Riddler
Started by: rox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rox

Jake Gyllenhaal as Riddler

i figured since they used heath ledger as an unsuspecting choice as joker and a much younger actor why not him. no one thought heath could pull it off so what about this guy as riddler.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 02:19 AM
rox is currently offline Click here to Send rox a Private Message Find more posts by rox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

While I loved Maggie in TDK, I say no to her brother...

I don't want to see Riddler as it is, and I SURE AS HELL don't want to see Jake Gyllenhaal as Riddler...

If Riddler is that important, I say Ed Norton, but again, I'd rather see either Two-Face come back (with a plausible reason to come back) or someone like Reaper or Bane, who has never been in a movie before (I don't count B&R Bane)...

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 02:38 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rox
i figured since they used heath ledger as an unsuspecting choice as joker and a much younger actor why not him. no one thought heath could pull it off so what about this guy as riddler.

Perhaps,but no thank you. Jake is a good actor, but right now I can't see him in a Batman movie

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 04:38 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rox

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Perhaps,but no thank you. Jake is a good actor, but right now I can't see him in a Batman movie

exactly. you probably could not see Heath Ledger either but it worked.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 05:09 AM
rox is currently offline Click here to Send rox a Private Message Find more posts by rox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rox

Originally posted by Bat Dude

I don't want to see Riddler as it is, and I SURE AS HELL don't want to see Jake Gyllenhaal as Riddler...

If Riddler is that important, I say Ed Norton, but again, I'd rather see either Two-Face come back (with a plausible reason to come back) or someone like Reaper or Bane, who has never been in a movie before (I don't count B&R Bane)...

why do u hate riddler so

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 05:18 AM
Darth Demise
Your Demise

i was actually thinking riddler would be a nice choice for the next bat man, cause the only one he was in was the one with jim carry right?

Thanks to starlock for the sig. Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never brought a pen to a sword fight.-I AM YOUR DEMISE!!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 05:34 AM
Darth Demise is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Demise a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Demise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rox

yes

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 06:41 AM
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's not a good choice, and I hate how people use the Heath Ledger argument to justify someone being cast for a character they look nothing like and wouldn't do a good job as.

Dwayne Johnson would be a perfect Riddler. But don't deny it because we never thought Heath would be as good as he was. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You guys need to start taking things a little more seriously.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 06:59 AM
Harvey Two-Face is currently offline Click here to Send Harvey Two-Face a Private Message Find more posts by Harvey Two-Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SelinaAndBruce

No more Gyllenhaals, thanks, lol

Selina: No darker than yours, Bruce

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 03:13 PM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by rox
exactly. you probably could not see Heath Ledger either but it worked.

Wrong. I saw Heath Ledger perfectly. When I found out he was going to cast as The Joker, I knew the character was going to be a whole lot better. I was right.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 07:20 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batmanfan136

when Health was casted i thought he be good just because he was a good actor before the dark knight and i just dont think that Jake Gyllenhaal is that good of an actor

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 07:31 PM
batmanfan136 is currently offline Click here to Send batmanfan136 a Private Message Find more posts by batmanfan136 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Yeah because WB are really going to take a risk using new villains, instead of classic ones with more popularity.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 07:37 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Brokeback Riddler

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 07:40 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

The sooner this thread dies, the better...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 07:50 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rox

^whatever.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 08:41 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Re: Jake Gyllenhaal as Riddler

Originally posted by rox
Admit it... you want to see joker and riddler get it on

TGFwashere

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 08:48 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Yeah because WB are really going to take a risk using new villains, instead of classic ones with more popularity.

If the movie is great, would people really care if it's Bane or Reaper and not Riddler, or Talia and not Catwoman?

I mean, look at Batman Begins: It had Ras Al Ghul and Scarecrow, two villains the general public didn't really know too well, and they STILL loved that movie...

Begins proved you don't need the rotation to make a great Batman movie...

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 09:55 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by batmanfan136
when Health was casted i thought he be good just because he was a good actor before the dark knight and i just dont think that Jake Gyllenhaal is that good of an actor

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 10:20 PM
rox

Re: Re: Jake Gyllenhaal as Riddler

Originally posted by Mairuzu
Admit it... you want to see joker and riddler get it on

go away trying to start trouble. it was just a suggesting and people wanna get all ******* about it.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 10:43 PM
Squirrel Fart

If the movie is great, would people really care if it's Bane or Reaper and not Riddler, or Talia and not Catwoman?

I mean, look at Batman Begins: It had Ras Al Ghul and Scarecrow, two villains the general public didn't really know too well, and they STILL loved that movie...

Begins proved you don't need the rotation to make a great Batman movie...

They wouldn't want the Reaper, only YOU do. They would rather have Bane, Riddler, or Cat Woman.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 10:43 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote