KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » A Random Story I Wrote for English GCSE

A Random Story I Wrote for English GCSE
Started by: Trickster

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trickster
True KMC Jester

A Random Story I Wrote for English GCSE

Yoshumusu carefully loaded his rifle. This would be an easy job, one shot, one kill, and another 7 million US dollars in his already large overseas account. He lined up his sights on the balcony where the man was standing. Always aim for the head, his master had told him. Carefully he flicked the safety off and squeezed the trigger.

Bam! The target's head exploded. Jack O’Donnell disassembled his rifle with all the speed of a military marksman. He stood up from his position by the window and jogged down the stairs, his handcrafted rifle in the duffel bag in his hand. Outside he hailed a taxi. Unusual for a taxi to be driven by a woman, wasn’t it? As well, he was in America. He got in and directed the driver to his penthouse suit on the other side of town. He saw the driver was called Blossom, from the card registering her as a qualified taxi driver. It was then he noticed that she was very pretty, but he couldn’t waste time on things like that.

Strange, thought Densel, a woman taxi driver, might be worth checking out. Bam! A loud bang gave Densel a start, and he looked up to see what had happened. He had been in the army for long enough to know what a gun shot sounded like. As he looked up a falling object drew his attention. It appeared to be falling from a balcony near the top of the FreeDrilling building. Tourists screamed as the body hit the ground with a sickening thud, and the body appeared to liquefy over the sidewalk. Everyone in the courtyard stood still, frozen by the shock. Densel noticed 2 men didn’t stop. Both of them exited opposite buildings, and one of them hailed the taxi with the woman driver. Both were carrying duffel bags.

A couple of minutes later the emergency services arrived, but by then Densel was gone. He had no wish to be delayed by police forces, any of whom may recognise him for who he was. He went back to his posh hotel room at the Westin Bonaventure. He caught the news about the dead man on the television in his room. Apparently he had been Johnny Redford, owner of the massive Oil Corporation FreeDrilling Inc.

Quickly Densel pulled out his laptop and connected it to the cable behind the TV. He brought his email account and checked to see if the information about his mark had changed at all during the day. Nope, he was still staying in the room above Densel, and hopefully the documents Densel had been hired to find would be in the wall safe. This time Densel was up against some competition, his employers had told him that there were other factions that wished the documents destroyed. Ah well, Densel had killed people before, and although this time he wasn’t acting in his hitman capacity, maybe killing would be necessary to get the documents back to the people who wanted it.

Jack O’Donnell didn’t believe it. Some Asian hitman was saying he had scratched that little billionaire. And now he wasn’t going to be paid! Well he was going to have to find his employers and ‘convince’ them that he was
the one who killed Mr Redford. Then he was going to have to find that interfering little upstart and teach him something about manners. He was going to be paid for his work, and he didn’t care whom. He phoned up the LA airport and booked the first flight to Paris, business class all the way.
Idiots, how could anyone mistake the work of Yoshumusu for some half-rate fool, Yoshumusu was thinking as he boarded his flight to Paris. He was going to have show some stupid westerners that he eliminated the oil businessman. As he walked he realised that he had almost recognised the stewardess who had welcomed him to the plane. Now he was going to have to find out her name. His master had always taught him that it was necessary to fully explore any suspicions he may have. That was how the old man had been caught. A vengeful brother had hired a woman to follow him, and as he was setting up a kill, she called the police. The man had gone down fighting of course, and had taken 7 policemen with him until they had shot him in the back.

As the stewardess came past Yoshumusu looked at her name badge. Blossom, he had never heard that name before, but there was something unusual about her, something that made him think of the security services of Europe. But he had only had one job in Europe, and that was claimed as an accident. Wasn’t it? Ah well, he would have to sleep on it.

2 cabins ahead Jack O’Donnell was already asleep in his bed/chair, and he didn’t notice the tall man with dark hair walk past him and drop something into his bag. To his credit, Jack’s drink had already something sprinkled in it. After a couple of hours an incessant beeping from his laptop woke him. He turned it on and read the message. It was from one of his contacts in the CIA and had a picture of Yoshumusu in a little box. He memorised the picture, deleted the message, turned off the computer, and went back to sleep.

Densel watched the man on his left wake up, look at his little laptop and fiddle with the controls for a couple of seconds. Good, he thought his message had got through. He sent another message and then he himself went to sleep. Yoshumusu read the message, memorised the picture and turned over.

After the plane landed Densel hung back and let both O’Donnell and Yoshumusu get to the luggage first. It would be interesting to see which recognised the other first. As he watched a black duffel bag came out from the plane. The two men both moved towards it, and almost simultaneously looked at each other, recognition in their eyes. Both hands moved towards bulky pockets, but did not take anything out. Yoshumusu moved over to the bag and picked it up, looking inside.
“I believe this is my bag” he said, his voice calm.
“Oh, sorry” said O’Donnell “It looks a lot like mine.”
Tension flickered in the air between them but Yoshumusu spun on his heel and walked away and O’Donnell turned to watch the bags again. The other passengers let out a breath collectively and relaxed. Densel collected his bag and left the airport heading for a phone box. He dialled a number from memory.
“’Allo?” an obviously French voice answered the phone.
“Hello Axel, its me, your good friend Dr Heckler. I would like a meeting with out mutual friend.” Densel recited the codephrase.
“I shall arrange it immediately. It shall be at the point. 7o’clock PM tomorrow” the voice had lost all of it’s French accent, and now sounded English.
“Agreed” Densel hung up. That gave him 27 hours to get prepared, and get the 2 hitmen to the place he wanted.

Jack walked across the bridge. There was a little shop near here we he could get a small arsenal, if he should so wish. He entered one of the tiny back streets and saw the place he was looking for. Who would think of an arms dealer working as a pest exterminator? The tiny bell rang as he opened the door of the shop and the proprietor, a small, clean-shaven man. He was almost utterly nondescript. His clothes were not shabby and not expensive. His face was normal, not handsome, and not ugly. There were a few people like him in the world and mostly they ended up in the shady world of the criminal, and the spy.

“I have some pretty large bugs I need to kill, so I’m looking for something with a bit more punch than the other pest-killers.” Jack remembered the days when you could just walk in and ask for a gun, but now all the police were much more suspicious of everyone, and code-phrases had to be used.

“Hello Mr. O’Donnell, right this way.” The small man led Jack into a back room and swung open a floor-to-ceiling cupboard. Jack was surprised, last time he had come here he had only had a choice of a few guns, but now he could choose from the shiny steel of the Kalashnikov rifle, or a whole brand of Heckler & Koch rifles to the tiny Walther 9mm.

“Wow. You certainly have a lot more guns than last time I came.”
“Yes we do. Now which gun would you like to see?”
“I think I will have a try of that Heckler & Koch UMP-45. How many rounds does it hold?”
“25. It was made for special operations units. It is our best gun. I am recommending it to all my customers.”
“Have you got anywhere I could test it?”
The owner of the shop was not insulted. Only a fool trusts his life to a weapon he has never used. He showed Johnny to a sound insulated room where he shot 25 rounds into a target. He managed to get all within the bullseye.
“I’ll take it, and that Walther P99. Plus 40 rounds for it, and 25 for the sub-gun. They both come fully loaded?”
“Yes sir” Jack’s money had just finished changing hands when the doorbell rang again. He was ushered out of the back door and the shop-owner re-entered the shop. After a few words from his new customer he said
“Okay Mr. Yoshumusu, please come this way”

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 07:16 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

At 6pm Densel stood on the third floor of the Eiffel tower, waiting for the group to appear. He had arranged it perfectly. First the employer of the 2 hitmen would arrive, then the 2 hitmen. It didn’t matter which. He had sent messages to both saying that the other was dead and that they were to be paid with their well deserved money, given them both the time and the place. The employer had been told that one of the hitman had been killed and that they should pay the survivor. And then when all 3 were gathered, his ‘friends’ would come. His plan would work. He would wait for one of the hitmen to kill the other, and claim responsibility for the killing. He would get that on tape, kill the hitman, and get the bounty from the American security services. Then he would kill the other hitman, and take his money. His colleagues would come in, take out the employer’s bodyguards and take the documents back. He would then give them to the other interested party, for a price. He sat, with his German G22-sniper rifle, and waited.

An hour later a group of about 6 people arrived. They kept to the shadows, and a man carrying a large bag went forward to the middle of the courtyard. The man reached quickly into his bag and took out a silver briefcase. Then the man and his allies also withdrew into the shadows. Again Densel waited.

Suddenly the enormous lift powered up and Densel clearly saw it begin to rise. One of the first group ran over so anyone coming out from the lift would be in easy range of the submachine gun he held in his hands. Densel realised that the employer had no intention of paying anyone. He cursed and screwed a silencer onto his rifle. He thanked fate that they were all in the shadows. Slowly he aimed at the man, and turned on his laser sight. I tiny red dot sprung up on his forehead. Then suddenly the man was jerked backwards into the shadows. O’Donnell took his place, and his gun. The lift doors opened, and Yoshumusu walked out.

“Alright, I’ve come for my payment. I take this is it?” he pointed at the briefcase. As he walked towards it female voice rang out
“Stop! How are we to know that O’Donnell is dead?”
“I don’t know. All I want is my payment for killing Johnny Redford.”

Jack was pissed. That bastard was going to pay. No one took credit from Jack O’Donnell and lived to brag about it. He raised his gun, but when they said he was dead, he stopped. He was curious to see what they would say.

“You told us he was dead in the message you sent, demanding for pay.”
“I never sent a message. You told me to come here, and that O’Donnell was dead. It is not my fault that your underlings have screwed up messages.”
Yoshumusu walked forward and picked up the briefcase. Instantly he was cut down by gunfire from 3 locations-the crowd of people that were talking to him, Jack O'Donnell by the lift and Densel from his perch on top of the shops. A woman walked out to the body and flipped it over with her foot. Yoshumusu was dead and the money was still hers. She looked up at the moon and Densel caught sight of her face. Wasn’t she one of the air stewardesses on the flight over? Jack also caught a sight of her face and remembered her as the taxi driver in the courtyard on the day of the hit.

“Shit” thought Densel “things aren’t going to plan” he picked up the mobile telephone beside him and spoke quietly into it. As he did so Jack O’Donnell decided it was worth one last shot to get the money. He brought up his rifle and fired at Blossom. Bullets ripped through her body and she fell lifeless to the ground. Her bodyguards pulled up their weapons and fired back at him just as Densel’s reinforcements arrived. Spilling out of the stairwell 5 killers dressed in back strafed the bodyguards with bullets. The bodyguards scattered and returned fire from behind tipped over tables.

Jack realised he was outmatched and managed to get into the lift. He was bleeding from being shot. As he ran to the briefcase a sniper had shot him in the side but he had dropped his rifle and kept on running. Now he had the briefcase in one hand, and his brand new Walther in the other. He sent the lift down and dropped to the floor.

Densel jumped off the shop roof and ran towards the lift. The doors were just closing as he reached them and a shot rang out, catching Densel in the chest. As he slumped to the ground, he saw Jack O’Donnell’s smiling face.

The police examination was a mess. 10 people were dead in the Eiffel Tower. It appeared there had been a battle in between the shops. They believed they found the leader of the Sect among the dead, with her 5 bodyguards. They found Yoshumusu the infamous assassin lying next to her. By the stairwell they found 3 bodies. By the lift there was an empty sniper rifle, the one suspected to have been used in the Johnny Redford assassination.

A couple of days later Densel walked up to the first class departure lounge in Paris Aerodrome. He couldn’t remember what had happened after that bastard Jack O’Donnell had shot him. His men had said they had carried him down the stairs, and checked the lift for O’Donnell, but he was long gone. They had taken him to a friend of theirs who was knowledgeable about bullet wounds. It had taken him a couple of days, but he was ready for the journey back to LA. Hopefully nobody would notice that he had been the person staying beneath the man whose hotel room had exploded.

Johnny hated boats, so he took the plane back to London. There had been a brief moment of terror when he had thought the hired killers were going to find him in the lift but they didn’t even check. He had crawled out and somebody had called an ambulance. They had given him painkillers and taken him back to the hospital for surgery on his side. His plan was to hunt down the double-crossers at the Eiffel Tower, and kill them all.

Densel saw O’Donnell one last time, when Jack was getting in a taxi. The bastard had stared right at him, and death was what his eyes had said. He reminded himself to make sure all the doors were locked and curtains closed when he got home that night. Then he got into his car and drove away.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 07:19 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

TRICKSTER IS WRITING A STORY!!!

comon keep going!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 05:00 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Erm, that was the end of the essay I wrote. It had to finsih on a cliff hanger, and we had to do it by hand mad It wa, in my handwriting, abot 16 pages long!

Plus I already wrote one! Further down... It's not as good in my opinion as this one though wink

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 05:38 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

If you really want I'll finish it though...

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 05:39 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

very good

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 07:11 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

A* !!!!!!!!!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 07:14 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote