KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » My life as I know it

My life as I know it
Started by: O.A.R21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
O.A.R21

Cool My life as I know it

What happens when a 15 year old 9th grader gets pulled out of public school and thrown into boarding school!?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 03:46 AM
O.A.R21 is currently offline Click here to Send O.A.R21 a Private Message Find more posts by O.A.R21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*
i'm weird & crazy, i know

all hell breaks loose. lol
i dunno what?

~music can be whatever you want it to be~

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 03:52 AM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookworm4lyf
And I'd Be Your Memory...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HPfanatic
all hell breaks loose. lol
i dunno what?
I think so too...what happens...p.s. id this like your life or just made up?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 03:57 AM
bookworm4lyf is currently offline Click here to Send bookworm4lyf a Private Message Find more posts by bookworm4lyf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

"Uhh is it six already" Maggie Hennings thought to herself as she heard her mom comming up the stairs. "GET UP, im leaving in thirty minutes, i have a huge meeting this morning with a client and I CANNOT be late because of you, GET UP" Mrs. Hennings screamed as she slammed the door open making Maggie jump. " That Woman. . ." maggie told herself as she forced the covers back and walked down the hall towards her bathroom. As she flicked on the light, she knew today would be a bad day. She had a huge cowlick in her straight hair and a new zit on her chin. "Oh what a great truesday."she said as she turned on the water to wash her face. Maggie put on some makeup and got dressed still trying to wake up. As she tumbled down the stairs tripping on her four year old brothers shoes, her mom threw maggie her lunch and told her to get in the car. Maggie waved goodbye to her brother mack and gave her dad a kiss on the cheek and opened the screen door to a freshly layed pile of snow. "Even better, . . .cold, wet, snow" She said to herself as a bitter breeze blew her face and sent goosebumps up her. She got in her moms S.U.V and put in her i-pod headphones, dreading today.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 04:04 AM
O.A.R21 is currently offline Click here to Send O.A.R21 a Private Message Find more posts by O.A.R21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

Made up haha!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 04:05 AM
bookworm4lyf

i c...interesting....go on...write more!!!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 04:06 AM
bookworm4lyf is currently offline Click here to Send bookworm4lyf a Private Message Find more posts by bookworm4lyf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*
i'm weird & crazy, i know

coolio!! still sounds interesting. i'm hooked. smile

~music can be whatever you want it to be~

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 04:11 AM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

ok a little more. . and then im going to bed.

As Mrs. Hennings pulled into Henley High School, Maggie pulled out her headphones and put her i-pod in her moms glove compartment, ( her school didnt allow *electronics*) Maggie hopped out of the car and waved goodbye to her mother, and headed across campus to her locker. "Only 4 more days till christmas break, I can do this" She said as she pulled on her hood. Maggie had lots of friends, but none that she was really close to. "Lets see todays a hmm A-day .. Uhh english first then biology, spanish,math,art, lunch, then history. Maggie knew today was going to be a LONG day.
And it was, it seemed like forever until the last bell rang to leave school. Maggie spotted her moms car in the carpool line and hurried to get in. On the way home her mom was talking on her cell to some client named "James Brody" . . "no those quotes arnt right, WELL if you cant get them then get johnathan to, No im sorry i didnt mean that" Maggie looked outside and kept thinking about the one thing she wanted more than anything for christmas, a ticket out of this town and down to Floridia to S.C.A (south coast academy). A high school boarding school away from snow and parents. As Mrs. Hennings skidded out of the driveway back to work, Maggie went inside to see what her dad and mack were doing. Mr. Hennings was a author. . well trying at least, He also took care of mack, when he wasnt in pre school.

Ok im so tierd. . eyes burning. . .haha night guys. .post more tommororw!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 04:19 AM
trackChk890

Thats awesoem keep going!!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 04:20 AM
trackChk890 is currently offline Click here to Send trackChk890 a Private Message Find more posts by trackChk890 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

thanks trackchk!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 04:21 AM
O.A.R21

Off to school, write more when i get home~

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 01:04 PM
bookworm4lyf

You start school at 8...LUCKY!!!! I get up at 6...schiool at 7 and that sux cuz im what u call a late sleeper not a morning person!!!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 07:41 PM
xXLauriëXx
Angel

Originally posted by bookworm4lyf
You start school at 8...LUCKY!!!! I get up at 6...schiool at 7 and that sux cuz im what u call a late sleeper not a morning person!!!

i'm luckier, my school starts at 9.15!! i still have to get up at 6.30 though cos i live ages away and i have to get a bus

and the story's great O.A.R21 eek!, i love reading other people's stuff

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 10:01 PM
xXLauriëXx is currently offline Click here to Send xXLauriëXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXLauriëXx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookworm4lyf

Originally posted by xXLauriëXx
i'm luckier, my school starts at 9.15!! i still have to get up at 6.30 though cos i live ages away and i have to get a bus

and the story's great O.A.R21 eek!, i love reading other people's stuff
Lucky!!! I take the bus too! i agree...awesome job! nd Laurie if ya like reading other ppls stuff chec ouit mijne....can't wate to read oar!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 10:02 PM
O.A.R21

yay! im back school seemed to go on FOREVER today. . ( If it makes you feel better bookworm4lyf we get out a hour later!)

Maggie went through the kitchen and into the den to watch some (well needed) T.V. Not ten minutes later Mack came zooming by the tv trying to catch the cat and make her hiss. "Ok. . ill just go see what dads up to" Maggie told herself as she flipped off the T.V and hopped over the Tramitized cat. Maggie went up the stairs, then up another flight of stairs to her dads loft. Maggie walked through the door and saw her dad fiercely typing on his computer. " Hey dad, can i um talk to you for a minute." she asked quietly. "Give me . . .. um. . .. 10 minutes alright mag" He said Inbetween words. Maggie went back downstairs and into her room. She flipped on her computer and started to do research for her upcomming history project. About thirty minutes later the phone rang, "Hello Hennings Residence" Maggie said to the reciever. " Hey um Maggie its Ben." Maggie froze and her heart kinda did a flutter, THE BEN was calling me, THE BEN WHO SERIOUSLY NEEDS TO MODEL BEN!" Maggie said to herself. "Oh hey whats up" she said calmly. "Yea i was just wondering if you could help me study for our big math exam after break, but i mean if u were busy or something id unders.. . NO Id love to, i mean yea sure" Maggie spit out. Just then Maggie heard Mack downstairs screaming. "Hey um i got to go, ill talk to you tommorow alright!" she said in a pumped up voice. "Sure see you then" Maggie hung up and sat there before she realized that Mack was still crying.
As Maggie rounded the corner into the den she saw Mack, his face all flushed and his cheeks wet with tears, screaming at the top of his lungs. Just as went over to him, her dad came bolting down, "No its ok dad, i got him" Mr. Hennings said alright and ran back up to his loft. "Whats a matter buddy?" she asked Mack inbetween scream's. " Thee thee cat sscrratched meeeeee" he said letting out another huge breath (it sounded like he was hiberventilating). "Where" Maggie asked as she got a wet rag out of the kitchen and started drying his face off. "writ Her" he told her in a baby voice. Maggie looked down at his leg and saw a scratch no bigger then her pinky, and had barley even cut the skin. "Oh ok then well i guess we better put a band aid on"
After that ordeal Maggie sat on the couch with him and watched blues clues until her mom got home. Mrs. Henderson busted though the door with three paper bags in her arms. . . "I could use some help, mag" . . ."FINE" Maggie said as she went over to her, tripping over that damn cat (AGAIN).

Last edited by O.A.R21 on Mar 15th, 2005 at 10:10 PM

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 10:07 PM
bookworm4lyf

hehehe....kitty traumatized...lol!@ j/k goood keep goin

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 10:35 PM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

I like wat i see.Go on.

and since i am herre i'll like to advertise my story RIDERS OF THE APOC.
In the multi-author forum.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 11:07 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trackChk890

thats reallyy good

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 11:19 PM
trackChk890 is currently offline Click here to Send trackChk890 a Private Message Find more posts by trackChk890 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trackChk890

!!!!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 11:20 PM
O.A.R21

Thanks everyone! Haha i fell asleep . . loooong day at school, Heres more~

As Maggie put away the groceries, Mrs. Hennings started to cook dinner. Mr. Hennings came running down the stairs and went over to Mrs. Hennings gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek and started to help make the salad. "How was your day mom" asked Maggie. "Uh you know typical lawyer's day. . STRESSFULL" she said as she poured the spagetti sauce into the meat in the frying pan. "Well thats good, dad hows your story?" Maggie asked her dad. " This is gonna be it, i just have a feeling" He said as he poured the mushrooms in the salad. "Well thats good to know, . . . um mom dad, soo have you looked into S.C.A anymore, i dont mean to rush you or anything but next semester starts right after brea. . .MAGGIE we've told you a thousand times, and this will be one thousand and one i guess, with your mother pregnant with twins, us raising a 15 year old and a 4 year old, living in a 3 story house, and you going to private school next year we just CANNOT afford it right now alright! Plus your lucky to have such a wonderful life here"Mr. Hennings said as he picked up macks toys off the kitchen table." Maggie sighed and set the table. "Well what about next year, i mean is there any possibility?" Maggie said. "MAGGIE just stop alright, i do not want to talk about this right now alright!" Mrs. Hennings said as she picked up (kicking) Mack and placed him in his high chair.
After dinner Maggie took a HOT shower and felt loads better."Well I still have a awsome study "date" with HOTT Ben, and christmas is in two weeks so i dont have that much of a miserable life!" Maggie went into her mom and dads room (A.k.a the "suite" because it was abut 4 times bigger than her room) and layed on there California Kind bed, and turned on the widescreen television to her favorite T.v show the Gilmore Girls. About ten minutes later, her mom came in with hot chocolate and popcorn and the two Hennings girls watched the show together. That was until the (damn) cat ran in the room, jumped on the bed and spilled all the popcorn. "OMG can i not have a NORMAL moment in this house" Maggie said as she put her head in her hands.

Last edited by O.A.R21 on Mar 16th, 2005 at 12:35 AM

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 12:31 AM