KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Help Needed!

Help Needed!
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Help Needed!

I need some street mutants for my xmen fanfic - anyone whos interested, just post a name, a mutation and some background for me here!

thanx to all!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2003 03:36 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G.P
living bank advertisement

For some mutations, take a look here...
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f49/t7185_1.html

Old Post Jun 28th, 2003 06:19 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I'll transfer their ideas over here, just so lazy people don't have to visit the link. big grin

--X-Ray Vision
--Extreme Flexibility of Joints
--Flying
--Modifying molecular structures to change the weight, shape, etc.
--Power to Stop Time
--Invisibility
--Heat Vision
--Control over Water
--Control over Electricity
--Turn self into Liquid Metal

I have some as well:

--Change the colors of surroundigns
--Power to modify molecular structures to make things explode
--Power to stop other powers for a short time
--Ability to create showers of sparks

Last edited by REXXXX on Jun 28th, 2003 at 09:44 PM

Old Post Jun 28th, 2003 09:41 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G.P

Here are some ideas:

- A kid (well-mannered, polite, from a confortably off family) that discovered he had a useful & helpful mutation (Pick one...). As he's been confronted with understanding (& some kind of sympathy), he began to use this gift to help,... But one or two years after (end of adolescence), a second stage of his mutation appeared. This second step enhanced the power but made it totally out of control (sudden & unwilling manifestations, accidents...); his power became his burden & his curse. He hurt or killed somebody in his family, and fled to NY, in order to not endanger people he loved. Not rejected, but frightened by what he could do, he hid in the underworld, only coming out to do some gigs (he prefers legal 'jobs' ('cause his nature is to be an honest & gentle kid, and he fights for not betraying this ideal), but, provided that he's starving, he sometimes unwillingly do some 'other' tasks).
(if you want more background for this one, just ask... The only pb I have is to translate perfectly what i mean wink )

- Child of a Junkie, the mutation of this other one is an accelerated activities of cells, tissues and body working. This mutation allows him to think, learn and react (enhanced refexes) hugely faster than every other (wo)man. He grows (physically & mentally) five or six times faster than normal human beings. Consequently : Thinks , learns, and reacts six time faster; he hasn't any healing factor, but since his tissues renew quickly, he heals rapidely. On the other hand he grows old to fast : Despite it seems he's 15/16, he's actually 2 and half years old.
He was abandonned when he was 6 months old in a ghetto & grew up in a gang.

Well, these characters aren't pretty joyful... wink (Maybe next time)

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 11:31 AM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

hey! what happened to my idea of making an infinite amount of liquor?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 11:33 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

GP, I'd love some extra bacjground! and if u cant translate perfectly, no worries - just type it in french! i know a bit, and what i dont know, i can translate!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 08:04 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

thanx peeples - these are great ideas!! keep 'em coming!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 08:06 PM
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by Phoenix
GP, I'd love some extra bacjground! and if u cant translate perfectly, no worries - just type it in french! i know a bit, and what i dont know, i can translate!

if you want, I want to help translating if you don't know certain words smile

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 09:14 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G.P

Das ist nett von dir, Yerss ! wink

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 10:21 PM
G.P

Phoe, do you mean that you want the whole bgr of this charac (childhood, psychology, ...) ?
If the answer is yes, I would be glad to write it. By translate I do mean general ideas and concepts', not words wink

Edit : If 'yes', please choose a mutation and a name...it could be useful wink

Last edited by G.P on Jun 29th, 2003 at 10:56 PM

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 10:25 PM
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by G.P
Das ist nett von dir, Yerss ! wink

if you want german, I'm not here suddenly stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 10:38 AM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
if you want, I want to help translating if you don't know certain words smile

Thank 'oo yerssle!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 03:24 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

quote:
Originally posted by G.P

Edit : If 'yes', please choose a mutation and a name...it could be useful wink
How bout - Chameleon, a kid that can change his colour and the colour of something he touches. It goes outta control and he changes erratically, someone gets scared and tries to hurt him but his sister (or someone) helps him get away, but they get seriously hurt

does that help?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 03:28 PM
G.P

It could... but the problem is that IMHO this power should, now that it is out of control, endanger everyone around him...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 03:33 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

its still a cool mutation tho... i'll think... but it may take a while, I've gone blonde with the sunshine...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 03:35 PM
G.P

At least you've found another character...(street kids)

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 04:10 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

can vibrate objects? used it just to move em outta way, now outta control, everything vibrates when emotional, things shatter and hurt peeps?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 04:37 PM
G.P

Good idea...(S)He would have vibrate someone and hurt (killed ?) him...That sounds good to me smile

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 07:17 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Okies!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 08:42 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Vibrating things...kind of like a sonic thing.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 04:49 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote