KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » the end of the future war

the end of the future war
Started by: guncrazy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
guncrazy

the end of the future war

when did this occur? and did the Humans win? I would like to know how they won if they did.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 04:59 AM
guncrazy is currently offline Click here to Send guncrazy a Private Message Find more posts by guncrazy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chriscaffee

The humans won when Sarah Connor crushed the Terminator in a hydraulic press on Saturday, May 14th 1984.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 08:27 PM
chriscaffee is currently offline Click here to Send chriscaffee a Private Message Find more posts by chriscaffee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

...how'd they win then? The war hadn't even been fought yet lol. Theoretically you could say that they won then because she didn't die, but then it could've been any other time that John was alive/ "wasn't dead" lol.

Its implied that the humans win sometime in the future, however, I don't know exactly when/how.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 09:15 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barand1

Do you really want to know? Wouldn't you like the answer to be untold? Or is that just me? I think it may be.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/trailermaker/view/7frbbc

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 09:58 PM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Makedde
Xena: Warrior Princess

quote: (post)
Originally posted by chriscaffee
The humans won when Sarah Connor crushed the Terminator in a hydraulic press on Saturday, May 14th 1984.

But there was still a war in Terminator 3, so she didn't prevent a war... confused

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 10:29 PM
Makedde is currently offline Click here to Send Makedde a Private Message Find more posts by Makedde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

They won when they took the Cyberdine building.

Remember Kyle saying so?

"We already won, taking out Connor then would have made no difference.'

The whole back-in-time deal was because they lost the future war.

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 02:33 AM
sithsaber408 is currently offline Click here to Send sithsaber408 a Private Message Find more posts by sithsaber408 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barand1

Maybe Karl and the resistance believed they won.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/trailermaker/view/7frbbc

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 04:42 PM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Benhacker
Terminator Future Prophet

Re: the end of the future war

Originally posted by guncrazy
when did this occur? and did the Humans win? I would like to know how they won if they did.

The end of the future war happened on July 24, 2344. Yes, Connor's Tech/Com teams penetrated to the inner Core and SKYNET died in a white hot flash of plasma conversion charges wrecking its containment matrix and with that, the Metal queen went offline forever.

Benhacker cool

P.S. : If anyone want more information please ask me.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 06:26 PM
Benhacker is currently offline Click here to Send Benhacker a Private Message Find more posts by Benhacker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chriscaffee

Originally posted by Makedde
But there was still a war in Terminator 3, so she didn't prevent a war... confused

The machines rose from the ashes of the nuclear fire. Their war to exterminate mankind had raged for decades, but the final battle would not be fought in the future. It would be fought here, in our present.

Tonight...

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 05:22 AM
chriscaffee is currently offline Click here to Send chriscaffee a Private Message Find more posts by chriscaffee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Written before there was a planned Terminator 2. So what happens? T2 becomes the final battle....but then T3 happened - so T3 becomes the final battle. However, at the end of T3, the war starts, so once again it leads us in a giant circle. The official end of it in my point of view is the second that Arnold from T3 was sent back.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 02:40 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Makedde

There should be a T4 where we can see how John and Kate go against the machines...

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 04:51 AM
Makedde is currently offline Click here to Send Makedde a Private Message Find more posts by Makedde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Benhacker
Terminator Future Prophet

Originally posted by Makedde
There should be a T4 where we can see how John and Kate go against the machines...

Ya, that would be totally wicked eek! to see.

I hope they show how the Human Resistance is formed.

Benhacker cool

Attachment: endowallpaper.jpg
This has been downloaded 85 time(s).

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 09:06 AM
Benhacker is currently offline Click here to Send Benhacker a Private Message Find more posts by Benhacker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Makedde

As long as they have an actor who looks like Arnie and acts like him, too.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 03:53 AM
chriscaffee

The problem is that T1 is a self-contained story. Both T2 and T3 muddle up continuity and while they are enjoyable flicks they serve only to hurt the first one which stands firmly on it's own. I like to think of them as sidestories or "what ifs."

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 07:51 PM
jenzie
you know my name .....

know what would be good as an ending .....
THE ULTIMATE IRONY!!!

You can't deny the prize it may never fulfill you
It longs to kill you
Are you willing to die?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 01:16 AM
jenzie is currently offline Click here to Send jenzie a Private Message Find more posts by jenzie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote