KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Movies i rented

Movies i rented
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

Movies i rented

since i can rent two movies ever day i will rent the movie u guys tell me two if i havent seen them tonighte i rented the army of darkness and henry the portrait of a seril killer what else do u guys recommend

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 02:02 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmmm

Have u seen Stephen Kings it or is there any Halloween's or Friday the 13ths or Nightmare on Elmstreet or TCM movies u havnmt seen cause u kno all of those and Hellraiser ( i think) have alot of sequals and if u havnt seen a Halloween movie tell me which 1 and ill tell u if its good or not or Jason Goes to Hell thats a very good movie but a bit boring at the beginning except the very very beginning or u should try getting Cujo thats pretty cool or try the Boogiemen movie

those r some of my choices if u seen them tell me

Attachment: homer_donuthead.gif
This has been downloaded 37 time(s).

"They all Float, and when you die, you'll float too!"

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 02:08 AM
Michael Myers 1 is currently offline Click here to Send Michael Myers 1 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Myers 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i have seen all the jasons all the myers except for number three with the witches xcause it looked dumb i luv the movie IT have seen it like 5 times but boogymen was like an all right movie not to good but cujo havent seen that one but all the others u listed i have seen i am looking for movies that i never heard of that r good that just never got ne attention from the people cause they r not like jason movies or myers movies but ne regular slasher movie i have seen and hellraiser is my fav horror movie i have seen them all and thanks for listing ur pic's i aprecite it

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 02:14 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmmm

haha np dude well Cujo isnt realy a slasher its about like a phschotic dog that kills ppl its freaky but thats all the movies i kno of and yes Halloween 3 is crap ive seen it on tv

im a boogy man lovaa thats y i dont kno ne

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 02:21 AM
Michael Myers 1 is currently offline Click here to Send Michael Myers 1 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Myers 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

jason

heres jason with a afro

Attachment: jas656.jpg
This has been downloaded 37 time(s).

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 02:23 AM
DeNiro

i have seen parts os cujo i think but i havent seen the whole thing is there a dog outside and there is a woman and her kid in a car in that move i rember that part

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 02:29 AM
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

yea

yea thats a part i havnt seen that movie in a while

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 02:41 AM
DeNiro

i am hopping BF and evil dead post on this for tommorw so i can get soem good movies recommended i bet they got movies i never even heard of

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 02:48 AM
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

ight

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
iiiiiggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttt

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 02:50 AM
DeNiro

oo wow u r kinda of a new memeber i didnt realize that i thought u have been here longer thats prolly because we had such long ass debates about pihead myers and jason lol

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 02:52 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Deniro, you made a brilliant choice in henry-portrait of a serial killer, it is one of the best horror films ever.

The other ones i would recomend you would have trouble finding at any blockbuster.... but i will name a few...you may have seen many of them..

Cannibal Ferox
Last House on the Left
I Spit on Your Grave
Return of the Living Dead
Zombie
The Beyond
Romero zombie trilogy
Dead Alive
Bad Taste

Those should do for now.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 09:22 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Some of these will overlap with BF's but what the hell.....here's some good ones to check out if you havn't seen them already.

-I Spit on Your Grave
-The Last House on the Left
-The Beyond
-Alice, Sweet Alice
-The Amityville Horror
-The Ugly
-Hellraiser
-Hellraiser: Inferno (stand alone movie, don't need to see all the others)
-In the Mouth of Madness
-Clive Barker's Lord of Illusions
-Dawn of the Dead
-The Omen
-Damien: The Omen 2 (must have already watched the first one)
-Critters (hey....it's funny and extremely entertaining)...If you like it, AND YOU WILL...go ahead and rent the 3 sequels
-Night of the Living Dead (I'd suggest the '90 remake unless you're a hardcore zombie flick fan.....it's not as good as the original but it is in color and has alot more going on in it)
-The Thing
-Shining (original ofcourse, not that made for tv remake crap)
-Carrie (same as the Shining)
-Christine (not that awesome but still you must see it alteast once)

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 12:00 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

oh....and Twilight Zone the movie.....I love that movie.....rather tame by Horror standards but still owns

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 12:03 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i have seen many of the many of the movies ED posted but some of ur movies u guys listed i havent even heard of im glad that u told me them cause i want to boardin my horror knowledge and were would u guys reccomend going to find these at best buy or sumthing

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 12:51 PM
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

yo BF

yo guys a know 1 movie that we havnt seen until october 17 and thats TCM 2003 it looks way diff from the old TCM's so im gonna watch them and im taking advice from BF that TCM is a great horror movie which i bet it is because i kno its based on a true story so it seems pretty creepy thinking of that

Attachment: dancing.jpg
This has been downloaded 36 time(s).

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 12:55 PM
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

yea

ive seen most of them at blockbuster

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 12:56 PM
DeNiro

i luv that pic of leatherface it is so cool and TCM is awesome

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 12:58 PM
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

hey

hey im about to watch i movie called Tales From the Darkside : The Movie does ne1 kno what its gonna be like

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 01:23 PM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Cannibal Ferox? .....bf whats this? i haven't seen it sad

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 02:36 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i just saw pics of cannibal ferox and it looks SICK. can't wait to see it.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 02:38 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote