KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Wes Cravens New Nightmare

Wes Cravens New Nightmare
Started by: njherbz741

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
njherbz741
photoshop freak

Wes Cravens New Nightmare

can somebody plz explain this movie....i been tryin to rent it but i cant find it n e where and i dont feel like buying it either.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 01:10 PM
njherbz741 is currently offline Click here to Send njherbz741 a Private Message Find more posts by njherbz741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111686/plotsummary

my opinion- It's an ok Nightmare on Elm Street

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 02:45 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Sum it up real short like............

Freddy Krueger is a demon........Freddy isn't his real name. He is an ancient evil spirit. When the A Nightmare on Elm St. movie was made, this evil spirit became so fascinated with the story and the Freddy Krueger character he was trapped inside of it. As more and more A Nightmare on Elm St. movies were made, the story became watered down to appeal to the masses........they were no longer evil so it lost his interest.

Now he's trying to get into the real world because he has become accostumed to our time and space......and his physical form he has had in the A Nightmare on Elm St. stories. He must be trapped back inside of the A Nightmare on Elm St. story..........

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 03:27 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
njherbz741
photoshop freak

oooo, thnx

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 04:35 PM
njherbz741 is currently offline Click here to Send njherbz741 a Private Message Find more posts by njherbz741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

it's pretty decent.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 05:12 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

I still don't know why it was box office failure, I mean it was a good movie.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 06:38 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grymlock
mountain of power

it's still haunted me.... i wonder why blink
cheers mate!!

- master of creator Godshinto

"In Darkness Everything Become Clearer Then Daylight" - King Diamond

"From Lashes To Ashes, From Lust To Dust" - Ville Valo (HIM)

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 11:29 AM
grymlock is currently offline Click here to Send grymlock a Private Message Find more posts by grymlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Probably because most people were turned off by the previous 3 sequels.............only hardcore fans cared enough about a Freddy Krueger movie to go see it. The rest of the general public said, "eh.....the last 3 sucked...I think I'll skip this one"

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 05:54 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

for what was to be the last freddy movie. A new nightmare was long and boring. I also thought alot was borrowed from the first nightmare in the making of this movie. It was a nice idea though. i just dont think it was mixed with an entertaining development or delivery.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 07:07 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freddyfan20

Out of all the Nightmare movies this is by far the worst one I think.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 06:30 PM
freddyfan20 is currently offline Click here to Send freddyfan20 a Private Message Find more posts by freddyfan20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freddyfan20

beer sad big grin

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 06:31 PM
freddyfan20 is currently offline Click here to Send freddyfan20 a Private Message Find more posts by freddyfan20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I didn't care much for this one.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 09:00 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

I was actually dissapointed with this movie.It had a great premise,but the script was weak.

-Anonymous

"Only those bold enough to chase dreams are the ones who catch them."

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 09:06 PM
slasherpunk18 is currently offline Click here to Send slasherpunk18 a Private Message Find more posts by slasherpunk18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I really REALLY liked New Nightmare, thought it was fantastic addition to the series. Some parts were cheesy, but did like it, my third favourite out of the whole series.

The hospital scenes with the babysitter are great.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 10:53 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

quote:
Originally posted by MildPossession
I really REALLY liked New Nightmare, thought it was fantastic addition to the series. Some parts were cheesy, but did like it, my third favourite out of the whole series.

The hospital scenes with the babysitter are great.

Cheesy?? In a Freddy movie?? Impossible!! stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 10:35 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I meant cheesy in content when it was suppose to be more serious than the others in the series. It was a lot darker than the others i thought.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 10:57 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zilverz

hehe always fun to see peoples tastes so different. I absolutely hated this movie.

Freddy Makeup looked cheesy. totally fake looking unlike the original fred

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 03:49 AM
Zilverz is currently offline Click here to Send Zilverz a Private Message Find more posts by Zilverz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thought it looked a lot more fake in the Vs movie. And yes tastes are different....

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 10:30 PM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by freddyfan20
Out of all the Nightmare movies this is by far the worst one I think.
Part 5 is much worse.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 10:39 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

Agreed.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 03:42 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote