KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Underworld 2

Underworld 2
Started by: Wolfie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Question Underworld 2

The end of Underworld left the door wide open for a sequel, right? I've read little things about this. Kate Beckinsale said she would do the sequel if the time comes. What does everyone think about this? Has anyone heard more than what I have already said?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 01:19 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I'm sure they'll make a sequel, theirs always needless sequels for money hungry morons in hollywood. (matrix)

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 03:36 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

I heard it's going to be a trilogy

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 06:28 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Horror movie.
moving--moved wink

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 04:14 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trav6612
She is Hot

UNDERWORLD 2

ANyone got any news about underworld 2, like when they are filming and sutff. Beckinsale has confirmed that she will be doing another one, so any word?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 08:35 PM
trav6612 is currently offline Click here to Send trav6612 a Private Message Find more posts by trav6612 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I think Speedman has confirmed as well.

For updates, check out www.upcominghorrormovies.com, great site

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 12:19 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trav6612
She is Hot

Thanks, that link was good. Underworld 2 is going to be awesome.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 02:14 PM
trav6612 is currently offline Click here to Send trav6612 a Private Message Find more posts by trav6612 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

I was watching the Unrated Extended version of "Underworld" tonight, with commentary, and Len Wiseman bascially confirmed both Selene and Michael's return.

The only person that officially will not be returning is Erika. In the EE, she actually had A LOT more screen time in the movie, especially in a romantic relationship with Kraven.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 06:29 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

a trilogy on a movie like this doesnt surprise me, i mean they are amking elektra with thoughts to make two. I mean wasnt the first underworld bad enough?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 09:20 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trav6612
She is Hot

YOu must not have been watching the same underworld as me then, cause it was good.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 02:01 PM
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

If you read the novelization of Underworld, you'll see that the scene with Erika and Kraven having relations gets a lot more graphic. It also shows you more of how badly Kraven treated Erika, giving her more reasons to allow Selene to escape.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 04:57 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I'd rather burn myself then watch a sequel to this piece of garbage.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 05:10 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trav6612
She is Hot

looks like you will be burning in hell

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 05:35 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I dislike Underworld at first...........but on a second watching, wasn't that bad. I'll watch a sequel to it...........ofcourse I'd also watch a sequel to Barry Gordy's Last Dragon........we need more Bruce Leroy.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 05:46 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trav6612
She is Hot

finally someone with reason. The sequel will be just as good or better then the first. I can't wait for it to come out.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 08:19 PM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well saying the sequal is going to be as good as the first really isnt saying much

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 09:05 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trav6612
She is Hot

you must not have seen the same movie i did, cause underworld was awesome

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 09:40 PM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Underworld is the kind of movie that would only appeal to 13 year old kids who wear fake fangs and platform shoes they got at hotopic.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 09:53 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Stereotypes! Gotta love 'em!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 10:17 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trav6612
She is Hot

you wouldn't recognize a good film if it hit you in the face slipknot. Underworld was an awesome movie. You probably never even saw it and just feel like bagging on it.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 10:37 PM