KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Necrophilia in movies

Necrophilia in movies
Started by: Striel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Striel
Delirious and Deluded

Necrophilia in movies

I watched a movie on one of the Showtime channels last night that was about necrophilia. It was called "Kissed".

It was about a woman who worked in a funeral home who was obsessed with death, and had been since she was a child. After she started working in the funeral home she started to look at the male corpses somewhat sexually. She started off kissing them and eventually ended up having sex with them.

She met a guy and admited what she did. Instead of being repulsed by it, he was intrigued. They started up a relationship and the rest of the movie was basically about his jealousy over her obsession with the dead.

This was a very disturbing movie. It was not graphic and did not show any of the sex scenes. It was a very well done movie on this topic.

Have any of you seen this movie or any other horror movies about this topic? If so, did you enjoy the film?

www.theangrytruth.com

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 10:11 PM
Striel is currently offline Click here to Send Striel a Private Message Find more posts by Striel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

eek!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 10:14 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Was teh girl hot?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 10:16 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striel
Delirious and Deluded

LOL. She was plain, yet somewhat attractive. stick out tongue

www.theangrytruth.com

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 10:18 PM
Striel is currently offline Click here to Send Striel a Private Message Find more posts by Striel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Then I have no problem with it

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 10:19 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Tell the truth BF, you're thinking about topping yourself just to get a bit of necro action.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 10:22 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

well, if the corpse was a hot girl and just recently deceased....sure...why not.

If britney spears dead body was right here next to me, I would probably have a go.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 10:25 PM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

But...but....but.... *faints*

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 10:26 PM
BackFire

evil face

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 10:27 PM
chico
chopper style

Backfire your a sick sick man.....BRAVO!!! oh wait a sec...... sick ...excuse me.....

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 11:02 PM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dario Argento
Master of Horror

I have seen "Nekromantik" it is a german movie, it was really repulsive, but very good. In this movie you see people having sex with dead people almost hard core. sick

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 02:52 PM
Dario Argento is currently offline Click here to Send Dario Argento a Private Message Find more posts by Dario Argento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grymlock
mountain of power

coool!!! evil face that's the only way to have free sex... no hard work and no complain....

cheers!!

- master of creator Godshinto

"In Darkness Everything Become Clearer Then Daylight" - King Diamond

"From Lashes To Ashes, From Lust To Dust" - Ville Valo (HIM)

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 03:07 PM
grymlock is currently offline Click here to Send grymlock a Private Message Find more posts by grymlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Difrycheulyd
Your Highness,I'm so high

ok Im freaked now

*notes down: 'Once dead must be cremated immedietly'*

"Everyone plays the Hand they're dealt with, and Learns to walk through life, themselves not everything is handed on a plate, When people think your words are true, it doesn't matter what you do...I sold my soul to get here; how bout you?"

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 05:31 PM
Difrycheulyd is currently offline Click here to Send Difrycheulyd a Private Message Find more posts by Difrycheulyd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

That won't help you, we can poke holes in the dust evil face

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 09:00 PM
chico
chopper style

* see my above post*

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 10:07 PM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

if its warm, or more to the point, can be warmed, its fair game! unless its like a really old woman or something........ah bugger it, them to. dont want anyone to be lonely

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 10:06 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

Yeah all you need is a warm bath. Havent you guys seen that south Park, You can even make new holes to poke!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 04:07 PM
Cowboyography is currently offline Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

sick

Made by the one and only Matrix _Man love I miss you baby
I will always love my Forcizzle love
My chicas Lil smokin' Bloomi happy and Syren angel

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 04:56 PM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

I can't understand how this thread got out of hand.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 05:00 PM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

When I die, I hope it's not around you guys.

Made by the one and only Matrix _Man love I miss you baby
I will always love my Forcizzle love
My chicas Lil smokin' Bloomi happy and Syren angel

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 05:05 PM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote