KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » yo Backfire, I was wrong!!

yo Backfire, I was wrong!!
Started by: Cowboyography

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

yo Backfire, I was wrong!!

OK, I will stick to my guns about the new Remake TCM, I liked it. However I went and bought the new SE DVD of the original. And yes it is AWSOME!!!! so much better than the new remake. So much so that I now have to look at them as two seperate movies completely. It had been a few years since I had scene the original. and When I saw the remake I did like it. But in retrospect that first one, between the Feel of the film quality (very creepy) to the Cripple (very helpless feeling) all the way to leatherface himself (the mallet rocks!!) is a much scarier movie. Also my judgment was clouded by Biel's body. And the SE dvd is really cool, I had only seen the classic VHS until now. but the outtakes were decent (short but funny). Also did the movie always start with there trip to the cemetary?, I couldnt remember.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 03:55 PM
Cowboyography is currently offline Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xblanex
Reanimated Corpse

Yea it started with the trip.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 04:20 PM
xblanex is currently offline Click here to Send xblanex a Private Message Find more posts by xblanex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i recently watched the origanal last week also and i got a even more apperciation towards it because i havent seen it in a while and i forgot things i thought that best part was leatherface slamming the door when he brought the guy and the chick into the place where he cuts up his shit i havent even seen the origanal and honestly dont really care if i do see it

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 05:07 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xblanex
Reanimated Corpse

quote:
Originally posted by DeNiro
i recently watched the origanal last week also and i got a even more apperciation towards it because i havent seen it in a while and i forgot things i thought that best part was leatherface slamming the door when he brought the guy and the chick into the place where he cuts up his shit i havent even seen the origanal and honestly dont really care if i do see it

wait, do you mean u havent seen the remake>

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 05:34 PM
xblanex is currently offline Click here to Send xblanex a Private Message Find more posts by xblanex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

As Deniro's official interpreter, yes......that is what he meant. He has not seen the remake and does not care if he ever does.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 05:51 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Good job Evil Dead. laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 07:27 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 08:24 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Haven't seen the orignial, but due to all the phenominal feedback, I'm interested.

Cowboy's right, Jesscia Biel was rather entrancing (but not the acting....big grin)

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 02:21 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

anyways, nice to see you apreciate the original, but there are threads devoted to TCM, sooo...

Closing

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 09:21 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote