KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » WHy Does Michael Myers Need A Mask?

WHy Does Michael Myers Need A Mask?
Started by: shagmobile

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shagmobile
Lord of the Boomstick

WHy Does Michael Myers Need A Mask?

Why Does Mike Need a mask my guess is that he musta watched masked killers wen he was younger.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 12:14 AM
shagmobile is currently offline Click here to Send shagmobile a Private Message Find more posts by shagmobile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

who cares.... erm

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 12:30 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

i know realy.... its probally cuz hes ugly...... just like jason...... but freddy likes showing us his ugliness

"They all Float, and when you die, you'll float too!"

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 12:33 AM
Michael Myers 1 is currently offline Click here to Send Michael Myers 1 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Myers 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

No that cant be because in the first film,Lori grabbed his mask and took it off and we got to see what his face looked like briefly.If you freeze the frame,he looks just like any other ordinary guy.I just always assumed because since it was halloween,he just wanted to wear a mask like everybody else does.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 12:40 AM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Okay this is going to sound very (VERY) dumb, but some ppl think is because he was once a trekkie.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 12:55 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol captain kirk was thats who his mask is

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 12:57 AM
Michael Myers 1 is currently offline Click here to Send Michael Myers 1 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Myers 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Yeah is a Capt. Kirk mask but the idea of Michael being a fan of Star Trek sounds too stupid. Sounds funny but is kinda stupid.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 12:59 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco M.

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Parker
No that cant be because in the first film,Lori grabbed his mask and took it off and we got to see what his face looked like briefly.If you freeze the frame,he looks just like any other ordinary guy.I just always assumed because since it was halloween,he just wanted to wear a mask like everybody else does.

Yeah I agree,He's just wearing it so Dr.Loomis and the cops won't notice him.
But then again their's no real answer,because no one says why in the movie.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 01:04 AM
Draco M. is currently offline Click here to Send Draco M. a Private Message Find more posts by Draco M. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Because it's an easy way to make him 'mysterious and creepy'

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 04:35 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

agree and its true^

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 04:43 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nastybutlerbob
Disgusting Gore Hound

Maybe he wans to hide his face because he is ashamed at what he has done. Maybe that shame is what makes him keep killing.

Alot of necrophiles feel dirty and disgusting because of what they do but they still enjoy the pleasures of a cold dead body.

im not a big halloween fan but there arent to many threads that are to interesting to me right now so I decided to throw my two cents in here.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 07:49 AM
Nastybutlerbob is currently offline Click here to Send Nastybutlerbob a Private Message Find more posts by Nastybutlerbob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote:
Originally posted by Nastybutlerbob
Maybe he wans to hide his face because he is ashamed at what he has done. Maybe that shame is what makes him keep killing.

Alot of necrophiles feel dirty and disgusting because of what they do but they still enjoy the pleasures of a cold dead body.

im not a big halloween fan but there arent to many threads that are to interesting to me right now so I decided to throw my two cents in here.

Actually I think you and Backfire BOTH hit the nail right on the head on why he does.I think you both have the right answer.I believe its the combination of what you both said.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 05:13 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Nastybutlerbob............I have been wondering something.

Is "mansevant" an actual word that I do not know the meaning to.......or is it "man-servant" without the "r"?.......

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 05:26 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
michaelmyers
I was Michaels cell mate!

I dont no why he wore it in the first place but now he is pretty much deformed. the explosion in H2, burnt in reserrection, hit round the head with metal pole in H6, poked in the eye with a coat hanger the list goes on......

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 05:26 PM
michaelmyers is currently offline Click here to Send michaelmyers a Private Message Find more posts by michaelmyers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe its the same reason why alot of horror icons where masks (jason, leatherface)

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 08:04 PM
HockeyFace

You are all wrong. Michael does it because it is Halloween. If he walked around without a mask killing people, people will know he is really killing people. When he wheres a mask everyone thinks it is just a simple prank or joke. Also you can not identify him if he is whereing a mask. If Jamie survived without the help of Dr. Loomis and never took off his mask she would have never been able to identify. All she could say is "He wore a white mask." Police aren't going to just find one guy out of a whole bunch of trick or treaters that has a white mask. Although that is not stated in the movies we can make the hyponthises and conclude that THAT is the reason Michael wear a mask. Of course not following excluding the logic of the movie Backfire is correct in his statement.

Dr. Loomis: "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT DEATH IS!"

Halloween II

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 08:47 PM
HockeyFace is currently offline Click here to Send HockeyFace a Private Message Find more posts by HockeyFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason420
My dad is younger than me

but he cant die so why does he care?

I was born 8 and 1/2 months premature

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 09:22 PM
Jason420 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason420 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HockeyFace

Because police are too much of a distraction and I don't think Carpenter ment for Myers to be immortal.

Dr. Loomis: "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT DEATH IS!"

Halloween II

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 09:49 PM
HockeyFace is currently offline Click here to Send HockeyFace a Private Message Find more posts by HockeyFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

no

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 11:39 PM
NinthCorona

haha, do u mean [in ur sig] the characters or the gurl

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 11:56 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote