KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Worst horror movie ever

Worst horror movie ever
Started by: reander

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
reander
Queen of the underworld

Worst horror movie ever

What's the worst horror movie you've ever seen.

I think it was supposed to be a horror, but this movie called The Dark, was a lot of sh!t. It had like a dinosaur dog thing in a cemetary which killed people, so crap.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 11:31 AM
reander is currently offline Click here to Send reander a Private Message Find more posts by reander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Children of the Living Dead, this film was awful and the makers had the audacity to tarnish it with the same brush as the classic Night of the Living Dead (i.e. it was billed as the sequel to NotLD) the films main bad guy was a blatant rip-off of the concept behind Freddy Kruger (i.e. Child Kidnapper stalking a town who has returned from the grave) and Psycho's Norman Bates , of course like all of todays modern movies there were a group of 'teenagers' in peril but you could easily see that all of their dialog was 'voiced over'. Tom Savini starred but he deserve's much better i mean his character was dueling with the main baddy (who also happens to be a uber zombie) and despite Savini's character armed with guns he was still beat in the most ridiculous scenarios...avoid.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 12:04 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

I have vague recollections back to craptacular film in 1987-88 called The Gate. I think Corey Haim was in it... that should give you an idea of the quality we're talking here. The premise being that a kid finds a gate to another dimension/demon world in... his own back yard (gasp)! Bad story line, bad acting and REALLY bad special effects. I think I remember calling this a Phantasm knockoff for retards at the time.

And the damn thing spawned a sequel too.

Artwork by Cinemaddiction!!!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 05:24 PM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

Oh, another one that comes to mind from the same time frame... anyone remember a movie called Nightflyers? Kind of a sci-fi/horror film about a space freighter in the future that malfunctions and starts killing off really lame teenager-types on board... I think I remember hoping that everyone died in the movie. It was crap like that which led to other disappointments (though the acting and effects were improved slightly) such as Event Horizon and Jason X.

Actually, when comparing those two Nightflyers, I think either of the latter could have qualified for Oscar nominations...

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 05:30 PM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

halloween 3 takes the cake as the worst horror film

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 05:30 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

Yeah, that's another. The mid-to-late 80's weren't very kind to the horror genre. Which is a shame... some of my all-time faves were buried in the slew of duds that were vomited out by Hollywood at the time. I think for every good flick that came out, five pieces of sh*t were made.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 05:36 PM
michaelmyers
I was Michaels cell mate!

HalloweeN3 and HalloweeN5. H5 was so shite it was unbelivable

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 06:44 PM
michaelmyers is currently offline Click here to Send michaelmyers a Private Message Find more posts by michaelmyers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I forgot about halloween 5, yeah that one really sucked

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 06:55 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striel
Delirious and Deluded

Dead Alive. That is always my answer to these types of posts.

www.theangrytruth.com

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 07:39 PM
Striel is currently offline Click here to Send Striel a Private Message Find more posts by Striel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

The item is with out a doubt the worst horror film that has every come out it wasnt really a horror film but it was i think that it was supposed to be

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 08:56 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason420
My dad is younger than me

halloween 3 and Jason X sucked except the beginning

I was born 8 and 1/2 months premature

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 10:14 PM
Jason420 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason420 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

I think it was Stephen Dorff from Blade who was in The Gate.
The worst horror movie I have ever seen is Camp Blood or Blair Witch project 2.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 11:26 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

bloody murder 2 was also terriball

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 11:53 PM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

along with 1

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 11:54 PM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

All bloody murder movies were awful. There is one seen when he takes out his chainsaw and if u pause it you can see the the chainsaw is like all made from plastic and its crooked or something. looks weird. it was worse than a statement made by Jason420.

lol

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 12:53 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 02:06 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

smile lol

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 02:08 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

lol hock3y, was that nice?
8 legged freaks was awful... erm

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 02:21 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

1. it was nice, and it was true.
2. 8 legged freaks was very awful sad i was hoping it would have been at least a little bit bettter.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 02:36 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

friday the 13th 5, and predator 2 were pretty bad

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 02:36 AM