KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Friday the 13th Discussion.

Friday the 13th Discussion.
Started by: PissedOffGoalie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PissedOffGoalie
Restricted

Account Restricted

Friday the 13th part 12

In F13 12 is Jason gonna be regular Jason or UberJason? Which Jason do you wanna see?

Life out there is raw but we will never stop we will never quit 'cause we are Metallica

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 02:52 AM
PissedOffGoalie is currently offline Click here to Send PissedOffGoalie a Private Message Find more posts by PissedOffGoalie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

he'll be regular jason,. and i would prefer him to be regular, uber jason is too corny, it sucks being set in the future

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 03:03 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

It would be Friday the 13th Part 11. The "X" in Jason X is for the Roman Numeral 10. "Freddy vs Jason" doesn't count, and I don't believe there will be anymore seperate "Fridays", as "F vs J" Part 2 will put the franchises down for good.

All that said, I couldn't care less which one shows up. They're both boring.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 03:06 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

the franchise wasw ruined after part 4 but who cares let them keep makin the movies. just gonna ruin the franchise even more...

as for either uber jason or regular i would say uber.
because the franchise is messed up so it wouldn['t matter if they had which ever jason.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 03:07 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PissedOffGoalie
Restricted

Account Restricted

i like reg Jason better although I like the Space Jason's mask

Life out there is raw but we will never stop we will never quit 'cause we are Metallica

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 03:52 AM
PissedOffGoalie is currently offline Click here to Send PissedOffGoalie a Private Message Find more posts by PissedOffGoalie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Uber Jason!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 06:05 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Back to Crystal Lake, IMO.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 01:41 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PissedOffGoalie
Restricted

Account Restricted

i just got the UberJason action figure it looks cool rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 03:32 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

you did? kool, can you post a pic of it on here?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 04:08 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

I would have to say regular Jason. The future setting (and thus Uber-Jason) were okay for one film, but anymore would be pushing it.

What would you like the plot for the next film to be?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 07:17 PM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason_Krueger
I play with dead things.

I wanna see Reg Jason

When theres no more room in hell, Jason Voorhees will walk the Earth

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 10:32 PM
Jason_Krueger is currently offline Click here to Send Jason_Krueger a Private Message Find more posts by Jason_Krueger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

They would have to get back to not only the old Jason but the old way that they made the films. Gangs of hot women getting stoned in a cabin, and lets face it...a bit of female nipple never did a horror movie any wrong.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 11:12 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PissedOffGoalie
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jason movies have lots of naked women

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 11:59 PM
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

..only to make up for the lack of creativity and unoriginality. It has to go for some redeeming quality, right?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 02:22 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Personally, I dislike nudity in movies. I don't mind if it helps further the story (like in 'Bound' when Corky and Violet make love, that was nice), but I can't stand gratuitous nudity. (There's a scene in 'Josie and the Pussycats' when Melody is showering, but I don't mind that as you don't see anything you shouldn't).

If they do make another film, I think it should have something more original. How's this:

Jason is somehow at Crystal Lake (not sure how it fits with Jason X). He sees a counseller helping a bullied kid, possibly with a similar deformity that Jason had as a boy. This makes him spare his intended victim, as he wonders if perhaps not everyone deserves punishment; that there are good people too. This would provide him with some complexity.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 12:44 PM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

a storyline like that would surely get the series back on track.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 05:42 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dannyh321

Jason X kind of ruined the franchise. Think about it, after 2008 there can be no more Jason, as he's frozen!

One set in the future is ok, but anymore than that will be stupid, but it appears thats what they're doing with Pt 11.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 10:30 PM
dannyh321 is currently offline Click here to Send dannyh321 a Private Message Find more posts by dannyh321 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zilverz

quote:
Originally posted by dannyh321
Jason X kind of ruined the franchise. Think about it, after 2008 there can be no more Jason, as he's frozen!

One set in the future is ok, but anymore than that will be stupid, but it appears thats what they're doing with Pt 11.

Can they not backtrack before he is at the Maximum security faciluty ?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 05:38 AM
Zilverz is currently offline Click here to Send Zilverz a Private Message Find more posts by Zilverz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

Where did it say that there was gonna be another friday the 13th?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 07:02 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dannyh321

In a somewhat questionable official announcement.

Zilverz yes you're right - I still don't like the idea that we all know Jasons ultimate fate before the franchise is over.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 08:14 AM
dannyh321 is currently offline Click here to Send dannyh321 a Private Message Find more posts by dannyh321 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote