KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Best Iconic Madman:a Poll

Who is the Best Iconic Madman?
This poll is closed.
JASON VOORHEES 3 60.00%
MICHAEL MYERS 2 40.00%
FREDDY KRUEGER 0 0%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Best Iconic Madman:a Poll
Started by: slasherpunk8604

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
slasherpunk8604

Best Iconic Madman:a Poll

JASON

FREDDY

MICHAEL

I will submit my vote first.Jason.Have fun kiddies.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 07:16 PM
slasherpunk8604 is currently offline Click here to Send slasherpunk8604 a Private Message Find more posts by slasherpunk8604 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk8604

I just chose Jaon because the Friday the 13th series is my favorite line of slasher films.Kinda have a soft spot for the guy too.Special needs serial killing at it's best.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 07:20 PM
slasherpunk8604 is currently offline Click here to Send slasherpunk8604 a Private Message Find more posts by slasherpunk8604 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

other: Hanibbal

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 06:54 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera
< insert random comment >

Leatherface is the best.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 07:11 PM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk8604

Okay so that's:
2 for Jason
1 for Michael
1 for Hannibal
1 for Leatherface

Thanks guys.Keep em coming!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 08:29 PM
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

quote:
Originally posted by Shut up Biatch
Leatherface is the best.

if your talking about ed gein the answers no but if your talking about the real leatherface know as luke rickferd maybe but still hannibal the cannibal gets the prize because not even leatherface ate his victims

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 08:37 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

hey you........the guy who thinks the fictional character of leatherface is real..........leave.....yes you.......go far far away and forget you ever heard of KMC or it's horror forum.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 06:30 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

I'm still trying to figure out why The Terminator would need an axe to carry out his vegeance.

OH..., my vote goes to the, per usual, non listed "Pinhead" of "Hellraiser" fame.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 07:12 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

quote:
Originally posted by Evil Dead
hey you........the guy who thinks the fictional character of leatherface is real..........leave.....yes you.......go far far away and forget you ever heard of KMC or it's horror forum.

ed gein was leatherface I think your just scared to believe that the TCM was real

Last edited by Napalm on Jun 20th, 2004 at 02:12 PM

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 02:09 PM
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

quote:
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
I'm still trying to figure out why The Terminator would need an axe to carry out his vegeance.

OH..., my vote goes to the, per usual, non listed "Pinhead" of "Hellraiser" fame.

the true terminater would use any weapons avablile to him ounce he runs out of amo he would use bladed weapons. but I am thinking of turning in to " a shotgun"

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 02:11 PM
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

quote:
Originally posted by vegeance
ed gein was leatherface I think your just scared to believe that the TCM was real

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 02:12 PM
MichaelMyerscoo
Weird Al fan

Michael Myers is my vote.

sig made by TOH. All hail TOH!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 05:30 PM
MichaelMyerscoo is currently offline Click here to Send MichaelMyerscoo a Private Message Find more posts by MichaelMyerscoo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk8604

Poll Update:

2 for Jason
2 for Michael
1 for Leatherface
1 for Hannibal
1 for Pinhead

Still looks like Jason and Michael are the favorites.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 08:57 AM
Aini
fallen

quote:
Originally posted by vegeance

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 09:06 AM
Aini is currently offline Click here to Send Aini a Private Message Find more posts by Aini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk8604

I haven't even seen the TCM and even I know that Ed Gein was the inspiration for Leatherface.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 02:47 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

ima a Lecter fan.

vote- Hannibal Lecter

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 04:19 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera

quote:
Originally posted by Dark Vengeance

Dude its not real. There was nobody that wore a mask made of human skin. Ed Gein did cannible activities but the whole mask made of skin and the chainsaw had nothing to do with it. It was BASED on a true story. It ISNT a true story.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 04:41 AM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

quote:
Originally posted by leatherface12
Dude its not real. There was nobody that wore a mask made of human skin. Ed Gein did cannible activities but the whole mask made of skin and the chainsaw had nothing to do with it. It was BASED on a true story. It ISNT a true story.

sorry pal but ed gein did wear a mask out of human skin

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 08:03 PM
Pantera

For f*cks sake I give up. Belive what you want. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 08:11 PM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

he never wore a damn mask.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 08:24 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote