KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Vote for the horror movie of August!

What should be the Horror movie of August?
This poll is closed.
Friday the 13th Part 1 2 9.52%
Henry - Portrait of a Serial Killer 2 9.52%
Martin 6 28.57%
Howling 1 4.76%
Dead Alive 0 0%
The Shining 2 9.52%
The Beyond 0 0%
Silence of the Lambs 1 4.76%
Psycho 2 9.52%
Evil Dead 2 5 23.81%
Total: 21 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Vote for the horror movie of August!
Started by: BackFire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Vote for the horror movie of August!

Well, you guys know what to do!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 08:46 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dario Argento
Master of Horror

I voted for Martin.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 08:55 PM
Dario Argento is currently offline Click here to Send Dario Argento a Private Message Find more posts by Dario Argento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Martin

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 08:59 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

that makes three of us.......

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 09:09 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spitback
Restricted

Account Restricted

evil dead 2

15 months untill a big hard kick in the nuts up top family guy below a screenshots of big hard kick in the nuts.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 11:05 PM
Spitback is currently offline Click here to Send Spitback a Private Message Find more posts by Spitback Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Howling

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 12:45 AM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm between Dead Alive and F13.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 02:04 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

this is what im talking about, thanks for the pol Bf. I;m torn between the beyond and evil dead 2. ah shit evil dead can have it, it's getting to be that time of the year again.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 04:22 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like every single film in that voting poll, but I had to go with The Shining, just adore the film.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 04:32 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dario Argento
Master of Horror

Come on guys.... vote for Martin!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 06:35 PM
Dario Argento is currently offline Click here to Send Dario Argento a Private Message Find more posts by Dario Argento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarFace Clone
Restricted

Account Restricted

I voted for Friday 13, But Martin was a close Second

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 04:45 PM
ScarFace Clone is currently offline Click here to Send ScarFace Clone a Private Message Find more posts by ScarFace Clone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Martin is in the lead.........YES.

to be honest..........I really didn't think there were 5 people on this board who had seen Martin.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 09:45 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why? it's not really unknown around horror fans.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 04:17 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarFace Clone
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah no kidding^

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 09:35 PM
ScarFace Clone is currently offline Click here to Send ScarFace Clone a Private Message Find more posts by ScarFace Clone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

no........but the KMC horror forums are.

You guys are new.......I'll clue you in here.

There are a few of us here who are horror fans and have seen a shit load of movies..........good and bad alike. Myself, Argento, Backfire, zombieman.......maybe a few other. The rest of the forum is made up of people who fall into one of the following categories:

1. Not a horror fan.........just a movie fan who just so happens to have seen some horror movies. Usually they have seen all the mainstream crap like the NOES, Hellraiser, Halloween, Childs Play, Friday the 13th series............etc......plus some good lesser known horror films.

2. They fancy themself a horror fan because they have seen OMG, like 200 horror movies total! They've seen all the classics....like NOES, Hellraiser, Friday the 13th, Childs Play, Wishmaster, etc. I hope you're picking up the sarcasm here.

The fact is.........we get ALOT of kids in this forum. Their horror knowledge consists mostly of the following movies:

Scream + sequels
Childs Play + sequels
A Nightmare on Elm St. + sequels
Hellraiser + sequels
Friday the 13th + sequels
Halloween + sequels
I know What you Did Last Summer + sequel
and a few random flicks here and there.....

There's nothing wrong with that......this horror forum is here to discuss all horror films. Thing is, these kids were making 10 topics about the same movie........because they'd only seen a few movies. That's why we have the sticky posts at the top of the forum.....so they'd stop junking up the rest of the forum with their 10 posts about A Nightmare on Elm St. or their 8 posts about Halloween.

You'd be suprised how many kids show up in here and have never seen The Omen series.......or Amityville series.....or Canibal Holocaust....or The Hills Have Eyes....or Last House on the Left.....or I Spit on Your Grave......or even huge movies like the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre ....or Romero's "of the Dead" films....

what I'm trying to say is basically.......don't ask questions. you're new. just assume I'm right with every single post I make.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 09:53 PM
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

I'd vote for "Martin", but being such an obscure movie to begin with, it's availability at rental will be equally as scarce.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 10:33 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

true C-dic.........

it's one of those you pretty much had to buy on DVD........or even VHS unless you had a cool little video store in town with a really big horror nerd running it.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 10:41 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 10:47 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm just use to horror fans knowing about films because of another horror board I am on. Not the same here then lol. Fair Enough.

Good job I don't fall into those catagories smile

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 10:53 PM
ScarFace Clone
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well evil dead i have seen about 500 horror films and please do not call me a noob because of how many posts i have i know alot about horror movies and i have seen pretty much every horror film at my local movie rental store and i know alot i have seen every horror film u listed and more inncluding people under the stairs- lepercon series 1-5 and i own the tcm-and the original as well so please dont consider me a noob cuz i know alot and i know what i am talking about.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 01:30 AM