KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Going to Shaun of the Dead

Going to Shaun of the Dead
Started by: slasherpunk18

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

Going to Shaun of the Dead

Anybody else gonna go see this or have already seen ti?
I think i'm gonna go on Sunday.
it looks good

-Anonymous

"Only those bold enough to chase dreams are the ones who catch them."

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 12:20 AM
slasherpunk18 is currently offline Click here to Send slasherpunk18 a Private Message Find more posts by slasherpunk18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I haven't seen it so I'm waiting to be released in LA. I hearing good reviews about this one. I think Romero gave some good comments about it. So, I'm defenetly interested in going to see it.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 12:28 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

Yeah,i saw all that praise by raimi and Romero and everybody.impressive.

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 12:30 AM
slasherpunk18 is currently offline Click here to Send slasherpunk18 a Private Message Find more posts by slasherpunk18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

I'll definately see it.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 12:41 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

First in line tomorrow.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 02:26 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

this film is class!!!!!!!!!!!!
one of the best zombie movies eva....period
its not a spoof though like scary movie.....its just funny cos the characters act in more of daft way..and less the hollywood hero type
americans may not get the british humour though....still it is a class film

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 03:56 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

yeah... bit of it is too stupid for words though

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 04:11 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Well, I was hoping to catch it, but it'n only showing 30 miles out, and I had plans to see "Sky Captain" before, so, I'm putting on hold until I get to the Mini-Apple. Still looking very much forward to it.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 01:24 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Already have it on DVD. Suckers.

Great movie, I hope you all enjoy it.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 01:24 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire
Already have it on DVD. Suckers.

Great movie, I hope you all enjoy it.

envy.....
Yeah,i'm sure I will.Can't wait to see it.I haven't gone to the theater for a horror movie in a long time.

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 01:39 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I went to the movies last night, but they did have it

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 07:56 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@F1
Tomato Crisps

I loved this movie, I hear great reveiws, over their in the US, which is nice.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 10:05 PM
@F1 is currently offline Click here to Send @F1 a Private Message Find more posts by @F1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

I just saw the movie and it was ****in AWESOME!It was hilarious and it actually had some really good death scenes.I hope it catches on here in the states because it is a great piece of work.I'm gonna buy it on DVD as soon as I can!

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Sep 26th, 2004 01:56 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

I got to see it friday.I absolutely loved Shaun of the Dead!!! it was such a fun movie that didn't take them selves seriously which was so class!

I recommend this movie to everyone!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2004 10:21 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

agreed

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Sep 26th, 2004 02:22 PM
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

If you liked Shaun ...

Find SPACED on DVD

Old Post Sep 26th, 2004 02:24 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

the next film is supposed to be called from dusk till shaun!
cant wait

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Sep 26th, 2004 07:40 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Zero
If you liked Shaun ...

Find SPACED on DVD
is that a tv show from the UK?

quote:
Originally posted by dean7879
the next film is supposed to be called from dusk till shaun!
cant wait
any production notes on the project?

Last edited by BadKitty on Sep 26th, 2004 at 08:07 PM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2004 08:03 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Rumours of a sequel to the much loved zombie film "Shaun of the Dead" have been floating around for a while now, but sadly it appears that the movie is not going to be made. Although there were initial ideas to make a sequel titled "From Dusk Till Shaun", it is now clear that this is not going to happen. Simon Pegg himself, has today confirmed that he has no plans to carry on the franchise. In an extensive Q and A session for The Sun, the creator of the hit zombie film had the following to say about the possibility of a sequel:

"I don't think we're going to do another zombie movie to be honest. We were toying with the idea of "From Dusk Till Shaun", but have decided it would be best to move on. We've already said what we wanted to say about zombie movies, and there's always a danger of spoiling a film retroactively by doing a sequel. Jaws went from being a brilliant film to the last sequel being absolutely terrible, and Halloween has definitely been diminished by dire follow-ups."

DAMN!! looks like it aint gonna happen then

Old Post Sep 26th, 2004 10:08 PM
Deano

whassup nigga's!!!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2004 10:10 PM