KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Best Halloween Release

Best Halloween Release
Started by: Cowboyography

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

Best Halloween Release

What movie are you going to see on halloween weekend? There is the Grudge, The New Chucky or the movie I will be sitting in next weekend "SAW"!!! I am just wondering what flick of the three you will be in?

For those who dont know about SAW:
Two men awaken in a large nasty restroom. Each chained to the wall on opposite side of the room. Each man has been given a dull saw not sharp enough to saw threw the chains yet sharp enough to saw bone and flesh. In the center of the room is a man, shot in the head with a gun in his hand, in his other hand a ape recorder. the message plays telling one of the men (Carl Elwes from princess bride) that he must free himself and kil the other man or his family will die. and so the puzzle begins!!! I CANT WAIT!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 03:42 PM
Cowboyography is currently offline Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well I think The Grudge remake is getting a release around Halloween here so going to see that, going to see Alien Vs Predator the week before Halloween, was released here today. Seeing it sometime next week.

Exorcist: The Beginning is the only other on coming out.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 04:47 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

no "Saw" Mildpossession? I would check again it is supposed to release Oct 29.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 05:01 PM
Cowboyography is currently offline Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

It has been out in Britain for some time now, seen Saw already.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 05:43 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

right on, what did you think? Better than se7en as some have said??

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 05:53 PM
Jennifer_Tilly
~*Sexy*~

Well probably The Grudge or Saw or maybe both lol!! I dunno yet but anyways Seed of Chucky doesnt come out till nov 12th and I am for sure seeing that one.

*~The Vampire with a Soul!~*

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 06:45 PM
Jennifer_Tilly is currently offline Click here to Send Jennifer_Tilly a Private Message Find more posts by Jennifer_Tilly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Chucky is lame. Not funny, not scary. So why exactly would someone want to see it? It's just one of those questions that can't be answered.

Anyways definately going to see Saw. My brother says it's awesome, it's rated awesome, it looks awesome. So I guess I'll go see it. No reason not to.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 10:09 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

The Grudge looks lame so I'm skipping it. I can just see it being another I Know What You Did Last Summer teeny flick starring Sarah Michelle Gellar.

Saw on the other hand looks sweet. I shall probably be checking it out.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 01:39 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I'm definately gonna see Saw. The Grudge... I dunno... it's a PG-13 horror movie. I'm thinking about Seed of Chucky. I haven't seen a whole Chucky movie but what I've seen of a couple of them I thought was funny.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 02:08 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

quote:
I haven't seen a whole Chucky movie

oh, how I envy you.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 03:23 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Re: Best Halloween Release

quote:
Originally posted by Cowboyography
(Carl Elwes from princess bride)

[spoofnerd]
...and "Robin Hood: Men in Tights", and "Hot Shots".
[/spoofnerd]

I'm seeing "The Grudge" on Monday, ploppin' down for an Unrated viewing of "Dawn of the Dead" 2004 on Tuesday, then "Saw" that Friday morning.

Good week for gorehounds.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 03:28 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Re: Re: Best Halloween Release

quote:
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction

Good week for gorehounds.

So true.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 08:53 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Saw is on the top of the list.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 02:44 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

God Saw looks so good, the more I read the more I must see this movie!!!!!! Elwes is awsome IMHO princess bride is top ten flick for sure!!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 11:28 PM