KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Dawn of the Dead 2004 Uncut

Dawn of the Dead 2004 Uncut
Started by: Zilverz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zilverz

Dawn of the Dead 2004 Uncut

There is some cool extra features on the DVD. But, as far as the additional footage in the movie. I think all the extra/extended scenes added a bit more to the movie. Further character developement, that helps you understand some scenes better that were not cut. And of course more Zombiez getting blasted. I didnt want to give the specifics and spoil it. Fans of the cut version will definately enjoy the uncut.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 03:21 PM
Zilverz is currently offline Click here to Send Zilverz a Private Message Find more posts by Zilverz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
raze reborn
lord of the crimson night

that was the funniest scary movie ever.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 01:15 PM
raze reborn is currently offline Click here to Send raze reborn a Private Message Find more posts by raze reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

I picked up my copy and was really happy, The deleted scenes were ok but the features on "Raising the Dead" and "Attack of the Dead" were awsome, and I loved the anatomy of exploding heads!! $15 at target, cant beat that!!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 04:06 PM
Cowboyography is currently offline Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Of course you can. $14.99 at Best Buy, plus a bonus DVD.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 04:36 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

well well mr smarty pants!!! wink

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 10:36 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Of course you can. $14.99 at Best Buy, plus a bonus DVD.

whats the bonus? Eh? Eh?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 10:38 AM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prozak
Bad Mother F****r

Sorry, but am i to understand that when you say there were cool features on the disc, you also mean to include that dreck that was Andys lost tape and the news report thing? Man, they were ****ing abysmal.

Acouple of the features were cool but that the disc was full of shit. I bought the DVD because i thought the features would be great. Man was i wrong. It was just plain cheesy.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 11:14 AM
Prozak is currently offline Click here to Send Prozak a Private Message Find more posts by Prozak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Major Knight
Nothin Better then Knight

quote:
Originally posted by Prozak
It was just plain cheesy.
u cant really complain the whole damn movie was shitty and cheesy.

dont mind my poor grammer skills. I still can make a point.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 08:14 PM
Major Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Major Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Major Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I liked it. Cheesy ........yes. Silly........yes. Still a good popcorn flick.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 08:23 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Zero
whats the bonus? Eh? Eh?

In retrospect, it wasn't worth it. It's got a few storyboard animations, a segment on the make up process, and some silly "Dead and Loving It" feature, talking to zombies, as if they were "real".

quote:
Originally posted by Prozak
Sorry, but am i to understand that when you say there were cool features on the disc, you also mean to include that dreck that was Andys lost tape and the news report thing? Man, they were ****ing abysmal.

Totally agree. The faux newscast was rubbish, and so amateur.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 02:01 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

yeah.........special features sucked........but the uncut dvd costed me no more than the regular version so I was happy just getting the film.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 02:32 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

I hope they do a better sequal.

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 09:09 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

what do you mean sequal, are they going to remake another of the 'dead' series? god damn

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 10:03 PM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Tabs is going to crack, watch out.

There's definately going to be a "DOTD 2004" sequel. My guess that it will be kind of subtitled, like "Resident Evil: Apocalypse" was.

I dunno.."Dawn of the Dead: Killigans Island" or "Dawn of the Dead: Trouble in Paradise". I dunno, they'll give it some pithy name.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 10:16 PM
Agent Orbus

Ok my fellow americans lets get one thing clear if anything like dawn of the dead where to ever have 1 of 5 things should be taken into consideration , the government will have you eliminated if you pose any threat to the well being of the people meaning military officals will not hesitate to shoot you on site.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 08:33 PM
Agent Orbus is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Orbus a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Orbus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Orbus

One more thing In case of something like this dont look for survivors get to the nearest holding position possible and dont except any one thats has been into contact with the infected than you and bbye

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 08:35 PM
Agent Orbus is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Orbus a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Orbus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

blink

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 02:46 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Agent Orbus
One more thing In case of something like this dont look for survivors get to the nearest holding position possible and dont except any one thats has been into contact with the infected than you and bbye
You make it sound like its going to happen.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 03:03 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote:

wouldnt surprise me if it did...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 03:05 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

quote:
Originally posted by SlipknoT

I've got this hilarious visual of Orbus, decked out in fatigues, running through Wal Mart, stocking up on toilet paper, air rifles, and canned goods.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 04:17 AM