KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Why Blockbuster Sucks

Why Blockbuster Sucks
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

Why Blockbuster Sucks

They cant carry ne good movies such as Cannibal Holocaust or Phases of Death irreversible Happiness and other such movies that BF has recommended that I want to see. Does ur video store have ne of those titles and if they do what is ur place called so I can try to find it in my town.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 04:18 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PissedOffGoalie
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes my vid stores have them but you cant rent em u gotta buy em

Life out there is raw but we will never stop we will never quit 'cause we are Metallica

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 04:22 AM
PissedOffGoalie is currently offline Click here to Send PissedOffGoalie a Private Message Find more posts by PissedOffGoalie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

what video store are u at u forgot that part

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 05:06 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

i know what you mean, untied video has barely any horror movies when tawa video cave has TONS, i have 2 go to civic video and get a member ship because there the only ones that have NOES 3:dream warriors, me and my friend are havin a NOES marathon when my bro and dad go away, and were also watchin f v j so i need NOES 2 and 3, i've found the rest, maybe i'll by them off amazon.................

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 05:49 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

and the cover for the 3rd one is so stupid, it has a white background with freddy standing there and the words "a nightmare on elm street 3" are in black block letters, i honestly think a 3 year old could have done better...............

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 05:50 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote