KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Got a zombie movie qeustion

Got a zombie movie qeustion
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

Got a zombie movie qeustion

Ok which movie was it maybe it was a Night of the living dead movie. BUt which one were there was a cut in half dog running around and also were a girl said she wanted to be killed by old people by getting eating and she does i cant remeber or find this movie at all it is deffintly not night of the living dead one of part three thats for sure and two was the one with the kid in the town this movie i am thinking of was in a place were they had lots of bodies.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 05:22 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

"Return of the Living Dead". Trash wanted to be eaten alive by old people, and that 1/2 a dog was beaten with a crutch, lol.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 06:17 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Yep, awesome, hilarious movie. I never get tired of it. You can always rely on that movie for a good stupid time.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 07:53 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Deniro......you have a bad memory! I'll be damned if I didn't answer this exact question for you not six months ago.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 12:26 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

I know I remeber having someone answer it for me then I forgot to go rent it then like 6 months later i wanted to know again and i searched the entire horror forum for my old thread and I said **** it and made a new one

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 03:53 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zilverz

quote:
Originally posted by DeNiro
I know I remeber having someone answer it for me then I forgot to go rent it then like 6 months later i wanted to know again and i searched the entire horror forum for my old thread and I said **** it and made a new one

You really should go buy it... not only a good zombie movie... but F'n hilarious

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 10:03 PM
Zilverz is currently offline Click here to Send Zilverz a Private Message Find more posts by Zilverz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Yes it is, a must own for any horror fan.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 10:45 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roundisfunny

It has one of my favorite lines:

Frank: "It worked in the movie!"
Burt: "Well, it ain't workin' now, Frank!"
Freddy: "You mean the movie lied?!?"

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 11:13 PM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote